Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:09:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you buy bitcoins?  (Read 13549 times)
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

Local exchanges might do better when buying bitcoins. But, in our case the our local exchanges has some limitations on buying bitcoins and the volume of bitcoins that we could buy will depend on the level of KYC we passed. I know KYC is for the good of the government to identify its constituents who among has bought bitcoins and to check also that the bought bitcoin will not be abused in an illegal manner.

AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:28:47 AM

I think it is depending on the what country you are because their are some of website that selling and buying bitcoin in that country just like here in my country that even banks, pawnshop, remittances was selling and buying bitcoin so it is easy for us to invest and to buy bitcoin for trading. But in your case I think theirs a website that selling bitcoin and you need to pay via PayPal or credit card just try to research.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:08:10 PM

It depends on your mind because have been many ways to buy Bitcoin ex: Exchange site and in your country people. Actually Exchange site is the good for buy bitcoin.and people some Risk because of the scam problem.many good and trusted site have in this market place so you can choose anymore for buy/sale your Bitcoin.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:29:33 PM

If I am not mistaken you are wearing a signature of a various exchanges where bitcoins can be bought with various means of payment like credit card , bank transfer and other online payment. You can buy from those exchanges, yet my best is localbitcoins.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:40:15 PM

I will strongly suggest that you buy from Remitano https://remitano.com just create an account with them and buy your worth, also you can buy from other exchanges around the world. When buy Bitcoin you must be at alert to avoid been scam

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:48:13 PM

in cex.io is the only site where i can buy witout any troubles. Im from nicaragua in central america. Almost avery other page to buy crypto are banned by the banks. i also have tried turn the crypto into fiat and send it in to my bank account without any troubles in that page .
coinmama only worked in the near february of this year, after that was already  banned

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:55:03 PM

I am looking for a few recommendations of places where I can go to buy Bitcoin with a credit card and has low fees. Can anyone recommend any good options?
buying a credit card with a low fee depends on how your country applies. I see a lot of several exchanges that provide bitcoin with a low fee and we can see that as a good option to always see each exchange

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:20:29 PM

There are so so many places one can buy it's bitcoin depending on which one is faster and beneficial. Some escrows offers this with nice deal( got to be reliable escrows not the fraud ones). You can also buy from exchanges but just that one have to wait till the other are been fillee and more so not all of exchanges are good places to buy bitcoin but some are just worth it, to mention few (bittrex, binance, polonix etc) just that the transaction fee might be exorbitant.
Kocret02

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:08:00 PM

buying in exchange is the best choice, we can buy it to control the price of btc because we know a lot of exchange and can be used as a comparison. so many choices and can be done

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:14:27 AM

I am looking for a few recommendations of places where I can go to buy Bitcoin with a credit card and has low fees. Can anyone recommend any good options?

I am never tried buying bitcoin with credit card but i think many exchanger can use credit card for buying bitcoin. BUt i think buying bitcoin in coinbase is recomended because its reputable exchanger
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:41:42 AM

You can buy bitcoin and use exchange account support payment at your country, many country have their legal exchange itself and my country have Indodax and support for using bank payment.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
cafechino
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:42:12 AM

In my opinion coin-base is good for buying bitcoin and it  is very easy process to buy bitcoin from that..
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 05:54:45 AM

I buy bitcoin on exchange you can buy with Creditcard and debit card on the exchanges and there some websites from where you can buy.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:58:41 AM

buying in exchange is the best choice, we can buy it to control the price of btc because we know a lot of exchange and can be used as a comparison. so many choices and can be done
There are many exchange available where you can buy crypto coins. I buy on exchange but store it on web wallet because there is safer to keep while waiting for the price to increase again. On exchange you can set the limit on how much you are going to buy so nothing to worry that you miss the moment to invest in more lower price.

BuyBuyBitcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 29

Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 06:22:05 AM

What country?

We cover tons of countries anyways.... not that OP is coming  back to the thread.

https://www.bestbitcoinbuyers.com/best-bitcoin-exchanges-by-country/

For every country in Africa, Asia, North America, South America, Europe and Oceania we cover the trusted (KYC) Exchanges available and the Anonymous Options to buy bitcoin in the country.

As options increase or decrease in a country, we'll update how to buy and sell bitcoin.

Avoiding ICO's and Shitcoins | Finding where people can Buy Bitcoin Around the World.
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:50:37 AM

i buy with coinbase and btc atm. btc atm is like 300$ difference. and 7% fee. coinbase logs your deposits and withdraw. i tried changelly and they were asking for id card. they have btc atm with less fees but it is far where i live. in the bay area.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
dr.hopkins

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:21:46 AM

Buy bitcoin on Changelly. Then send money to any wallet or exchange. I recommend sending it to the exchange right away, because in this case you can change Bitcoin for another currency at any time. I hold bitcoin on Hitbtc. Also you can hold it on Bittrex.
MasterTechnical

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:38:41 AM

in the past i mine btc. but now i think the market not have future so i don't join this
Shanu shan

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:28:16 AM

coin-base is good for buying coins... so you can buy there...
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:35:45 AM

As a newbie when i first got into bitcoin i chose coinbase as it is easy and safe. However, after trading for a while i have switched to localbitcoins as it has better rates than coinbase

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: