Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:12:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BiblePay (BBP) | 10% Charity | POW/POS | CPU Only | Masternode | No Premine  (Read 2382 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinsinspect

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 08:49:30 PM

BiblePay
1.4.4.5-Mandatory Upgrade

- Ensure gobjects are propagated through entire network
- Add configurable key : changequantity=n (this allows you to specify
how many change outputs you wish to receive from GSC transmissions,
default is 10)

** Mac/Linux will not be ready for 3~ hours **

** This upgrade is for the entire network:  Users and Sanctuaries
Except:  Exchanges may run in litemode=1 if they wish to wait for the next mandatory **

** It is recommended that you delete banlist.dat **
coinsinspect

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:14:51 PM

** UPGRADING YOUR SANCTUARIES TO DETERMINISTIC (DIP3) **

Recently we explained during our Evolution Upgrade guide steps that at height 135,300 we would start upgrading our sancs to deterministic (https://wiki.biblepay.org/Evolution_Upgrade).

The goal is to finish this process by the end of August (before our August superblock emits).  So we have 28 days to perform this.

This will allow us to emit a superblock entirely from dip3 based sancs (and set us in a position for the next step in September).

Here are two resources we can start with containing instructions to upgrade your sanc from legacy to deterministic:
How to upgrade a legacy Sanc to a deterministic Sanc using the BiblePay upgrade tool (built in the core wallet):
https://forum.biblepay.org/index.php?topic=391.msg5968#msg5968

How to create a deterministic sanc from scratch the Dash way:
https://docs.dash.org/en/stable/masternodes/setup.html#option-2-registering-from-dash-core-wallet

Very important info for you to know:
If you use the BiblePay upgradesanc tool, BiblePay will automatically create a file called deterministic.conf in your Data directory (this is where your masternode.conf file is).  We will automatically add a new row to this file every time you upgrade a sanctuary to deterministic.  This file will contain your sanctuary name, ip, port, collateral txid, pro-tx txid, blsprivkey, blspubkey, and all other pertinent tx info on one row.

Note that you should back up this file occasionally, in case you destroy your cold sanctuary (VMSs).  This will allow you to retrieve the masternodeblsprivkey, which is required to recreate a deterministic sanctuary!  So remember, back up your deterministic.conf along with backing up your wallet.dat.  If you create sancs using the Dash method above you will need to manually copy your masternodeblsprivkey over to notepad and create a backup system to back up your notes.

Summarizing the process:

1.  We assume you have a sanctuary named 'biblical1'.    This sanctuary exists in your masternode.conf file.
2.  Type 'exec upgradesanc biblical1 0' into the RPC.  If an error is thrown, post here and we will help.  Otherwise continue to step 3.
3.  Type 'exec upgradesanc biblical1 1' into the RPC.  This results in many lines of output with all the keys etc.
4.  Edit your remote hosted sanctuary biblepay.conf file (your cold sanc VMS's biblepay.conf file).
5.  Add an entry:  masternodeblsprivkey=nnnnnn  (replace the n's with the blsprivkey which is found in the output of the command.  Alternatively you can also get this value from viewing the deterministic.conf file we created in your datadir).
    **** VERY IMPORTANT:  You must ensure your masternodeblsprivkey is correct on the sanctuary itself, otherwise your sanctuary will get POSE banned in the future, and will utterly fail in the next mandatory version (our future branch of biblepay requires the masternodeblsprivkey to allow the sanc to participate in LLMQ quorums.) ****

6.  Reboot the remote sanctuary.  
7.  Verify the sanctuaries masternode status is ENABLED from the controller wallet sanctuary list.
8.  From the sanctuary, type 'masternode status' and verify the status is "Masternode successfully started".

How do I upgrade many sanctuaries at once:

If you own a massive number of sanctuaries, you can run the upgradesanc command on all of them first, then write a program to loop through your deterministic.conf file on the controller wallet, and for each entry, connect to the remote host (by IP found in the data row), edit the remote cold sanc masternode.conf file, adding the masternodeblsprivkey=nnnn entry in the file.  Then rebooting the remote sanc via script.

** Recommendation **

It is recommended that each of us upgrade one today and take a look at the network and verify everything looks fine, then continue with more.

** Step 1 **

I just upgraded my first sanc to deterministic successfully using the upgradesanc method.  

Let's test a few and please provide feedback here if anyone encounters a glitch.  
coinsinspect

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:55:00 PM

** BiblePay 3rd Quarter Update **

- I will be temporarily passing my duties as Founder over to MIP for the next 60 days while I go on a programming sabbatical for BiblePay.  This is to help release our next major feature into testnet on time (the deadline is Sept. 30).  I'll be back on the Forum for our Cameroon One go-live and also when MIP is in the mountains.  Please contact MIP for day to day questions.
- We have our Cameroon-One Go-Live in Prod coming up at the end of August.  At this point, testing passed in testnet.  Cameroon-One hired a consultant to implement the BiblePay features.  We have a conference call Thursday to confirm things are on track.  We plan on doing a production test around Aug 15th.  If it passes, we plan on enabling the code at the end of the month.  (At this point, the last mandatory already contained the sanctuary code, so we don't anticipate a required upgrade).   

When Cameroon One goes live (with POOM), any BiblePay CPK will be able to sponsor a personal child at home, and be rewarded in GSC rewards for the child on a daily basis in BBP.  At today's rates, this means if you spend $40 per month in fiat with Cameroon-One, you will receive approx 3000 bbp per day in the GSC contract.

- MIP is working on mobile staking for the next version of BiblePay.
- I'm working on BIPFS (BiblePay IPFS).  I will release the wiki for this within 3 days to give everyone an idea of what this is for.
- Pastor Joshua in Kenya, who cares for 26 children being sponsored by us, is using Mobile BBP wallet to attempt to convert to local Shillings.  He will also be creating a proposal for future funding.
- Bhavani is working on the in-wallet Proposal Funding Level by Expense Type graph.
- Testnet testing for our .14 branch is going extremely well, now that we tested deterministic POSE successfully.  We regression tested our current branch (.13) in .14 successfully (we can mine and create and receive GSC rewards).  We are very close to testing ChainLocks.  Recently we successfully tested LLMQ, and the LLMQs have been resilient (this puts us on par with the very latest Dash releases and features). 
- We will be releasing a quick-sync feature very soon that will allow syncing from zero in a few minutes.

- One of the upcoming features coming up in our next BiblePay Sanctuary Release is called BMS (BiblePay middleware system).  The BMS allows the sanctuary to perform certain functions in a decentralized way.  One of the features being exposed to the users is the Christian Treasure Trove.  I want to take a minute to explain this to give the users a little homework in anticipation of the release.

I've received different confirmations from my various travels that some IT companies are starting to censor Christianity related content.  Some say results on search engines are being manipulated to give priority to a one world religion.  In my personal experience I noticed for example rapture videos that were uploaded recently are sometimes required to be 5 days old before I can see them - not to dwell on this, but let me make the assertion that there is a rising concern that Christian related content is being scrubbed from the web. 

This plus for example, I have seen certain documents available in search about certain theories about Popes, and the Vatican that were easily searchable at points in time and now appear to be lost (IE it is getting harder to find Vatican secret files and Pope related materials). 

So, the idea behind the Christian Treasure Trove is to have the Sanctuaries host critical Christian information, and this must be high caliber important information - forever.  Once uploaded into BIPFS, the info will be available as part of our exposed web presence (its a FQDN subdomain of biblepay.org with SEO) with our coming decentralized reverse DNS.

The way this affects You, our valuable User:
We would like you to download and keep any critical Christian information in a folder that you believe should be saved and available during the great tribulation, or during a time of scarcity of the Word of God.  It could be a testimony, a rapture dream, an end-times testimony (think things that are in BiblePay Pool external links), edifying things and/or things you believe are valuable.  And especially, documents that carry on the Word of God that could be sanitized from the internet. 

We will have a voting system where non-essential content gets voted down and eventually purged as good content gets voted up and automatically kept.  The future version will eventually estimate file sizes and fees associated with this, (and I understand the TT will be different than normal content so fees may not apply etc), but we will have a plan in place to ensure the Treasure Trove doesn't get overfilled with junk that can't be hosted without larger hard drives, etc.

So please remember to start looking for valuable Christian info that will keep the Word of God alive so you can share it.
togoshigekata (OP)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:22:04 PM

Mobile Wallet Updates (Android & iOS)

- Redeem paper wallet private keys using https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bbp/ UTXO explorer
- Update SPV protocol version numbers.

This latest update should fix the syncing issues users had in iOS lately.

Both versions are now available in Google Play/App Store.

Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.biblepaywallet

iOS - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/biblepay-wallet/id1467714837

coinsinspect

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:33:17 AM

** Cameroon Integration Testing this week **

Note:  Cameroon one is planning on releasing the code on their end to prod this week so we can go live soon with POOM.

POOM means you can sponsor an orphan at home personally with Cameroon using fiat or BBP for the monthly expense, referencing the BiblePay Orphan ID (in POOM).
This will then lock your orphan in providing you with rewards from the GSC Cameroon-One campaign (in BBP!)

Note:  I will need to set up a temporary campaign in Prod for integration testing only this week.  I will be setting up a very small version of Cameroon-One (with 1% of the normal rewards).  This is just to ensure things are working properly.  Please realize the rewards I receive for this test are actually based on real orphans that I sponsored with real money over 30 days ago (with Anna in Global Giving).

Starting later this month when we switch to the real Cameroon One campaign, we will start over with the voted in budget (50% of the GSC budget).

Wow, that sounds awesome! Will the FIAT sponsoring system be available worldwide or will there be any restrictions on countries/credit card companies etc.?
Also, will the orphan expenses get an anually "donation receipt" or something like that to declare at the tax office?

On the Fiat question "Will the FIAT sponsoring system be available worldwide or will there be any restrictions on countries/credit card companies etc.?
Also, will the orphan expenses get an anually "donation receipt" or something like that to declare at the tax office?":

1.  Yes, the donations can be made worldwide, with a couple restrictions.  A paper check can be mailed to Cameroon from anywhere as long as they can cash it (and it should have the POOM ID on the check or on the notes).  They also accept debit and credit cards from Global Giving.  They also accept Intl Paypal.  Meaning the payment can be made with a credit card internationally (or with paypal balances).  They believe for some reason paypal does not work in China though but it definitely works in Europe.

2.  The donation is tax deductible, and you will receive a receipt from Cameroon for your own personal taxes.

3.  They have something called "match" where a rich donor at global giving will match your donation, but I have been informed it wont work with POOM rewards, but, it will give you a free month of credit at Cameroon for the sake of the child - if you decide to want this Ill post more info on global givings match when we go live.  Global Giving accepts credit cards also.

4.  Cameroon recommends Paypal for setting up child payments, we have that info compiled in the wallet btw.  When you type 'sponsorchild' it will come up when you decide to sponsor one.

5.  So another benefit in POOM integration is it gives Fiat buyers an additional tax-deductible way to invest in BBP without going through an exchange; and it also decreases our monthly net sales pressure from coin emissions (as less rewards will be sold on the exchange for electricity/mining and instead be repaid for orphan expenses).  Its also good in the sense that it increases our real world utility.

togoshigekata (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 03:04:23 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2019, 05:56:55 PM by togoshigekata

Apollon Network

confirmed me that BBP is finally enabled in their MN hosting platform.

https://www.apollon.network/

Training Videos:
https://www.apollon.network/category/training-videos/

Who are Apollon Network?:
https://www.apollon.network/apollon-network-about-us/

coinsinspect

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 08:22:07 AM

BiblePay
1.4.4.6 - Leisure Upgrade

- Fix reindex process (MIP)
- Show correct maturity icon for superblock transactions in transaction
list UI in QT
- Add exec register (this is to be explained in a future release) - for
BMS
- Add BIO URL for Cameroon One in listchildren
- Move 'sendgscc' to a dedicated RPC command.
Add ability to send a single GSC transmission (sendgscc campaign_name
donation_amt) - this sends a specific GSC transmission.
Add ability to send a customized foundation donation amount for POG
(sendgscc POG donation_amount).
- Modify BiblePay miner to only send an automatic tithe if it is
conceptually profitable.  (The GSC creator will check the ROI, and only
send the automatic tithe if the ROI > 0.01).  Note: You may still
forcefully send a tithe regardless of profitability with sendgscc.
- Fix bug in PDS where BiblePay will forget a PDS value after one year
(increased PDS storage duration to 7 years).

** This is our Windows release **
** MIP will notify when Linux/MAC is ready **

Footnotes:

1.  If you belong to multiple campaigns, now when you send a Healing diary entry from the UI from sendcoinsentry, POG will not be sent as a second transaction (only Healing will be sent).
2.  If you would like to manually send a POG transaction (with a tithe) for a specific tithe amount, you can now do this: 'sendgscc pog tithe_amount'.  The wallet will only send one transaction for the amount specified (therefore you don't need to change any keys).
3.  The wallet will no longer automatically tithe unless it believes it will be profitable.
4.  PDS means Persisted Data Cache.  This just means BiblePay will not forget your CPK nickname or prayers for 7 years (or other PDS settings).
5.  Press ctrl-f5 to refresh the biblepay.org web page before downloading.  If you ever receive the old version (1.4.4.5<) please clear your browser cache.
togoshigekata (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:37:33 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2019, 08:32:52 PM by togoshigekata

*** Cameroon-One Go-Live ***

We are proud to announce our partnership with Cameroon-One and POOM (Proof of Orphan Mining) and this program will go live on September 5th, 2019.

In POOM you may sponsor a personal child directly with Cameroon-One (and this is a tax deductible contribution), and this personal sponsorship will reward you "points" daily in our GSC campaign for Cameroon-One, currently at a rate of 100%!

This means that you will receive $1.33 back per day in BBP rewards for sponsoring one child (at a rate of $40.00 per month currently).

Steps to sponsor a child:

1.  First ensure you already have a CPK (Christian public key).  If you do not have a CPK, type 'exec cpk your_desired_nickname' first.

2.  Type 'exec join cameroon-one' to join the campaign.

3.  From the core BBP wallet, type 'sponsorchild'.  After reading the warning, that BBP will charge a 50,000 BBP fee (this goes to our orphan sponsorship fund), then type 'sponsorchild authorize'.  (The 50K fee is a deterrent to keep people from sponsoring children they do not intend to pay for).

4.  You will receive a 6 character child ID.  Follow the instructions on the screen to know how to pay the monthly sponsorship fee (PayPal, Check, GlobalGiving Credit Card, or in BBP).  If you want to pay in BBP, you can send the BBP to Cameroons wallet at: BHRiFZYUpHj2r3gxw7pHyvByTUk1dGb8vz then e-mail Todd at: todd.justin@cameroonone.org with the child ID.  In our next release we will add this payment option to the wallet.

5.  To see the status of your child, type :  'listchildren'.  Please be patient, it can take up to 7 days for Cameroon to find a child for you.  In the mean time you can send a payment and pre pay for as many months as you desire (just remember to include the BBP Child-ID# with your payment).  While Cameroon is looking for a child, the wallet will say "Not Provisioned".  Once they find you a child, the balance will change to 0.  Once your payment is accepted by Cameroon, your balance will become a credit balance.  You will also receive a personal Bio URL for your child (it will appear in the listchildren output).

We currently cap our Cameroon-One emissions at the number of children sponsored * 1.33 per day (in USD).  You may sponsor more than one child.

! IMPORTANT !  It is extremely important that you either leave your miner running on one thread each day, or alternatively, type 'sendgscc cameroon-one' once per day.  This is necessary so that you are counted as a daily POOM participant.  If you miss a day you will miss out on the $1.33 reward for that day only.

Footnotes:

a.  Our POG campaign rewards have been reduced to 47.5% to make way for POOM rewards.  POOM rewards are currently 47.5% of the daily GSC budget.  The remaining 5% is still unchanged for Healing.

CameroonOne:
https://www.cameroonone.org/

Proof of Orphan Mining:
https://wiki.biblepay.org/POOM

Blog Post by Sunk818
https://whitewalr.us/2019/696.html

coinsinspect

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 02:51:11 AM

** APOLLON Turnkey Sanctuary Hosting **

I have tested Apollon successfully and they work great!

To have your sanctuary hosted for only 99 cents per month (including hosting fees), navigate to:
https://www.apollon.network/

Click '+'.  Choose BiblePay.  Choose "Apollon Hosted Node".
togoshigekata (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 03:47:26 AM

Any updates on Tokok?

They reached out to me last night, that they received the airdrop funds (1.35MM), and we decided to potentially go live on 9/17.

They still have to confirm this, the ticker pairs, the airdrop info, etc.  I will post go-live info as soon as I hear further confirmation back.

=

*** Orphan Partnership Update ***

I've been working with Pastor Joshua in Kenya at HFOC (Hope for Orphan Center) for 90 days.  Although we have gotten to the point close to compliance - where our partner creates a PDF package, bios, liquidates BBP->BTC, accepts letters, etc., unfortunately some elements of the partnership were not completed entirely (for example, creating a forum thread and answering investor questions directly from pastor Joshua to our users).  I wanted this for full transparency so no one outside of BiblePay could ever accuse us of spending even a penny that has not gone to the poor, and true account of each and every orphan.  (And to reiterate, all of our expenses have gone to help orphans with 0 overhead).   (During the interim months I have been manually paying out of my personal account to keep the relationship).

But now I feel the HFOC will need to be closed down, and instead, I feel it is in our best interests to scale up our 501c3 relationships to give our investors more of a warm and fuzzy feeling.

Therefore I have begun to close the relationship with HFOC today.

So please realize we will have some changes to our orphan records appearing in the pool.

Over the last 30 days, I have increased sponsorships with Kairos, as Pastor Andy Scribner has been phenomenal and located some children in desperate need in the Philipines in a very cost effective way - therefore I jumped on the opportunity for us to help them.  

So in summary, we will see a decrease of 26 kids from Kenya, but an increase of 11 kids from Kairos, and an increase of approx. 10 kids from Compassion.

Since we still have a credit at Compassion, I will also ensure we increase our compassion count by at least 5 kids, and then we can reassess our 6 month buffer with Compassion.

We now have 4 new kids coming this week thanks to POOM.  I will look into adding a POOM figure to our pool.biblepay home page also.

coinsinspect

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 03:09:24 PM

BiblePay
1.4.4.7 - Leisure Upgrade
(Mandatory upgrade for Sanctuaries)

- Fix OneClickMining initial crlf issue (Meaning that biblepay.conf will
not be corrupted if user starts with one-click-mining config)
- Add Payment Option 4 for Cameroon-One, and fix BIO URL
- Apollon Integration for Deterministic Sancs:  Add 'exec blscommand
mnppriv blsprivkey'.  This allows the user to set the deterministic
masternodeblsprivkey in the sanc biblepay.conf file.  NOTE: The
EncryptAES256 and DecryptAES256 were added to support this feature (this
is so no other node can discover your mnprivkey or your mnblsprivkey
during transmission or initialization).
- Update Health feature for Sanctuaries only:  Set healthupdate=1 to
enable, healthupdate=0 to disable, default is Enabled on Sanctuaries
only.  If this is enabled, you will see your Sanctuaries health status
(IE Best Block Hash, GSC voting level) in the pool.  This will be
valuable when we host with Apollon.
- Disconnect nodes who ask for too much gov data
- Fix governance.dat bloated file size, on boot.  Reindex governance.dat
on boot if > 25 megs.
- Clean up GSC contract data after 1 day.  Sanctuary Quorums:  Vote to
delete duplicate contracts.
- Decrease memory consumption (by purging gobject cache)
- Limit network bandwidth (by removing unecessary and expired govobjs)

** Note:  The sync time and network utilization will improve *after* people start utilizing the new version **
coinsinspect

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:12:25 PM

BiblePay
1.4.4.8-Mandatory Upgrade for Entire Network
Please upgrade before block 148,000

https://github.com/biblepay/biblepay-evolution/releases/tag/1.4.4.8

- Increment Sanc protocol version to enforce upgrade, Enforce protocol
version and peer version at block 148000, Enforce 1447 immediately
Add network monitor for use by devs to diagnose excessive bandwidth by
message type
- Add CheckGSCHealth - this lets the node check its GSC health once
every 4 hours - if it fails it calls out for a gobject resync. It also
reassesses the chain (IE unwinds any forks) once every 4 hours. You can
disable this with 'disablereassesschains=1' in the biblepay.conf. (This
is only necessary if you believe your node is down, optional. Type exec
gschealth to see the output). Our primary tool is still 'exec health'
under normal circumstances; this shows the health of the GSC system.
- Allow non-standard Sanctuary port numbers (based on outcome of
sanctuary vote). This will allow us to create Sancs with nonstandard
port numbers, and allow Apollon to use this if approved.
- Added 'exec paycameroon childid amount dry'. This allows you to pay
cameroon one for a sponsored child. It automatically converts the USD
rate for you and includes the ChildID-CPK-TXID on the cameroon payment
information. Once you run it, then re-run it with 'authorize' to
complete the transaction. Cameroon will see this payment on their
reports.
- Add ddos for non compliant nodes sending strange messages
Change syncing timeout for gobjects to 60 seconds
Delete old GSC data in the delete thread (once every 5 mins); this
removes approx 75% of old orphaned votes and decreases ram usage and
gobject file size
- Add dedicated RPC command for readverse: readverse book_name chapter
language verse_number.
- Ensure 'exec readverse' defaults to English. (We plan on honoring the
wallet language setting in the future).
- Add dedicated RPC command for 'sins'. This shows the 39 mortal sins
that could send a person to Hell.
- Added dedicated RPC command: versionreport: Shows the software
version running on the network by users ranked by percentage (over the
last 205 blocks).
- Added dedicated RPC command for 'bookname short_book_name' (Shows the
long name corresponding to the book abbreviation).
- Added dedicated RPC command for 'books' (Shows the books of the
bible).
- Create dedicated command for 'datalist'. Type 'datalist objtype' for
the list (IE datalist prayer 7) to receive the last 7 days of prayers.
Added 'leaderboard (nickname || all) height'. This allows a user to
see the exact reward breakdown per superblock height. It also allows
anyone else to audit a breakdown per nickname.
- Add Chinese Language Translations for BiblePay QT Bible Reader
(Allows the user to read the CNV from the Read Bible Menu)
Enhance 'exec readverse' to support both Chinese and English
Fix OneClickMining initial crlf issue (Meaning that biblepay.conf will
not be corrupted if user starts with one-click-mining config).
- Add Payment Option 4 for Cameroon-One, and fix BIO URL
Apollon Integration for Deterministic Sancs: Add 'exec blscommand
mnppriv blsprivkey'. This allows the user to set the deterministic
masternodeblsprivkey in the sanc biblepay.conf file. NOTE: The
EncryptAES256 and DecryptAES256 were added to support this feature (this
is so no other node can discover your mnprivkey or your mnblsprivkey
during transmission or initialization).
- Update Health feature for Sanctuaries only: Set healthupdate=1 to
enable, healthupdate=0 to disable, default is Enabled on Sanctuaries
only. If this is enabled, you will see your Sanctuaries health status
(IE Best Block Hash, GSC voting level) in the pool. This will be
valuable when we host with Apollon.
- Fix governance.dat bloated file size, on boot. Reindex governance.dat
on boot if > 35 megs.

Note: Although most users will see an improvement in RAM and network
usage in 1448, the full impact for gobject propagation will appear at
block 148,000. At this height, this version will become mandatory and
all old nodes will drop off, thereby creating an environment that only
shares the official gobjects (increasing qos). Theoretically our
network utilization should drop by 70% after this height as nodes will
not continually ask for objects repeatedly.

** All binaries have been deployed **
coinsinspect

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:34:23 PM

*** Cameroon One additional Payment option directly from the core wallet ***

We already have about 12 children being sponsored in POOM.

Now you can pay in BBP using a dedicated command!

From the rpc type:

exec paycameroon childid USD_AMOUNT test
(Note: To find your childid, type listchildren).

Specify the amount in USD, for example:
exec paycameroon 123aaa 40 test

The console will show you the amount in BBP (at the midpoint of our current market rate) that will be sent to Cameroon.
If you authorize it, re-execute the command with "authorize" at the end:
exec paycameroon 123aaa 40 authorize

Cameroon will be able to run a report that shows the TXID and the ChildID and amount - this way they won't have a problem matching up payments in BBP.
coinsinspect

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:57:06 AM

BiblePay
1.4.4.9 - Leisure Upgrade

- Add CPK and height params to 'exec sentgsc cpk height' report.  This
allows you to audit a CPKs sent GSC/ABN transmissions per superblock
height.
- Add roi target_bbp_tithe to 'exec roi amount' report.  This shows the
ROI for a specific bbp tithe amount.
- Add 'exec cameroon_payments [xml/auto]'.  This report shows payments
sent to cameroon one for POOM - NOTE: This report only shows payments
sent via 'exec paycameroon'.
- Added block range result to 'leaderboard' rpc command.
- Added automatic change of up to 10 outputs for each created abn.
Note: We do not create change if the change will be less than the
minimum ABN amount.  You may set the key -changequantity=nnn to change
the default to up to 50 outputs.  (All this is for is to let ABN change
age in smaller distributed chunks - thereby utilizing coin-age more
efficiently for the next abn).
- Fix crash at startup in OSX (MIP)
- Add nonstandard port # to global health report.

** This is the windows release.  MIP will announce when linux/mac is ready. **
coinsinspect

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 06:21:31 AM

If anyone wants to set up a Sanc in MainNet (Prod) on a non-standard port, it's OK to do so now, since we pushed this feature in the new mandatory and the vote has won.

To do this:
On the Sanctuary, pick a nonstandard port # (IE like 10000).
Set "port=10000" (or your chosen #) in the biblepay.conf.
On the controller, change the ":40000" in the masternode.conf file to the correct port # chosen above.
Everything else should work as previously described.
coinsinspect

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 05:13:56 AM

*** HOW To:  Cameroon One additional Payment option directly from the core wallet ***

We already have about 12 children being sponsored in POOM.

Now you can pay in BBP using a dedicated command!

From the rpc type:

exec paycameroon childid USD_AMOUNT test
(Note: To find your childid, type listchildren).

Specify the amount in USD, for example:
exec paycameroon 123aaa 40 test

The console will show you the amount in BBP (at the midpoint of our current market rate) that will be sent to Cameroon.
If you authorize it, re-execute the command with "authorize" at the end:
exec paycameroon 123aaa 40 authorize

Cameroon will be able to run a report that shows the TXID and the ChildID and amount - this way it will be easy for them to match up the childid-payments for BBP.
coinsinspect

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 05:59:07 PM

*** Christian Spaces / DSQL Thread ***

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188626.0
coinsinspect

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 04:59:32 PM

BiblePay
1.4.5.0-Leisure Upgrade

- Add getblockforstratum rpc call to help support external cpu miner
(bbpminer.exe)
- Add exec pobh call for dev use (this allows us to test bible hashes
manually)
-  Fix instantsend GUI confirmation for signed/accepted IXs
- Add icon for decentralized network
- Increase IX timeout for locks and sigs
- Decrease memory consumption for votes and decrease network utilization
(Remove duplicate votes)

** This is the windows release; MIP will post when the rest of the binaries are ready **

** Now windows users, we can test mining with windows bbp-miner.exe against this windows build **
coinsinspect

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 12:43:04 PM

*** External POBH (Heat/POW) miner being released now for testing in Prod or TestNet ***

Remember you will need to upgrade biblepay to 1.4.5.0+ first before you can use this miner (that release will be out shortly).  And, this release will only work in solo mining mode (so please comment out the pool entries).  And, you will need a self-funded abn, and the wallet unlocked for mining (so the internal core can create ABNs when needed).

1)  Repo for the new bbp-miner.exe:
https://github.com/biblepay/cpuminer

2) To build it yourself:
https://github.com/biblepay/cpuminer/blob/master/BuildingBBPMiner.txt

3) Binaries for Windows and for Linux (x86_64):
https://github.com/biblepay/cpuminer/tree/master/binaries

Windows Link:
https[Suspicious link removed]

Linux link:
https://github.com/biblepay/cpuminer/blob/master/binaries/bbpminer_linux

For more distros we will need to ask MIP to help us.

USAGE INSTRUCTIONS (SOLO MINING):

./bbpminer -o127.0.0.1:rpc_port_number -uYour_RPC_Username -pYour_RPC_Password --no-longpoll

BiblePay Configuration file (biblepay.conf):

server=1
rpcport=14000 (or your own number)
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=your_rpc_username
rpcpassword=your_rpc_password

Please post if you have any trouble and we can all try to help.
coinsinspect

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 12:46:46 PM

Biblepay CPU Miner
1.0.0.2-Leisure Upgrade

- Fix memory corruption error causing a crash
- Handle no work received

I cant say 100% the problem is resolved (as the valgrind trace was very vague), but this is the new version Im testing with tonight:
https://github.com/biblepay/cpuminer/tree/master/binaries

Feel free to upgrade and join me.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: