Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:50:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be contented on your bounty campaign rewards!  (Read 914 times)
Dilireba

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 05:57:31 AM

Bounty hunters are outraged, they are paid few dollars for months of works. Bounty pools have been reduced many times and project don't want to pay in time. Bounty hunters are marketing partners of ico project and they must be respected. What icos are doing to bounty hunters is a reason of failed ico.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:07:46 AM

As of now, a lot of complains I can read about some bounty hunters that are complaining about their bounty rewards. Some of it are not contented leading to making trash talk to the bounty in charge and to the team of the ICO Project that is sponsoring to the bounty campaign. To us, bounty hunters, it is a bit of a insulting that we have a fellow bounty hunters that are acting that way. Always remember, we are the users that are applying to the bounty campaign, and we already know about the rules of engagement, and we also are aware of the users that are signing of the campaign, as we can see on the spreadsheet. So many users, probably less reward! I hope the traits of the bounty hunter are like a professional one, and not like the whining child. If that is the rewards allocated to you! Be contented of it!  

I certainly hope that this will put a arrow to the bounty hunters that are acting reckless and nonsense.

#TheRoadToJrMember
#RespectOneAnother

We all as a bounty hunters are not the same. You worked hard for some time almost 9 months for the ICO projects and afterwards you received coins  not in the page or writing which was agreed upon in the beginning of the campaign ending up receiving less than a dollar? Wow. How can you not complain if they change the rules? Did you get the point of any bounty hunters complaining and whining? If in the beginning they told that rules are subject to changes then that was it, but there was no clear rules so why change it suddenly in distribution.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 07:06:11 AM

I myself am a calm person and I am difficult to ruffle. But it happens that campaign managers start to break the rules themselves and this is very disappointing.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:48:20 AM

Sometimes I'm not happy with what I contribute to the campaign, they give me too little value, I think not enough effort, but I can not do anything else, because I They belong to them pretty much.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:50:29 AM

As of now, a lot of complains I can read about some bounty hunters that are complaining about their bounty rewards. Some of it are not contented leading to making trash talk to the bounty in charge and to the team of the ICO Project that is sponsoring to the bounty campaign. To us, bounty hunters, it is a bit of a insulting that we have a fellow bounty hunters that are acting that way. Always remember, we are the users that are applying to the bounty campaign, and we already know about the rules of engagement, and we also are aware of the users that are signing of the campaign, as we can see on the spreadsheet. So many users, probably less reward! I hope the traits of the bounty hunter are like a professional one, and not like the whining child. If that is the rewards allocated to you! Be contented of it!  

I certainly hope that this will put a arrow to the bounty hunters that are acting reckless and nonsense.

#TheRoadToJrMember
#RespectOneAnother

Before bounty hunters earned a lot but now tokens are at its lowest value and bounties are paid lower. So maybe we can be at least live with it.
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:51:58 AM

I never complain about the rewards of bounty activities, but I hate fraudsters because they are destroying the market and they let many investors choose to leave!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:11:17 AM

you are wrong, because their bounty hunter is not satisfied because the bad management and the campaign they are following is not in accordance with the agreement. we bounty hunters never protested when everything was in accordance with the rules but we also did not beg when betrayed. You have no right to say this, it looks like you don't understand the bounty hunters
Especially. that the ICO teams have now actually declared war on the bounty hunters using a new form of fraud against us - the requirement to undergo a KYC check after the ICO was completed, when this was not in the previously agreed conditions for joining this campaign. And often impracticable conditions are put forward for residents of some states. For example, indicate the validity of a passport, when there is no validity period in a passport, and without this, the check is not considered to be passed and there are many such problems, because this is practically an innovation, it has not worked in practice yet.
This is used when the ICO is completed in order not to pay out the earned tokens.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:15:32 AM

We don't really know what is reason why they complain to their reward maybe the reward they got is only a little to the total reward they really get. Maybe they bave stake did not count during couting post or anything . Better to know the reason between the manager and bounty hunter.
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:29:49 AM

I am very happy to accept your tips, but I believe that most hunters don't complain that there are too few rewards, but we spent a lot of time without getting any rewards! This is very frustrating!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:53:34 AM

Different people have different views and attitudes and I guess for some bounty hunters could have been fed up already with their participation especially those who happen to be not being paid off due to scam ICO's that just left behind the participants in mid air. Bounty hunters had spend their time and effort and kind of unfair on the side of the bounty hunters for not being rewarded after the campaign period was over. I too had experienced that thing and in my case, what can I do since it is beyond our control and will just have accept it as a bad experience. Need to move on and look for another bounty project that you think might be good to participate and being rewarded soon.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:56:47 AM

This is the most ridiculous post that I have read here in the Altcoin section for a while. But that doesn't surprise me, since the OP is a noob without a single merit point. Why we should be contended with whatever scraps the bounty manager throws towards us? We are not beggars. We are demanding a decent salary for the job that we are doing.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:03:24 AM

Sometimes the bounty hunters are at fault because they choose to do a bad bounty campaign. That's why it's always important to choose the right bounty campaign that will give you a good reward. And come to think of it, I think that icos now are not as good like it was used to.
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:08:03 AM

If that is the rewards allocated to you! Be contented of it!  

A lot of them are whining, yet, they are not doing a good job. And when they are removed from the bounty because of their unacceptable behavior, they will blame the bounty manager and whine in the main telegram group or ANN thread of the ICO. That behaviors should be removed by these bounty hunters.

absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 09:11:19 AM

Bounty hunters are working for hours on pc, and thay request what thet deserved. Nothing more or less and they don't have any protection, so pls be more gentle and kind to them.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:16:00 AM

I agree with you that the reward may not be as big as you originally intended. But sometimes it happens that the organizers of the bounty delay payment of awards for long months or just do not pay, although all this is written in their own rules. This is really a shame. And the most insulting thing is that from the point of view of the law, you can’t influence them and you can’t do anything to them. This is on my opinion the most offensive.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:34:24 AM

This is the most ridiculous post that I have read here in the Altcoin section for a while. But that doesn't surprise me, since the OP is a noob without a single merit point. Why we should be contended with whatever scraps the bounty manager throws towards us? We are not beggars. We are demanding a decent salary for the job that we are doing.
While I can smell that OP is trying to have a merit and his hashtag is the best. #roadtojuniormember
With his post he want to have some sympathy from bounty hunters but it turned out the other way around. Grin
Nice try though.

Nothing in this world is free and so our service.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:41:30 AM

While I can smell that OP is trying to have a merit and his hashtag is the best. #roadtojuniormember
With his post he want to have some sympathy from bounty hunters but it turned out the other way around. Grin
Nice try though.

Nothing in this world is free and so our service.

If I had the option of leaving him with a negative merit, then I'd have done that. The OP is just insulting hard working bounty hunters. We do quality work, and we put a lot of effort in to it. And that is the reason why we feel bad when the rewards are not paid. Those who don't have any quality, probably won't care about the rewards.
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:59:37 AM

You have to understand where they're coming from. They work hard for a certain bounty and when its about time to get their reward then suddenly they got less. So definitely they will let everyone learn about that bounty and wanted to know the reason about getting less reward.

As you have said, rules is rules but how about campaigns changing their rule in the last minute? Do you think its fair as well? Such as requiring KYC right after the completion of the ICO or projects totally reducing the bounty rewards?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
fonengo

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:05:13 AM

I'm not complaining for the payment of the generosity of even a small payout, I'm happy. Disappointing right now that a lot of scams and they do not pay for the work done.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:15:35 AM

Try checking why they did it, obviously they are not satisfied, because what was promised from the start by the team is not the same as reality. obviously they were angry as if they were cheated. projects and developers who have committed crimes should be immediately trimmed and secured. does anyone agree
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: