Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 11:39:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammers on Spreadsheets  (Read 837 times)
Reinz12

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 11:24:06 PM

Regardless of the strict rule given on bounties, scammers are increasing the more. the one I discovered recently is that hunters who are not qualify for some good bounties now use other hunters details to submit their work. when I saw this on a spreadsheet yesterday I am so surprised to see my details submitted on the same spreadsheet twice. What is really happening? Is there a way to block these scammers out?

It is nothing new, I often experience where my BTT, Twitter and Telegram accounts are used by someone and get approved from the manager. One of the ways to avoid that is proof of authentication, because only the real owner BTT account can post their accounts that participate in the bounty campaign. In addition, the lack of cheaters read the rules, or try to steal the manager's negligence to take our work
Gembul0705

Activity: 168
Merit: 24

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 11:31:03 PM

I have see many scammer at participant bounty. and what should we do i think we always check in the spreadsheets when we join bounty and if we found we must report at bounty manager and we should give proof if we are the original. But until now we can't see how to reduce scammer because they always make new ways to steal our work
bhadz

Activity: 2450
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 11:41:55 PM

but if managers don't care, there is nothing we can do.
This is the truth. A good campaign manager will take an action quickly regarding this matter but if he/she doesn't care at all, you'll keep on seeing them coming. But I see some spreadsheets are automatically rejecting if the application is already doubled so that's an action that's being taken done by the manager but for some spreadsheets, still there are no action like that and they keep on letting those scammers do that.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:42:32 PM

Regardless of the strict rule given on bounties, scammers are increasing the more. the one I discovered recently is that hunters who are not qualify for some good bounties now use other hunters details to submit their work. when I saw this on a spreadsheet yesterday I am so surprised to see my details submitted on the same spreadsheet twice. What is really happening? Is there a way to block these scammers out?
What you can do is to keep reporting to the manager until they all are removed. Do not do that alone when you alone is affected, even when yiu see it affect others, because you never can tell who it will affect later.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:58:01 PM

I have also noticed that my BT and telegram username is used in campaign that I  participate but with different wallet address or even in  campaigns I am not participating at all. I always check it and  inform the BM in such situations and he always take care of it.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:58:42 PM

This is a common problem, and as for me it is the smallest problem that can be from fraudsters. Yes, this is a problem, hunters suffer from it, and administrators must follow this and eliminate such problems.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
nak02

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:41:06 AM

We cannot deny that even the bounty managers also cheating in the spreadsheets, there are many of them as long as the project is legit.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:00:24 AM

This is the truth. A good campaign manager will take an action quickly regarding this matter but if he/she doesn't care at all, you'll keep on seeing them coming. But I see some spreadsheets are automatically rejecting if the application is already doubled so that's an action that's being taken done by the manager but for some spreadsheets, still there are no action like that and they keep on letting those scammers do that.

Indeed, in the performance of solid managers already have their own ideas to make the spreadsheet automatic, so participants can work quietly do not need to think of a scammer anymore. Some campaigns that have technology can certainly detect scammers carefully.

burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:09:01 AM

This kind of bad thing increasing in different bounties. They been using the others account to gain stakes without doing any works. I think this should be also included to the work of BM and more focus on that, do some detector or something to caught this scammers bad habits in bounties. I was not a victim since but some are. So much better to take a look it in a strict way to eliminate this scammers in the spreadsheets.
segomawut

Activity: 382
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:09:53 AM

I think you just have to get used to the fact that scammers surround us absolutely everywhere. I already got used to all the actions, during participation in a bounty to photograph that then there were no excess problems
it is true that every bounty campaign will risk a scam, but if the dev manager can anticipate with a good method, surely the scammer in the bounty that he runs will not occur.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:12:35 AM

No need to be surprised this has happened frequently for every bounty, but if it is held by a bounty manager who has the accuracy of every bounty he does, then this will be eliminated by making a post of proof of authentication, made by the participant and will be checked by bounty manager.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:14:48 AM

You can not do much against the whole scammer. Actually, the bm should recognize and remove these fraudsters. He gets paid well for actually taking care of that.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:16:32 AM

actually from the admin of bitcointalk.id have tried to improve the system and tighten the rules with the aim of reducing scammers that start a lot...
we can't do anything else, because the more difficult the rules are,the more scammers who try to destroy the gift of prizes in this forum..

Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:18:15 AM

new methods that scammers do, every time they change, they are definitely looking for other ways to break into other people's wallets through spreadsheets from the bounty campaign that participants participate in.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:34:45 AM

campaign manager should require bounty participants to put their eth or btc address in the location on profile settings. so they can check if the participants is valid or not. but there are managers that don't check they are lazy or don't just see it.
bhadz

Activity: 2450
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 10:43:50 AM

Indeed, in the performance of solid managers already have their own ideas to make the spreadsheet automatic, so participants can work quietly do not need to think of a scammer anymore. Some campaigns that have technology can certainly detect scammers carefully.
There are automations that they have been applying to their campaigns so they can work easier and faster. And detecting scammers are easier for them. I see that there are bounties that are using a bounty platform to have all of those counting automated. But if you ever get a report then just help the bounty itself so managers can also eliminate those scammers because there are many participants that they are managing and having one person to manage it isn't enough.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:51:54 AM

Yes, the situation has already gotten enough when a lot of scammers are added to the campaign again with you, under your name and then you have to spend time and energy to prove to the manager that you are not a scammer. But there are good managers who define the fraudster themselves. Although the situation is annoying in any case.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:59:55 AM

I think a bounty manager who should be more careful in anticipating so that it doesn't make the spreadsheets atmosphere more like a garbage warehouse. Sometimes the number of participants is too excessive, it should be enough to limit the number of participants.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:00:39 AM

I've  also experienced that, my information here in Bitcointalk was use it again on the projects that I joined. Scammers was everywhere and they using your personal information for them to scam. They changing the username or adding a one letter and then coping the link of your profile so that they use it for to scam. So we need to be aware and vigilant  to report those scammers.
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:02:32 AM

I advise you to write a moderator. He should help you in your problem. Write from your account. Good lucky!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: