Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:12:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - the future "stable coin"  (Read 2150 times)
disappear4ever (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

In fact. The Bitcoin is a very amazing crypto token in the crypto world. It has a very long lifetime and its future is very bright. I hope BTC can reach again it's last higher price value. At this time the BTC price not stable. But it means did not say its a bad coin. I hope and I believe the Bitcoin will more stable in the future. I really pleasured because I'm a BTC holder. Grin

Long bitcoin!!! Cheesy
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:37:19 PM

If the volatility remains this way, it will be for the good of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. It will be more attractive to more people, especially institutions. It will assure the future of bitcoin. Yes. It will be the future secure currency.

My thoughts exactly. I feel with stable volatility, more people will have confident in investing in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as a whole. The stable volatility will serve as an assurance that their capital won't lost suddenly.
yes we hope and pray that the future stable bitcoin so that what we need is also fulfilled not only real work and get paper money but also digital money
disappear4ever (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:41:52 PM

Bitcoin nature is such that it can not be stable because it is speculative and also decentralized. This is why the price of bitcoin is volatile. Currency that can be stable if it is centralized and controlled by the government. Even if bitcoin finally is globally accepted and replaced fiat money but still remains decentralized it will never be stable but continue to be volatile.

Bitcoin's nature is "A peer to peer to peer electronic cash system" that is the vision Satoshi gave to it from the very beginning.

What does it mean? First, it is cash, second, it is used for transactions/payment, speculation is just the temporary phenomenon as bitcoin still in its teenage.

So if it can be used for transaction/payment: 1) Its total market cap should be huge, much more than current $100B, maybe ten times more, which means the price of bitcoin will keep going up; 2) It tends to be stable & atcs as currency function or we can neglect its volatility when we use it as a payment method.

Of course it will not replace fiat currency as national digital currency is on its way to us, bitcoin will act as the real global currency, more than others.
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:59:27 PM

I think in the future it's not much different than now, bitcoin is fluctuating and will experience changes in value. Bitcoin will be stable if the bitcon is controlled, but that will make bitcoin not attractive anymore.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:59:45 PM

I see your idea quite likely in the next 10-15 years. In any case, if Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrency overcome the current crisis, and the blockchain technology really proves its viability in the real economy sector, then Bitcoin is almost doomed to success. Of course, there may be a lot of problems on the way of becoming Bitcoin as the number one payment means in the world, but it is quite possible.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:38:50 PM

I love how something stable can drop 20% in one day and it's considered normal..........

For what its worth Bitcoin is relatively stable compared to the other altcoins excluding the ones pegged to the USD.  Bitcoin is basically the gold standard of the crypto world and it's the only coin that most people trust.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:21:38 PM

When you see people dumping other currencies and adopting bitcoin it a sighn that bitcoin is beginning to gain real value to the people and at that it a signal that the future of bitcoin is becoming clearer and bitcoin is on it part of becoming a global currency and that will be made possible due to the unique features of bitcoin as a currency of this generation.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:00:14 PM

I agree that btc is the future stable coin and with time the market will be more stable. I hope that btc price will rise with time. I am sure that btc will replace our standard currency
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:05:28 PM

I don't think bitcoin can really be stable because we can't deny the reality that it's already in its DNA the volatility that's making it impossible to be stable. Years from now, i believe it will just keep on growing as bitcoin trying to bounce back from being down for most of the time this year.

Glocalside

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:07:11 PM

NEVER BITCOIN IS STABLE, IT ALWAYS ALWAYS MOVED AND THESE IT IS MORE DIFFICULT.
Riingdian

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:11:35 PM

I do not agree with the point that bitcoin will be stable, if it becomes steady it is a kind of trading money rather than an investment tool.
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:47:03 PM

I think it's not yet the time to say that the bitcoin is finally getting stable anytime because it's in a constant hike and drop. I believe it takes time before we can finally see a stable price of bitcoin. Based on the market, it remained stagnant in the low trend.

t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:50:14 PM

After 10-20 years, maybe. For now, it's far from "stable". Speculations affect BTC or crypto as a whole.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

burst.money

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:51:02 PM

It is impossible to understand because always bitcoin prices is changing actually decreasing at a rocket speed. Many experts postulate that after reducing prices, bitcoin will achieve a standard stable prices.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
eagle123

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:53:15 AM

we cannot predict the price it is always ups and downs in the market, price may increase in future.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:59:50 AM

In the past two months, bitcoin's fluctuation very small except for 10/15 accident of USDT, which caused a sudden & incredible price increase of bitcoin/eth, at the same time, many investors dumped their USDT & bought bitcoin instead - hence in fact, bitcoin took the responsibility of acting as a stablecoin, which is very interesting.

Why did they change to pursue bitcoin in such a panic situation? Which kind of true value bitcoin can bring to them? Will bitcoin turn into a real stablecoin in the future? Is it possible for bitcoin to be a popular tool in the payment industry? .....

PS:

1) I am not talking about NOW, it is for long-term consideration (maybe 10-20 years). In this period, bitcoin still keep going up & getting very valuable;
2) My assumption based on the mass adoption of bitcoin in global payment sector, together with the development of blockchain & bitcoin itself;
3) "Stable coin" does not mean bitcoin's price is fixed or pegged with fiat currency, it is more like an independent currency beyond any national digital currency which will be the main stream in next 10 years because it is evitable that big economy will issue their own digital currency in the coming future.

Bitcoin will be have a bright future, i am believe. Bitcoin as payment already happen in many country and i think it will be more popular in near future because bitcoin very flexible as payment or as store of value

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:37:28 AM

There is no crypto that is stable, crypto will always be volatile because of its anonymous character. If you want to invest more stable coin, you can try USDT, the up and down in prices is not so deep.

I totally agree with you that nothing is eternal, just the price fluctuations in the market. And now the price of bitcoin is very low in the market and according to my observation, it will take a long time to see the price of bitcoin increase again.  Roll Eyes

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:33:27 PM

It is still possible to see bitcoin stabilizing in the future if bitcoin becomes centralized and gets stable prices in crypto market competition
goldengold5

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:58:55 AM

I know what you mean but i don't think it is possible because bitcoin can never be stable. If so, bitcoin is no longer profitable.
BillieCrypt

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:08:02 PM

I think that the largest central banks of the world will not support Bitcoin as a reserve world currency. This is due to the high concentration of bitcoins in individual hands, mainly in China. If the majority of bitcoins were owned by the Fed, then bitcoin would become a world currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: