Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:07:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I choose  (Read 29968 times)
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:18:02 PM

Hi guys, I just graduated from college and wanted to have a better income but didn't know what to do. I want to find a solution to get around this situation. There are just friends who invite businesses to provide income, and there are also those who invite to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you are in my position and faced with these 2 choices, which one will you choose:
1. Invest in cryptocurrencies
2. Opening a real business

Give me the reason why you choose between the one above

regards
In my opinion, I will advise you to do both. What will only take your time is the opening of a real business. The cryptocurrency investment can be a one time investment or done at your spare time.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kzozenberg

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:22:31 PM

If you open a traditional business and will use as payment cryptocurrency you can say and will conduct business and invest in cryptocurrency.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:28:56 PM

There is no stress in cryptocurrency if you are not a trader. You can simply buy you cryptocurrency and hold. This however does not stop you from combining business with it. Many people around here do that since the two are easy to combine.
Sama517

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 10:05:43 PM

Hi guys, I just graduated from college and wanted to have a better income but didn't know what to do. I want to find a solution to get around this situation. There are just friends who invite businesses to provide income, and there are also those who invite to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you are in my position and faced with these 2 choices, which one will you choose:

regards
Bro, I recommend you to take cryptocurrency investment. If I may ask, what kind of business do you want to open? You will get far quicker returns from cryptocurrency than that business I believe.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:22:47 PM

regards
Bro, I recommend you to take cryptocurrency investment. If I may ask, what kind of business do you want to open? You will get far quicker returns from cryptocurrency than that business I believe.
I recommend to you to try to have investment but only to those good coin only so that possible give you also a good profit. Then I also recommend to have patience to your investment because most of the time it take time before it grow, but since the market price is unpredictable don't worry because possible can give you quick return.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:30:25 AM

regards

I will do both, investing money in crypto and creating our own bussiness. We should not use all our money when we decide investing in crypto because we know that crypto is risky investment. Better diversify some of our money to opening a real bussiness and i think its much more safe for us

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:12:38 AM

regards
Let’s say that you invest your money in cryptocurrency and you happen to lose it, what would you do next? Investment is risky, so I will advise you to open a good business that you’re sure will make you money.

And if you’re opening a business you should know if it’s really going to succeed in your location (open a business that will succeed in your location) when you open business and make some money, then divide the money and invest half in cryptocurrency and invest the other half back to your business.
DedgeDoge

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:51:53 AM

regards

If you will ask me which is I choose between Investing in cryptocurrencies or opening a real business. Well, my basis was depends on my skills. These two choices was both risky if you invest in cryptocurrencies you will have a capital and you need to think a strategy to do it. Same as Investing, opening a real business is risky too. You need a huge capital to do it. Wheather these two I choose to invest in cryptocurrency then If I got success I will open a real business to be stable.
We often like to involve different thing in one cup and then ultimately complex them. however, this is quite easy, if you have more skills of trading, go for it and same is for investing or business.
Scompe_BTC

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:58:12 AM

You can choose both of your option, you can keep invest your money at cryptocurrency or you can make your real business, by they way getting profit on crypto currency you can use for your real business project and keep your business is running away,
Both of them are good ways to earn money but this also depends on what the market looks like which means that one should choose according to what the market requires.

Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:59:57 AM

TBH, I'd do both, but diversify more towards opening a business.

Put 80% of your funds into opening a business, after all this is more or less reliant on your abilities, and not so much on the market/luck
Then put 20% of your funds into crypto, so that if it does go up you won't be completely kicking yourself.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
Glocalside

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:31:40 AM

regards
I think the most important problem is which one you have most experiences? You should think whether you have enough experience in this field or not. It depends on your knowledge. Anw, if you are ready, you can try both of it.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:57:46 AM

TBH, I'd do both, but diversify more towards opening a business.

Put 80% of your funds into opening a business, after all this is more or less reliant on your abilities, and not so much on the market/luck
Then put 20% of your funds into crypto, so that if it does go up you won't be completely kicking yourself.
I realised that I should do it before but now the market is too low to consider opening a business, will just wait till I will be able to recover from this dump.
Leoeco

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:11:56 AM

I'll choose number 2 'Opening a real business' these days~ The coin market is bad! haha
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 05:31:29 PM

I'll choose number 2 'Opening a real business' these days~ The coin market is bad! haha
It seems to me that you dont know what a business setting entails because every buisness have it own price down trend time and every successful business must accept debt but the debt must not surpass the profit. However, this current market is not bad at all for someone who is just planning to enter the market because the current market the right time to enter the crypto business.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:02:32 PM

regards
If you can then try both, this is going to be very taxing on you and it is going to take most of your time, but you are lucky, you are young and you have all the time in the world to try to make money, why not try to do it from the very beginning? Many young people waste their youth doing stuff that is not going to benefit them in the future, do not be one of them take the opportunity that you have right in front of you and do both, if you can you will surely become successful in just a few years.
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:27:27 AM

Unfortunately i cannot decide in what you wanna do with your life its up to you what to chose. But i could only give you advice i suggest to establish first a source of income like a regular job its a fail safe incase your business fails and while you're waiting for your business establishment to be constructed or try learning trading you can make quick profit or lose money quick its entirely up to you.
indeed, the decision is on yourself. as long as there is a chance and produce, then we do it. and don't let us forget where we came from, sometimes after getting a lot of profit, then we leave the previous job, even though it can be done together
This is something that the market decides and I think that one should be in harmony with the market that is to trade when the market is green and to refrain from trading whenever there are red signals.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:59:24 PM

How about opening a business and integrate blockchain on it while you invest in cryptoccurencies too? If you have the money to start them both, you will surely have a very good profit especially if your business will click and your crypto investments will rise drastically.

sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:24:56 PM

If I would face like this situation I will open a real business. A real business always help you to earn daily with profit in most time.  So then I will make a capital  from that and try it to start invest on crypto. So it will helps me in both side and earn daily as well .So I just wanna prefer you to open a real business.

armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:33:20 PM

regards
A graduate student will not have too much experience opening a business and running them. I think you should invest in crypto to get better financial management skills and get a steel spirit. Investing in this market will only teach you a lot of things that college does not teach you.  Wink

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:43:58 PM

regards

It will be better I think if you follw what you really like, and make a business from half of your assets and half for investment, sometimes we dont have to choose we just have to distrie the focus in each every task and give our dedication to do that, balance time management, we cannot have something great in a short period of time take always the step to learn, investments were good but be aware that it was always a win win like Business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: