Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:34:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - the future "stable coin"  (Read 2135 times)
Marbelli

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:14:10 PM

when Bitcoin's capitalization exceeds $ 1 trillion, it will of course become more stable and attractive for investors.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ELOCIN

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:26:39 PM

I really doubt about the word "stable" coin for bitcoin as far as market price is concern. Bitcoin's volatility will always be its main characteristic so in my opinion, you  can not really expect it to have a stable price.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:50:33 PM

I think that this is quite possible .. Stability is one of the reasons for the future slow but steady growth. In addition, fiat currencies and stocks become volatile.
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:31:43 AM

I too doubt that bitcoin will ever be a stable coin but surely it will still grow in price very well

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:40:59 AM

Bitcoin is the stable coin right now, there is no coin that has more stable than bitcoin. bitcoin is the most stable coin and cryptocurrency, and i think it will happen until the future

SamarasLoch

Activity: 250
Merit: 3

Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 12:56:57 AM

Bitcoin has shown a lot of signs that it can be stable after all.  With the price occasionally moving sideways,  we can see a lot is stabilizing going on.  In 10-20 years the crypto market would have developed and we won't be seeing most high volatilities we have previously encountered.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
crypteris

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:51:24 AM

The stable coin is a cryptocurrency that is strongly connected to the value of a certain asset like US dollar, gold, or oil. The idea of a stable coin is to adopt the technology of cryptocurrency and bring in to real life. But this would mean the end for its decentralization which seems to be the core of the whole concept. What you will value more: stability or decentralization?
fangbian

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:07:24 AM

from my point of view, bitcoin can never become a stable coin because if so, it will not be a profitable investment and people will not care about it anymore.
Madiha

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:17:31 AM

i think, it is possible after long time. but US dollar, gold, silver we know stable currency in the world. perhaps all country government dont not accept as quickly. some company can use bitcoin stable coin as soon as possible. if they can see the positve in the world. then quickly every where can accept bitcoin stable coin.
Tetutu

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:23:23 AM

I think that the largest central banks of the world will not support Bitcoin as a reserve world currency. This is due to the high concentration of bitcoins in individual hands, mainly in China. If the majority of bitcoins were owned by the Fed, then bitcoin would become a world currency.
I am of the same opinion that the central bank in the world will not support bitcoin as a world currency. This is because bitcoin is unstable if used as a world currency. Because one of the requirements can be used as a legitimate means of payment between countries, the money must be stable. At least the fluctuations are not too high.
memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:01:17 AM

If the volatility remains this way, it will be for the good of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. It will be more attractive to more people, especially institutions. It will assure the future of bitcoin. Yes. It will be the future secure currency.

That's right, bitcoin always overcomes the fluctuations, the fluctuations as present and future. It will stand firm that the mother is strong investment from us, and the great development that the BTC can bring later Roll Eyes.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:21:04 AM

I think that the largest central banks of the world will not support Bitcoin as a reserve world currency. This is due to the high concentration of bitcoins in individual hands, mainly in China. If the majority of bitcoins were owned by the Fed, then bitcoin would become a world currency.
I am of the same opinion that the central bank in the world will not support bitcoin as a world currency. This is because bitcoin is unstable if used as a world currency. Because one of the requirements can be used as a legitimate means of payment between countries, the money must be stable. At least the fluctuations are not too high.
the reality is like that, but it's not impossible if Bitcoin will be more stable in the future. if many countries that support Bitcoin is not impossible if Bitcoin will become the world currency.
but if it's still unstable like this, it's better for Bitcoin to be used as an investment than to be a world currency.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:25:25 AM

all possibilities can happen without anyone knowing for sure the crypto currency is stable, I think it is not possible because the risk of investment in the crypto currency development value is always changing and uncertain or said to be stable
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:05:14 AM

Bitcoin will stable soon and there are so many altcoins which have a strong hold in the market and in future due to it's use and it's importance crypto will be stable soon i like it because it is the future currency and many people have transferred their fiat wealth into crypto currency.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
sfr2017

Activity: 286

Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:15:15 AM

If the price of bitcoin will be stable around 5k $ it's a good solution for a stable cryptocurrencies market.

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:18:09 AM

~ 10/15 accident of USDT, which caused a sudden & incredible price increase of bitcoin/eth,
there was no bitcoin price increase! you were mistakenly looking at Tether/Btc and thought that is bitcoin price. instead you should have checked USD/bitcoin to see the price did not change.

at the same time, many investors dumped their USDT & bought bitcoin instead - hence in fact, bitcoin took the responsibility of acting as a stablecoin, which is very interesting.
that is not what happened and that is not what a stablecoin means!
a stable coin is a term that is used for coins that are pegged to another currency so that they are always having the same value as that other currency. for instance Tether (USDT) is supposed to be pegged with USD and 1 USDT should be equal to 1 USD.
there are other stable coins that are pegged to gold, other fiat,...

That's right; however, before Bitcoin can actually achieve that level of stability, it must first undergo so many different changes, evolution, and all other aspects that stable currencies like the dollar or similar investment mediums like the stock market have undergone in the previous years before they were able to achieve their status now. A decade, the period of existence of Bitcoin, may be a long time already, but in the line of currencies, it's still a juvenile asset that could still go so many changes over the years to come. Also, before it can be stable, there should first be a convergence of many aspects that would help it achieve such status.
DigitalCyberius

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:59:07 AM

Bitcoin just saw a huge drop in price. And I imagine it will likely always be extremely volatile, or at least have the potential to be. Even though you accounted for this, a stable coin is one that is pegged to the value of another asset, so in an actual sense, Bitcoin will never be a stable coin. Pretty cool little device, but I'd be careful putting too much trust in it. A lot of people during the bubble rise lost a lot of money when it crashed.

Have a great day,
The Cyberius team.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:34:14 AM

I know what you mean but i don't think it is possible because bitcoin can never be stable. If so, bitcoin is no longer profitable.

Although Bitcoin can never become stable, it remains the leading cryptocurrency. All the other tokens are trotting behind it. No one of the altcoins that exist now can ever replace BTC.
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:55:16 AM

In future bitcoin will be very stable and users are mostly working for bounty but now due to market down nothing is attractive for the new investors and traders trade when there is an opportunity for making money while speculators always busy in these activities to make money. In my opinion crypto will be stable in future.

JackyChu

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:13:08 AM

I don't think that bitcoin will be stable sometimes in the future.It is really hard. I suppose that if oneday bitcoin is stable, the benefit it can bring will not much.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: