Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:46:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be contented on your bounty campaign rewards!  (Read 914 times)
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:17:12 AM

I certainly hope that this will put a arrow to the bounty hunters that are acting reckless and nonsense.
There are instances that bounty hunters whine with the rewards they got as they expect more but were given less. It is all computed in the spreadsheet and there are scenarios that the bounty in charge change the number of tokens given to participants. It is very frustrating because we feel that we are being cheated by the bounty managers and we can't control the emotions of our fellow bounty hunters.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:18:00 AM

Most bounty hunters are being discouraged once they received their bounty rewards lesser from what they are expecting. We must take note that not all bounty rewards are fixed because most of the time, the allocated rewards is depends on the percentage in the total amount raised in their ICO sales, if it is less from our calculated rewards then we must be contented on what given to us.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:25:38 AM

Yes, we choose the project (bounty campaign) in which we participate and read the conditions, but I can’t rejoice when I receive an award of about 10 dollars for participating in the campaign for more than a month. But I don’t sell coins in such cases and I’m waiting for the market to recover.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:27:34 AM

As of now, a lot of complains I can read about some bounty hunters that are complaining about their bounty rewards. Some of it are not contented leading to making trash talk to the bounty in charge and to the team of the ICO Project that is sponsoring to the bounty campaign. To us, bounty hunters, it is a bit of a insulting that we have a fellow bounty hunters that are acting that way. Always remember, we are the users that are applying to the bounty campaign, and we already know about the rules of engagement, and we also are aware of the users that are signing of the campaign, as we can see on the spreadsheet. So many users, probably less reward! I hope the traits of the bounty hunter are like a professional one, and not like the whining child. If that is the rewards allocated to you! Be contented of it!  

I certainly hope that this will put a arrow to the bounty hunters that are acting reckless and nonsense.

#TheRoadToJrMember
#RespectOneAnother
You are not right. We are not users. With the ICO team, we actually enter into a contract, filling out their form of joining the ICO generosity campaign. In fact, this is a contract for the provision of services, that is, the advertising of their project ICO.

Bounty hunters are one of the parties to this treaty and must be carried out by both parties. The fact that now the ICO team, after the fulfillment of the contract, announces the KYC audit, is a new type of fraud in order to not pay us the earned tokens. In some cases, we simply cannot enter the required information due to the fact that different states have different legislation.

Do you think that we should not even complain if we are illegally deprived of earned tokens by committing fraud against us?
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:44:51 AM

I support one of your points that bounty hunters should add more professionalism to their work but am also of the opinion that their should be fixed bounty rewards in USD at the lowest price of the token. I also think there should be maximum participation of hunters in a campaign.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:48:45 AM

Yes, bounty hunters must be contented on what they get. Because not all bounty project became successful. So they only distribute small amount of rewards. And we should be ready for that at the time we join that bounty.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

the only case when everyone is unhappy is due to a delay in payment, and so the rewards are quite fair given the cost of resources
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:01:41 PM

Im always contented in what I received as long as  my stakes are correctly computed and tokens are correctly distributed. If ever there are any dispute on my stakes I just talk or send messages to the Bounty Manager so that the problem would be solved instead of trashtalking  about the project.
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:23:41 PM

Young man is not you decide when to put an end. Spend more than a month or two on the company and get $ 10 is a humiliation. If so the company will continue to do will work themselves.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:28:14 PM

Bounty participants will be disappointed when spending time and interest is not proportional. After all, it takes a few months and the reward is very low. It is recommended to stay in hand and wait for the market to recover.

cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:36:17 PM

Bounty hunters should give bigger support to ICOs and be more patient as the situation on the market is
not easy. On the other hand ICOs should be more respectful towards hunters. At the end, we are at the
same boat, do not shake it unnecessarily.

cattano

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:53:20 PM

As of now, a lot of complains I can read about some bounty hunters that are complaining about their bounty rewards. Some of it are not contented leading to making trash talk to the bounty in charge and to the team of the ICO Project that is sponsoring to the bounty campaign. To us, bounty hunters, it is a bit of a insulting that we have a fellow bounty hunters that are acting that way. Always remember, we are the users that are applying to the bounty campaign, and we already know about the rules of engagement, and we also are aware of the users that are signing of the campaign, as we can see on the spreadsheet. So many users, probably less reward! I hope the traits of the bounty hunter are like a professional one, and not like the whining child. If that is the rewards allocated to you! Be contented of it!  

#TheRoadToJrMember
#RespectOneAnother
I've experience those occurrence, i see people keep on shouting in a project's telegram group because the reward from bounty campaign is not worth compared to the effort that they done.
cryptonight9631 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 01:39:44 PM

#TheRoadToJrMember
#RespectOneAnother
this is the reality. always stronger bit weaker. so if you are to be weaker then you have to be sufferer.

That is a good point. But to those bounty hunters that believe on the project. They don't have to worry about it.

Isuk

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 08:26:12 PM

Try checking why they did it, obviously they are not satisfied, because what was promised from the start by the team is not the same as reality. obviously they were angry as if they were cheated. projects and developers who have committed crimes should be immediately trimmed and secured. does anyone agree
Yeah, I think it's normal when someone asked the payment for what he/she has done. Becoming a bounty hunter is not an easy thing, it needs time, needs a hard work. It's becoming abnormal when someone asked the payment for what he/she has not done.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:26:48 PM

#TheRoadToJrMember
#RespectOneAnother
Some bounty hunters must know how to compute the distribution of tokens that it is depend on the allocated token and the number of the participants. There is nothing to complain as long as it is fair enough and you do better for the campaign. I do not complain as long as I get better reward and listed on the exchange because I finally going to see the result of all my effort, and it is good to be part of the campaign that doing great during hard and soft caps.

Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:48:29 PM

Contentment is a value to be possessed in life.
Bounty rewards payments is best when received within the time frame of ICO project declared.It is good also when is big but when is low beyond the expectations of to yours.Contentment is the issue already.
Whatever happens teach your heart to be always on the positive side.In life is full of challenges as well with the bounty projects.Just hope always best is coming as long we continue patronize bounty campaigns.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:17:08 PM

I think all that complain comes because of the reward isn't meet their expectation on the amount or on the price when it sell able.
On the price, i believe that isn't just the bounty hunter that complain, the investors could also complain, cause it is most likely different with the price when they purchase the coins.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:23:43 PM

Care to give a merit?
Inasmuch as the bounty gives the correct and accurate amount allocated, then there is nothing to complain about. Complaining in this case is a waste of time. Although, in cases where the manager or the project team cheats, then one can complain and claim one's right. Although, there are times that getting justice might be difficult, which is why bounty hunters threaten to destroy such project by spreading bad reports about it!
Open4lies

Activity: 552

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:28:47 PM

The current bounty of rewards is reduced or delayed due mainly to the exchange rate situation. The situation can only improve as the exchange rate of BTC and ETH recover only. So do not be too anxious to wait until December to hope for the bull market.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:50:48 PM

Actually it is our choice of becoming a bounty hunter and therefore must not be professional enough to accept what one is scheduled to receive. Yet on the other hand they the ICO project must also know that we have worked hard doing the task and therefore must receive atleast a just compensation. So it should be a matter of balance between the two.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: