Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:33:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][HOT]🌿🔥FABA Token - break through in venture capital market🔥🌿  (Read 28451 times)
Fabainvest (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 01:56:28 PM

Hey guys,

just checked your ICO Bench, made my own Due Diligence - the team is great and through my internet check transparent, market is large and economics show that through venture capital it is feasible to make a huge profits and your focus on really promising areas just approve it, the business model feasible as well. Additionaly when youre listed on exchange the additional liquidity of token in VC industry is something the market desperately needs!

Youve got my support, Im in. And now please grow exponentialy as youre promising!

Welcome on board and thank you very much for your support. We are glad to take you above the sky on our fast growing stalk.
Thanks to the strategic investments we made to the startups the price of the token you own will rapidly increase.

✯   FABA   ✯   Join our ICO!   ✯   FABA   ✯
▄ ▄ ▄ ███ █ Powerful thought and strong faith can do anything █ ███ ▄ ▄ ▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:44:12 PM

Can you provide us also the actual amount of how much you raised from your ICO stages?

--snip

Also, your ICO is very long. I wonder if you can really get enough investors on board.
If you invest this year in this project, it's like you can't see your roi for a year.
Given the fact that your token is relatively expensive as compared to others.

--snip

We raised USD 2 576 573 in private sale in FIAT. We continualy invest in promising companies even during the ICO (the portfolio top companies are mentioned on our website) therefore we can afford the longer raising period considering the hardcap of USD 67 m.

The hard cap in my opinion is too ambitious! Why such overwhelming amount?
Longer raising period for investors means longer waiting to see their roi.
So for those who want to see their investments in short-term, I think this is not for them.
Also, you have no assurance that the price you got during ico will be higher or at least the same once they are listed.

Token sales have started from 7 months ago or march in private sales and to this day you only collect $2.5 million. Indeed, you still have the next few months to run the ICO, but I doubt the $67 million hardcap can be achieved. If hardcap is not reached, will you continue this project?

That 67 million dollar is the hard cap and I don't think it can be reached.
For running the project, soft cap is enough.

Soft cap is more than enough to run a project.
That's why it is called soft cap. There's no reason they will abandon this project even if they raise only the minimum target.
Otherwise, they are just being greedy if they want to attain the $67M hardcap.
HdotCom

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:52:23 PM

Faba token is a venture capital token, in this industry the diversification matters, therefore I believe to raise more means to make more investment cases that would increase the chance to invest in unicorn which will create the ROI for investors. Based on this I would say the intention to raise more funds is logical. But the lowest softcap for VC funds would be somewhere around USD 3 -5 M. As more they raise better for me and those who have already invested in this case.

Can you provide us also the actual amount of how much you raised from your ICO stages?

--snip

Also, your ICO is very long. I wonder if you can really get enough investors on board.
If you invest this year in this project, it's like you can't see your roi for a year.
Given the fact that your token is relatively expensive as compared to others.

--snip

We raised USD 2 576 573 in private sale in FIAT. We continualy invest in promising companies even during the ICO (the portfolio top companies are mentioned on our website) therefore we can afford the longer raising period considering the hardcap of USD 67 m.

The hard cap in my opinion is too ambitious! Why such overwhelming amount?
Longer raising period for investors means longer waiting to see their roi.
So for those who want to see their investments in short-term, I think this is not for them.
Also, you have no assurance that the price you got during ico will be higher or at least the same once they are listed.

Token sales have started from 7 months ago or march in private sales and to this day you only collect $2.5 million. Indeed, you still have the next few months to run the ICO, but I doubt the $67 million hardcap can be achieved. If hardcap is not reached, will you continue this project?

That 67 million dollar is the hard cap and I don't think it can be reached.
For running the project, soft cap is enough.

That's why it is called soft cap. There's no reason they will abandon this project even if they raise only the minimum target.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:43:08 PM

Soft cap is not more than enough. Soft cap is defined as the minimum amount of money needed for running a project. If the soft cap is not met, the ICO is unsuccessful and they must refund money to the investors.
HdotCom

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:39:33 AM

Just checked your ICO Bench and congrats for the 555 expert rating!!
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:39:27 PM

Indeed we collected USD 2,5 M, but we have additional 20 % in commitments from private sale investors. We already launched FABA and invested in several companies which you can review on https://vc.fabainvest.com/ therefore we reached the softcap and we will continue the project.

~Snip~
But the lowest softcap for VC funds would be somewhere around USD 3 -5 M. As more they raise better for me and those who have already invested in this case.
See post from OP, he has stated that soft caps have been reached at $ 2.5 million. Are you a team from Faba? What do you mean $ 3 - $ 5 million? Who is right here? Don't make people more confused, you doubt me.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:34:50 PM

Indeed we collected USD 2,5 M, but we have additional 20 % in commitments from private sale investors. We already launched FABA and invested in several companies which you can review on https://vc.fabainvest.com/ therefore we reached the softcap and we will continue the project.

~Snip~
But the lowest softcap for VC funds would be somewhere around USD 3 -5 M. As more they raise better for me and those who have already invested in this case.
See post from OP, he has stated that soft caps have been reached at $ 2.5 million. Are you a team from Faba? What do you mean $ 3 - $ 5 million? Who is right here? Don't make people more confused, you doubt me.
right, I am also very confused about the statements, which ones are correct, maybe this requires certainty so that everyone who reads more believes in this project

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
HdotCom

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:23:12 PM

Gentlemen, Im venture capitalist by myself, let me make the things clear, I wrote the general rule that it is enough to run VC company with some diversification if you raise at least USD 3 - 5 M thats my opinion. I was guesing the minimal amount for each VC not directly FABA.

~Snip~
right, I am also very confused about the statements, which ones are correct, maybe this requires certainty so that everyone who reads more believes in this project
Midoucha

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:46:26 AM

First investment horizon: 8 years. Project regions: Europe, USA, India.
HdotCom

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:01:42 PM

Hey guys,

do you really think that decrease in prices of cryptos can influence the amount of companies starting the startups developing blockchain solutions?

The typical raising process of companies used to be ICO before. I believe currently it is a task for VCs to support these companies before the prices goes higher and the market is functional again.
Fabainvest (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 03:25:19 PM

Hey guys,

do you really think that decrease in prices of cryptos can influence the amount of companies starting the startups developing blockchain solutions?

The typical raising process of companies used to be ICO before. I believe currently it is a task for VCs to support these companies before the prices goes higher and the market is functional again.

The technology of blockchain is the next evolution step in the development process of money. Our view, that price should not scare companies to develop that technologies. what do you think?

Nowadays there is so much ICOs on the market, that people are scary to invest. 80% of the projects are scams. But the model of VC fits perfectly to help people invest without any difficulties.

princessjenyz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:45:11 PM

Hey guys,

The technology of blockchain is the next evolution step in the development process of money. Our view, that price should not scare companies to develop that technologies. what do you think?

Nowadays there is so much ICOs on the market, that people are scary to invest. 80% of the projects are scams. But the model of VC fits perfectly to help people invest without any difficulties.

I agree as long as the start up company has good project vision with good intention to its investors, they will revolutionize crypto market. I know the price of crypto will recover soon. For investors, they should be aware of scam projects especially those projects with anonymous team.
Obasi1
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 07:11:56 AM

Faba is a great project with a great team. Blockchain-based VC is indeed needed to keep crypto enthusiasts motivated

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:18:46 AM

Hey guys,

I agree as long as the start up company has good project vision with good intention to its investors, they will revolutionize crypto market. I know the price of crypto will recover soon. For investors, they should be aware of scam projects especially those projects with anonymous team.
the price of Faba tokens is also quite high at ICO 1 Faba = 1 $, and bonuses are given quite a lot of 20% during this November, very interesting, can't wait to see prices in the market later

HdotCom

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:33:14 AM

Faba is a great project with a great team. Blockchain-based VC is indeed needed to keep crypto enthusiasts motivated

I agree that during these difficult times for cryptos this can keep the continuous improvement of blockchain technology and comunity
Fabainvest (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 12:09:39 PM

Hey guys,

the price of Faba tokens is also quite high at ICO 1 Faba = 1 $, and bonuses are given quite a lot of 20% during this November, very interesting, can't wait to see prices in the market later

Thank you very much for your opinion. Viva la crypto revolucion! Everybody need to have a possibility to invest without risks. In Q3 2019 we are entering the market. Our revolutional projects will push the price of the token up.

HdotCom

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:32:46 AM

Hey guys,

Thank you very much for your opinion. Viva la crypto revolucion! Everybody need to have a possibility to invest without risks. In Q3 2019 we are entering the market. Our revolutional projects will push the price of the token up.

Good luck with this guys!
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:11:33 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2018, 10:51:30 PM by Rozita

Hey guys,

What do you mean by high prices? You are buying tokens. No difference the price is 1 cent or that's 1000 dollar. What is your important is the total money you invest.
If you want to invest 1000 dollar in an ICO, no difference you buy 1000 tokens at 1 dollar or you buy 1 token at 1000 dollar.
Obasi1
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 08:51:26 AM

In case you have any question about Faba tokens, business model or the team feel free to ask us. We are here 24/7 to answer your questions. Thank You

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
HdotCom

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:04:56 PM

Hello guys,

how are you progressing with your ICO? Do you plan any bounty program?

Btw. Happy new year!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: