Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:51:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - the future "stable coin"  (Read 2151 times)
cc80aa

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:36:31 AM

yes, right now price of bitcoin is more likely stable right now from 3 - 4 months still on its average, no bull run at all and also no decrease of price deeply.they need more buying strategy to trigger the prices.maybe this the stable price of the bitcoin token.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:47:39 AM

yes, right now price of bitcoin is more likely stable right now from 3 - 4 months still on its average, no bull run at all and also no decrease of price deeply.they need more buying strategy to trigger the prices.maybe this the stable price of the bitcoin token.
This incident was similar in the year when the value of BTC was so slow as in the current situation,I think the BTC is not stable cause the value does't necessarily well I mean not stay at that point.BTC is not a token.

TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:16:41 AM

Bitcoin is more and more like usdt. It seems to have become a stable price recently and the fluctuations are very small. The daily fluctuations will not even exceed 1%. I think this is a market stagnation because there is no new funds into market, once new funds are interested in Bitcoin, it will soon break the current calm.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
FallenBtcAngel

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:22:20 AM

Yes I think bitcoin price will be stable for a long period Smiley

That's impossible. Btc may remain more or less stable in the bear market (gradual reduction in price), but then it will rock!
rudox

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:38:43 AM

Bitcoin nature is such that it can not be stable because it is speculative and also decentralized. This is why the price of bitcoin is volatile. Currency that can be stable if it is centralized and controlled by the government. Even if bitcoin finally is globally accepted and replaced fiat money but still remains decentralized it will never be stable but continue to be volatile.
panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:50:48 AM

In the past two months, bitcoin's fluctuation very small except for 10/15 accident of USDT, which caused a sudden & incredible price increase of bitcoin/eth, at the same time, many investors dumped their USDT & bought bitcoin instead - hence in fact, bitcoin took the responsibility of acting as a stablecoin, which is very interesting.

Why did they change to pursue bitcoin in such a panic situation? Which kind of true value bitcoin can bring to them? Will bitcoin turn into a real stablecoin in the future? Is it possible for bitcoin to be a popular tool in the payment industry? .....

PS:

1) I am not talking about NOW, it is for long-term consideration (maybe 10-20 years). In this period, bitcoin still keep going up & getting very valuable;
2) My assumption based on the mass adoption of bitcoin in global payment sector, together with the development of blockchain & bitcoin itself;
3) "Stable coin" does not mean bitcoin's price is fixed or pegged with fiat currency, it is more like an independent currency beyond any national digital currency which will be the main stream in next 10 years because it is evitable that big economy will issue their own digital currency in the coming future.
It's not that really stable in fact the price is still volatile but not like over the past few months. Bitcoin is not stable at all it just so happen that investor and trader are just sitting around waiting for a perfect time when to trade bitcoins. I also think it is because of altcoins that is really playing in the market like Ripple and EOS, their prices are significantly growing as time passes by.
disappear4ever (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:20:29 PM

you actually need to know the basics of both Bitcoin and Stablecoins so that you can analyze them properly. Bitcoin is nothing related to Stablecoin.

Very interesting & to avoid any misunderstanding, could you extend this topic to a more detailed one then we can discuss further.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:38:07 PM

Yes of course bitcoin will be the future stable coin. And it will be happen in recent some years. In bitcoin has little bit volatile in nature but in present time its price is stable. According to an recent report in future France is the first county which taking initiative step to regulate cryptocurrency in their country and after some time other country near to it also take the same step and if cryptocurrency regulate by governments then their price increase and they will become more stable. Many big multinational companies also start using it and this thing also put some effort on its stability.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:09:30 PM

Bitcoin stability in the future is what those who own Bitcoin are looking forward to. Because Bitcoin prices are falling, it makes us worry if Bitcoin prices are going to be more stable in the future and it is good news for those who own Bitcoin and intend to invest in it.
bitcoincitr

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:52:22 PM

I think, it can't be said that bitcoin became a stable currency by looking to correction which keeps going last months. When I look to crpto market, all I see is just a bear market.
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:31:24 PM

I think that Bitcoin can become something like steablecoin for all world currencies. At the moment it’s not too popular, but I think it’s just a matter of time.
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:23:08 PM

I am sure that Bitcoin cant take on any responsibility, since it is just a crypto currency and it doesn't have the necessary characteristics for this Smiley
As for the reasons why people buy Bitcoin again, this is understandable and transparent. Everyone wants to make money on it (now or in the future).
When the states start using their internal state currencies, Bitcoin will already be a kind of collection item that has a huge value. And yes, I think that it will be a separate, nobody subject to any currency.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:06:48 AM

if in my opinion the price of bitcoin will never be as stable as bro. because until now I have never seen the price of bitcoin as stable. if we consider the price of bitcoin rising slowly. but if it's gone down the price immediately falls sharply ..
disappear4ever (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:48:49 AM

if in my opinion the price of bitcoin will never be as stable as bro. because until now I have never seen the price of bitcoin as stable. if we consider the price of bitcoin rising slowly. but if it's gone down the price immediately falls sharply ..

If bitcoin will not be a stable coin , then the only use will be for speculating & there is no difference between bitcoin and thousands of altcoins, I am pretty sure that is not the reason bitcoin created.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:09:54 AM

Bitcoin stability in the future is what those who own Bitcoin are looking forward to. Because Bitcoin prices are falling, it makes us worry if Bitcoin prices are going to be more stable in the future and it is good news for those who own Bitcoin and intend to invest in it.
Bitcoin value can change, after a few months the price of bitcoin is always above $ 6000, see today the price of bitcoin drops below $ 6000. this is an opportunity to get at a cheap price. I will monitor price movements in the market, I am starting to get interested in the falling market prices I want to buy bitcoin.
lathin

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:47:07 AM

i think bitcoin is the only coin to maintain constant price in long term .
DOLPHIN121

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:14:49 AM

I think that Bitcoin will reach a high place in the future. But that is not the case. But I still think or come to this problem
Will solve and return to the previous breast.And I say to everyone that no one will come from it.
maryanlukuts

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:34:00 AM

In fact. The Bitcoin is a very amazing crypto token in the crypto world. It has a very long lifetime and its future is very bright. I hope BTC can reach again it's last higher price value. At this time the BTC price not stable. But it means did not say its a bad coin. I hope and I believe the Bitcoin will more stable in the future. I really pleasured because I'm a BTC holder. Grin

Hariyati Amin

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

Just Do The Best

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:29:14 AM

There is no crypto that is stable, crypto will always be volatile because of its anonymous character. If you want to invest more stable coin, you can try USDT, the up and down in prices is not so deep.

disappear4ever (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:07:27 PM

There is no crypto that is stable, crypto will always be volatile because of its anonymous character. If you want to invest more stable coin, you can try USDT, the up and down in prices is not so deep.

So you think bitcoin only for speculating? Stable coin not for investment, it is a tool for minimizing the risk in your absense from buy/sell actions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: