Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:29:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I choose  (Read 29968 times)
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:10:20 AM

Hi guys, I just graduated from college and wanted to have a better income but didn't know what to do. I want to find a solution to get around this situation. There are just friends who invite businesses to provide income, and there are also those who invite to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you are in my position and faced with these 2 choices, which one will you choose:
1. Invest in cryptocurrencies
2. Opening a real business

Give me the reason why you choose between the one above

regards

I will opening a real bussiness and put some money in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is new investment and i think right now is good time to start because many coin having a cheap price

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:30:36 PM

Hi guys, I just graduated from college and wanted to have a better income but didn't know what to do. I want to find a solution to get around this situation. There are just friends who invite businesses to provide income, and there are also those who invite to invest in cryptocurrencies. If you are in my position and faced with these 2 choices, which one will you choose:

regards
You can actually invest while doing a business, or use cryptocurrency for your real business. I believe that Crypto will be the future and the value will more thab we expect. Personally, as muCH as I can afford, I buy more of Crypto coins. I work to sustain my needs and to trade even more volume of coins. I'm working like normal but I make sure that I allocate some of my wages for Crypto. I just make sure thatvit is all well stores in a safe Wallet like HODLER wallet whIch the only open source multi Wallet that allows me to diversify my investment in different stable coin I prefer.
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:31:31 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2019, 10:44:16 AM by darefreads

I would like you to choose both, if you can manage it both because I think it is the best way to make a double income. And I think you have the knowledge that a person should have to try this both field. I am sure you gonna make it into a greater success in the future just like some of my friends who are also a college graduate last 2017.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:03:19 PM

I would like you to choose both if you can manage it both because it is the best way to make a double income. And I think you have the knowledge that a person should have to try this both filed. I am sure you gonna make it into a greater success in the future just like some of my friends who are also a college graduate last 2017.

yes you are right investing in both ways are very useful for our future if one thing will not give you and then you can go with the other that's why both are very hot but Bitcoin is more profitable than business this is my opinion.

mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 11:49:50 PM

regards
My dear, I like cryptocurrency and also very passionate about it. But it may be difficult for me to choose cryptocurrency investment over opening a real business I am pretty sure will not disappoint me when I may need my money or profits most.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 06:34:38 AM

I would like you to choose both if you can manage it both because it is the best way to make a double income. And I think you have the knowledge that a person should have to try this both filed. I am sure you gonna make it into a greater success in the future just like some of my friends who are also a college graduate last 2017.

I am believe we can manage both. Cryptocurrency should not take our time because its long term investment except we make daily trade. Real bussiness maybe take our time because we should keep maintain it. As long we invest crypto for long term, i think we can manage real bussiness and crypto in the same time

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:14:41 AM

regards
My dear, I like cryptocurrency and also very passionate about it. But it may be difficult for me to choose cryptocurrency investment over opening a real business I am pretty sure will not disappoint me when I may need my money or profits most.

I don't know why is this difficult for you.

Opening a business and investing in cryptocurrencies maybe Bitcoin is not that hard to choose from since you can just pick or choose opening up a business. It is true that a lot of people here wanted to invest on Bitcoin and other cryptos since it has the chance of giving more profit but you can just focus on your business, invest on crypto currency and just let it stay there. The longer the time you let your money in Bitcoin the higher the possibility of it giving you a profit.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:41:35 AM

I think I will pursue in making a real business in my own country to get a better earnings but still gonna do some investing to Crypto once I receive a big amount of rewards to my participated Bounty campaigns. I know to myself that I don't have enough time to get active in researching things about Crypto that's why I choose to participate first to learn more and I think you can also do it.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
anggi

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:31:23 PM

I think I will pursue in making a real business in my own country to get a better earnings but still gonna do some investing to Crypto once I receive a big amount of rewards to my participated Bounty campaigns. I know to myself that I don't have enough time to get active in researching things about Crypto that's why I choose to participate first to learn more and I think you can also do it.
to be honest I'm better at online business. doing business in the cryptocurrency world is more convenient than doing real business like real estate. however, I continue to run the real estate business when the business I run online is successful. everyone has choices that make them comfortable.
Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:54:05 PM

regards
if you have a goal in your life to become a successful person someday then you should probably start opening a real businesses while you also investing in crypto, you won't earn and wait for only one source, but it also doubled your money because you have different source of income.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:49:26 PM

regards
You can actually invest while doing a business, or use cryptocurrency for your real business. I believe that Crypto will be the future and the value will more thab we expect. Personally, as muCH as I can afford, I buy more of Crypto coins. I work to sustain my needs and to trade even more volume of coins. I'm working like normal but I make sure that I allocate some of my wages for Crypto. I just make sure thatvit is all well stores in a safe Wallet like HODLER wallet whIch the only open source multi Wallet that allows me to diversify my investment in different stable coin I prefer.

For sure this is good business and people are using it to make their future safe and secure I think for now to choose the best is to buy at cheap price and to sell high. Market gets higher within months but patience is that key which can make you successful investor. So I would prefer buying more and to hold my coin so that very soon it will get high.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:12:32 AM

regards
if you have a goal in your life to become a successful person someday then you should probably start opening a real businesses while you also investing in crypto, you won't earn and wait for only one source, but it also doubled your money because you have different source of income.
having more than one income source make us has big chance to be rich man.money collected for each money more than if only having one income source.working in regular job and has side job make us could realize it.and maybe cryptocurrency could be as side for us to earn additional income.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:00:23 AM

regards
having more than one income source make us has big chance to be rich man.money collected for each money more than if only having one income source.working in regular job and has side job make us could realize it.and maybe cryptocurrency could be as side for us to earn additional income.
cryptocurrency investment as side job could give us more money if we could did it correctly, as trader miner or maybe bounty hunter.but dont make it as main job since market uncertain.we have to work on our regular job , so we dont affraid with our spending to fullfilled daily needs.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
maman567

Activity: 648

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:52:44 AM

By bad situation at market and bitcoin still lower price, you can open your real business, never trying for investing your money at crypto or bitcoin because price is not good so far.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:31:18 AM

regards
I think you should invest in crypto. Because this is a really good market for you to start trading basically and get a lot of money from it.
Our market fluctuates quite a lot and you can take advantage of it to buy low and sell high. The future of crypto is excellent, the price of BTC can go up to $ 50k and currently BTC's price is only 3k8 $. This is a good time to invest in BTC.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:33:54 AM

By bad situation at market and bitcoin still lower price, you can open your real business, never trying for investing your money at crypto or bitcoin because price is not good so far.
If you said never, then you are wrong and probably you didn't even think before posted this. Even though the price is low now but you can still earn profit, despite you could get $5 - $20. That being said, you shouldn't have said never

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:28:33 PM

I am believe we can manage both. Cryptocurrency should not take our time because its long term investment except we make daily trade. Real bussiness maybe take our time because we should keep maintain it. As long we invest crypto for long term, i think we can manage real bussiness and crypto in the same time
Indeed it does not take our time  it help us to increase our money even more than this so if you are good at trading you should trade for long term as day trading needs allot of experience. It will help you survive for long time....it makes our profit for long. We need only patience just learn as much as you can that will help you to be good trader
bitgolden
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1128

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:00:57 AM

regards
What if you invest in cryptocurrency and price didn’t go up? You can still try your luck, there are chances that the price will go up this year but we are nor sure of that yet. That’s one of the reasons why opening a real business would be your best bet, cause if you open a real business you will be able to handle it the way you want. All you need to do is find a good location for your business and that’s all. But cryptocurrency is a lot of risk. You only go for it if you’re ready to take the risk.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:36:54 AM

I prefer to choose investment in cryptocurrency, because I think now is a good way you can enter your money to get the current price, because now the market price is still not too expensive.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:50:05 AM

you should be able to do both, but if you want to choose which one to do first, then maybe all you have to do first is by cryptocurrency trading, take advantage of coin price movements to grow the assets you have and after you can get a lot of profit you can open a business with capital from profit that you get from cryptocurrency, so that later you will have 2 jobs and can give you income every month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: