Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:50:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][HOT]🌿🔥FABA Token - break through in venture capital market🔥🌿  (Read 28448 times)
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:42:58 PM

Could someone shortly summarize why I may invest into FABA? There are many other platforms that are helping startup coins with raising money - W12 for example.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HiLander

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:25:30 PM

Could someone shortly summarize why I may invest into FABA? There are many other platforms that are helping startup coins with raising money - W12 for example.

Faba is not about helping startup coins to raise money. It is about investing in promising companies, related or not related to crypto, that have potential to bring profit and also that are doing something useful and needed in today's world.

You should read the WP and decide for yourself.Check which kind of companies Faba is looking to invest in for example.
hipuzid

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:49:18 PM

Faba is not about helping startup coins to raise money. It is about investing in promising companies, related or not related to crypto, that have potential to bring profit and also that are doing something useful and needed in today's world.

You should read the WP and decide for yourself.Check which kind of companies Faba is looking to invest in for example.

How is see FABA is that its VC  company,where investors that hold enough tokens will have right to vote.Cant get better than that, it gives us so much more power over having some utility tokens of some company, where we are just passive observers.
Kuksi

Activity: 220
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:20:40 PM

How is see FABA is that its VC  company,where investors that hold enough tokens will have right to vote.Cant get better than that, it gives us so much more power over having some utility tokens of some company, where we are just passive observers.

That is the main thing that attract me also, having much more control over my investments and potential for profit is not lesser because of that fact.
MosusnoGovedo

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:56:14 PM

I have been checking the team a bit and the background.I was really surprised by how much years of valid experience each member has and all of it comes from legit successful companies with good track record.Weird I did not check that fact earlier.I missed to invest a bit more because of this fact...

Can you tell me do you plan to expand your team as time goes on?

Yes. However our expansion plan will only be on a need basis.

Is most of your team based on the same place,like some kind of headquarters or you mostly work remotely as most of projects do it like that as it gives them more flexibility when it comes to hiring

I think this is more related to the workload rather then to place where people work.
Prolifik

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:50:02 PM

There are only 3. And there is no company that I would be interested. When do you plan to list next companies?

MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:07:28 PM

When are blockchain projects going to fly to the moon? What do you think?

When enough fresh money comes into crypto.A lot of people lost a lot of money during 2018 ,so it will take some time.But then again,situation can change fast,like it did in 2017.Now we see that even JPMorgan plans to issue their own cryptocurrencies,so i would say that things are mowing slwoly in the right direction.

This might be the beginning of Bull run, or atleast sign that sutuation is changing.Bear market is going on for more than a year,it is time to see some change, and all ICOs/STOs will benefit from it.
Klackalica

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:54:26 PM

There are only 3. And there is no company that I would be interested. When do you plan to list next companies?

Those 3 are only for an example and initial companies, Faba is gonna offer much more companies after STO ends and put them up for voting.
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:46:13 PM

Who are members of "mentor team" and how exactly they gonna help you.I am asking as i see 10% of the tokens is allocated for them.

Probably experienced venture capitalists who will help the team choose best projects in the beginning.
Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:20:51 PM

Who are members of "mentor team" and how exactly they gonna help you.I am asking as i see 10% of the tokens is allocated for them.

Probably experienced venture capitalists who will help the team choose best projects in the beginning.

Team is already experienced in that regard,from what i could see in their LinkedIn profiles, but i guess more experienced people cant hurt.
MitskiThe

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:05:03 PM

Is there any reward if we suggest a company to Faba to put up for vote or invest into?
hipuzid

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:16:26 PM

Is there any reward if we suggest a company to Faba to put up for vote or invest into?

I havent seen anything like hat in the whitepape,rbut that is not a bad idea.maybe we could get some FABA token if we suggest some company and in the end there is investment in that company,if voting pass.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:21:22 AM

Say a bounty campaign, easier to understand and more popular.  
Yes, there is a reward for you if you suggest a company Faba to investors (Promotion).

This : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5095858.0
Prolifik

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:19:11 AM

Those 3 are only for an example and initial companies, Faba is gonna offer much more companies after STO ends and put them up for voting.

How many companies will be actually offered for a vote? More then 100?

There should be more then 100 companies, since the plan is to invest in 110 companies after STO. So that means that more then 110 should be offered for the vote I guess.
Faba will invest into 110 companies? With the funds raised in pre-sale? That is the plan?
I thought that money will go for development, marketing and so on Cheesy.

SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:15:27 PM

Main problem i see ,if there is a reward for something like that is that FABA team would be swarmed with suggestions,making their work much harder trying to deal with all those companies.Thats what usually happens when you offer reward for something,people would try to abuse it,even though your idea aint bad.
ChewBubblegum

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:12:43 PM

I havent seen anything like hat in the whitepape,rbut that is not a bad idea.maybe we could get some FABA token if we suggest some company and in the end there is investment in that company,if voting pass.

Maybe if team listens to us, they could start that as a promotion.Could be good for the project.
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:22:59 PM

Main problem i see ,if there is a reward for something like that is that FABA team would be swarmed with suggestions,making their work much harder trying to deal with all those companies.Thats what usually happens when you offer reward for something,people would try to abuse it,even though your idea aint bad.

Everyone will be able to suggest company, but that doesnt mean that team should check every company.They dont have infinite funds so they have to chosoe carefully.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:56:20 PM

Sooner or later, everything will change, because the blockchain is developing very quickly and many technologies enter our lives.

That might be true, but we are not so close to blockchain getting into mainstream, we still have to see real application of blockchain based projects in everyday life.Those crypto based debit cards came closest to the real use, but we can see new projects on the daily basis and in a few years we might see real mainstream application.
DiggerMan

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:49:18 PM

Since second sto round starts soon, in less than 2 weeks, do you have plans for special marketing campaign beside bounty campaign?

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
BigcountryRoy

Activity: 212

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:02:11 PM

I tend to agree with you on this, if there is a reward people would send tons of suggestions and make things harder.This way only those who have a really good idea will send a suggestion to the team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: