Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:27:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥ICO MARKET STATISTICS. 3rd quarter 2018.🔥🔥  (Read 303 times)
Tuwierun (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:25:14 AM

In continuation of the previous topic, ICO market statistics for the 3rd quarter of 2018.

So, let's go.

1.The number of ICO-projects in Q3 is 35% less than in Q2.

2. 78% of the projects failed ICO and only 22% were successful. In Q2 the situation was not much better, 72% of failed projects, 28% of successful ones.

3. The total amount of funds collected in the third quarter amounted to $ 1.98 billion.
Successful projects have collected more than $ 1.6 billion, in contrast to the failure- $ 365 million, which is almost 2 times less than in the 2nd quarter.
In General, the market dynamics is negative, in the 3rd quarter collected 17% fewer funds than in the 2nd quarter.

4. Very interesting and pleasant statistics of the ratio of the number of funds raised and the number of ICO-projects. The number of ICO projects is decreasing, but the amount of funds collected by them is relatively stable. This suggests that more Mature projects are increasingly appearing on the market. In the 3rd quarter of ICO-projects by 35% less than in the 2nd quarter, but the number of funds raised in the 3rd quarter fell only by 17% compared to the 2nd quarter.

This change is not so significant that it was possible to declare a turning point, but I would like to hope that these are the first prerequisites for the emergence of really good projects on the market.

5. More than 50% of the funds, over $1 billion, attracted the TOP 10 ICO-projects. The remaining 262 projects collected the second half of the funds.

6. TOP-10 ICO-projects.

7. Also, interesting data.
In Q3, 90% of ICO projects were conducted using the Ethereum blockchain.
3% of projects used their own blockchain.
7% used EOS, Waves and NEO.

8. The category "Finance" is the leader in the number of ICO projects, but the category "Blockchain Platforms" has the largest number of successful ICO.

Thanks to the fund Suicide Ventures for the provided statistics .

P.S. I am not an employee of the Fund, which the Fund is likely wildly happy, and I do not advertise it, just share statistical information.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NortenBank

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:55:22 PM

The emergence of Mature projects is very pleasing, it can be the beginning of a turning point.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:51:22 PM

Some really interesting statistics about ICO's. While the overall number of ICO's declined, Ethereum actually increased its dominance. The total amount raised fell by 17% from the previous quarter but the amount raised in Ethereum saw a 4% increase. Also if you read the report this thread is based on the shortest duration ICO's were the most successful as well as those with a smaller Hardcap.

Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:10:18 PM

4. Very interesting and pleasant statistics of the ratio of the number of funds raised and the number of ICO-projects. The number of ICO projects is decreasing, but the amount of funds collected by them is relatively stable. This suggests that more Mature projects are increasingly appearing on the market. In the 3rd quarter of ICO-projects by 35% less than in the 2nd quarter, but the number of funds raised in the 3rd quarter fell only by 17% compared to the 2nd quarter.
i hope these trend continues upward in favour of mature ICOs. there was a lot of scam mid way through this year and i was shading a dark image on cryptocurrencies.

Another point to note is that people no longer invest money carelessly after learning so many lessons from the bearish market. We have seen some many threads opened up against SCAM BUSTING and people are doing more in-depth research on each new ICO that poops up trying to advertise in the forum.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:13:54 PM

I think this situation of all ICO projects is not really bad at all. At first there are so many failed ICO projects that mean it's much more difficult to find out good ICO project to invest and this is not easy for new investors or amateur investors so only professional investors can survive in this period. Beside when all new and amateur investors can't survive in this world so I think number of scam ICO project will decrease because they can't cheat professional investors easily like new investors Smiley.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Westfiled

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:32:10 PM

I thought that you must try to change the top 10 icos projects because i never heard about foot ball manager which has alreadyu raised more than 175millions, but where from this chart come from? i just curious about what's the source of your data and it looks a bit interesting to see that because more people become even smart.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:33:09 PM

nice statistics with charts from ICO market
but,, if we compared with airdrop statistic,, i think ICO market statistics is the opposite from airdrop statistics
is this a big sign if we will go just like the beginning of crypto industry, when most of coins are distributed by airdrop ?
i believe the ICO trend will back to top when the market found a botton or a reversal trend,,

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
Tuwierun (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:19:54 AM

I thought that you must try to change the top 10 icos projects because i never heard about foot ball manager which has alreadyu raised more than 175millions, but where from this chart come from? i just curious about what's the source of your data and it looks a bit interesting to see that because more people become even smart.

Not all projects open a Bitcointalk thread, on the ICO trackers have London Football Exchange. The project is not the highest rating.
sufferer123

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 06:36:59 AM

There is a decline in all statistics due to the poor market conditions. As the market improves over time, I believe that all these regions will rise. My personal opinion is that nowadays those who make purchases will get good gains in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:41:50 AM

The reason why icos failed was because of the poor market conditions this year and has generally affected start-up projects so much. But I am sure this can change soon enough

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
dubynin1990

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:51:29 AM

Great stats thanks for the information. Everything goes in the right direction, the market start to get stable and working projects, otherwise you will not be able to collect the money. This trend is positive for the market, as the cryptocurrency continues to work in her world there are more powerful projects.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
Tuwierun (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:03:33 AM

The reason why icos failed was because of the poor market conditions this year and has generally affected start-up projects so much. But I am sure this can change soon enough

Of course, the main reason for the decline of the ICO market is the fall in the cryptocurrency market as a whole.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 08:53:35 AM

Very interesting and useful statistics. I wish there were fewer ICO projects, but then everyone would have been successful. That would be great.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 08:57:59 AM

Thanks for this information. It seems icos having worse and worse time but still good ones, finding a way to get enough Money.

Also didn't heard of london football Exchange. Will check that.

Tuwierun (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:59:34 AM

Thanks for this information. It seems icos having worse and worse time but still good ones, finding a way to get enough Money.

Also didn't heard of london football Exchange. Will check that.

On ICOBench their rating is 2.7)
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:07:31 AM

Nice infographics. Best categories among successful ICOs are Security/Identity, Blockchain Platform and Finance.
To what period of time does this statistic belong to?
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:33:29 AM

the smallest thing is ICO about music, indeed I am not sure if music enters crypto, not disagree, but it is very unlikely that their ICO will succeed, project that now runs on music is Soundeon. the ICO income they get, you can see for yourself on the ICO website
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:34:32 AM

so far finance has become the most widely concept to date. but I am more interested in the concepts of security and music/arts, although these two concepts are still fairly unpopular but the presentation of success is arguably the highest.
Tuwierun (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:41:45 PM

Nice infographics. Best categories among successful ICOs are Security/Identity, Blockchain Platform and Finance.
To what period of time does this statistic belong to?

This is 3rd quarter 2018. End quarter
NortenBank

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:20:31 PM

the smallest thing is ICO about music, indeed I am not sure if music enters crypto, not disagree, but it is very unlikely that their ICO will succeed, project that now runs on music is Soundeon. the ICO income they get, you can see for yourself on the ICO website

Blockchain in music is a good tool for copyright. In the US and the EU are very strict with this, so prospects there are many such projects.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: