Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:28:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now a stable coin?  (Read 12869 times)
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 10:29:51 AM

bitcoin is a stable coin and the main coin in trading.  if compared to other coins and tokens, I don't think anyone can compete with bitcoin.  Bitcoin prices are growing steadily

Bitcoin does really exist in crypto world as one of most promising asset among all coins. Even it's value has struggling a rapid growing, still the presence of its grow has shown courage to trust and be optimistic on visioning a massive future. But the recent days, its value has continue to dump and it triggered some people are doubtful to trade due of its unstability.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 12:17:04 PM

bitcoin is a stable coin and the main coin in trading.  if compared to other coins and tokens, I don't think anyone can compete with bitcoin.  Bitcoin prices are growing steadily
With the decentralization and also being open 24/7, it is prone to volatility and that makes the coin not stable because if we are talking about stable then the price or the movement of the price of the coin will not move that often and it will just stay on an average price for weeks or even months before it moves while bitcoin is very far from that example.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:17:48 PM

here's a pretty interesting forecast on this

matter.

Bitcoin Price Prediction 2019 - BTC Price to Touch $23500 in 2019

https://coinswitch.co/news/bitcoin-price-prediction-2019-btc-price-to-touch-23500-in-2019

Could be possible, there is no doubt about this. Consider the fact that bitcoin adaption is growing at a very fast rate. Everyone is talking positive about bitcoins. Institutional  investors, and Bitcoin Halving, ETF all these things will together bring a big bull run to the market.
HyughA

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:11:43 PM

bitcoin is indeed a special coin.  coins with a million excess.  stable coin bitcoin because of the fantastic value in the coin and affects all prices on the cryptocurency market

The Bank Independent Network for the  
▲ Blockchain Generation  ▲ (https://bincoins.io/#livechat)
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:31:50 PM

bitcoin is a stable coin and the main coin in trading.  if compared to other coins and tokens, I don't think anyone can compete with bitcoin.  Bitcoin prices are growing steadily

It cannot be called stable if its price is volatile. Today, something can happen in the crypto market, and BTC will fall. Tomorrow, another event will take place, and it will go to the Moon.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:34:13 PM

Bitcoin or any trading stock can never be in equilibrium with nature. You can say the stability over a particular time frame say it like 2 months or 4 months, but in long run there is always a change of increasing of noise and entropy.
This month the bitcoin has been quite stable at 5000 usd , but who knows what happens next month.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:13:56 PM

Pls guys any recommendations on ways forward as regard bitcoin trading?...the coin seem to me now as Tether (USDT )...lol

Sometimes the price doesn't move in a large range and looks like it's stable. But certainly that won't last long. Fluctuations will occur at other times and with different ranges. We only need to wait for the right time to enter and to exit.

armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:37:17 PM

Pls guys any recommendations on ways forward as regard bitcoin trading?...the coin seem to me now as Tether (USDT )...lol
How can it be similar to USDT? I know your emotions when bitcoin does not grow or not decrease, it is quite uncomfortable compared to frequent fluctuations. but it is a sign of growth or backwardness of the whole crypto market.
after BTC sideway more than 2 weeks and finally it has increased sharply to more than 5000 $.
Next time, we need to pay more attention to the chart. We can earn money from it. Grin

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:48:51 PM

Although Bitcoin has no competitors, the value of Bitcoin is declining, making investment difficult. I think it will be time for Bitcoin to return to the $ 2000 price based on analysis of many traders, the price increase will not happen at this time and there will certainly be a big correction in the coming days. If you are considering investment, I recommend you to be patient and wait because you can certainly buy a lot of coins at low prices.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:54:30 PM

For now its still in progress. The market is slowly going up for btc. I still believe that btc is the number crypto currency. Just like dollar as the international money, bitcoin is the universal coin.

Ellen Adarna

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:43:11 AM

Until now, Bitcoin's price is not stable, but it is still the top coin in the market it's price started to decrease so bad because bitcoin does not have any tough competitor in the market. For now, bitcoin price is still increasing that we are hoping it will still continue to increase and for it will reach it's price to $20,000 again. A lot of people are also starting to buy bitcoin today due to the increase of the market, that is why i am starting to do buy bitcoin by exchanging my fiat and crypto into bitcoin using Darb finance a great trading platform where it is a secure wallet and an exchange of fiat into cryptocurrencies and vice versa.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:49:29 AM

Until now, Bitcoin's price is not stable, but it is still the top coin in the market it's price started to decrease so bad because bitcoin does not have any tough competitor in the market. For now, bitcoin price is still increasing that we are hoping it will still continue to increase and for it will reach it's price to $20,000 again. A lot of people are also starting to buy bitcoin today due to the increase of the market, that is why i am starting to do buy bitcoin by exchanging my fiat and crypto into bitcoin using Darb finance a great trading platform where it is a secure wallet and an exchange of fiat into cryptocurrencies and vice versa.
I do believe that bitcoin will not really be a stable coin unless it will be legalized already and adopted by the government. Surely its price will have a fixed value. But since the government is still not supporting bitcoin, its value will surely increase every year. And the fact that bitcoin has high volatility so we should expect its price will go upside down.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 05:56:01 AM

Sometimes the price doesn't move in a large range and looks like it's stable. But certainly that won't last long. Fluctuations will occur at other times and with different ranges. We only need to wait for the right time to enter and to exit.
This current movements is fair enough for people who trusted bitcoin, they can keep buying at this low stage and hold their coins till the time that the value rises high again, not stable in the sense that it will stay at this point, just gaining supports and keep building strong holds in order to make sure that the next run will be sweet and smooth.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:09:09 AM

This current movements is fair enough for people who trusted bitcoin, they can keep buying at this low stage and hold their coins till the time that the value rises high again, not stable in the sense that it will stay at this point, just gaining supports and keep building strong holds in order to make sure that the next run will be sweet and smooth.
Yes, this stage for bitcoin is just the stage for building solid supports that is enough for the market to push the price up. It is also a good idea to keep buying bitcoin while it is not expensive as it is before so we can have a good spread for the possible profit once the market starts moving up to the moon.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2019, 06:15:54 AM

Confused! what are you saying on the title and what are you describing in details. However, I think Bitcoin is not stable now, it's already stabled from the beginning that's why everyone loves Bitcoin. I like your comment that "the coin seem to me now as Tether (USDT )" really LOL. Cheesy

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:33:57 AM

if bitcoin is falling we are bothered and now that has stable price you also bothered so what you want for the value?grows continuously?if does then you are impossible man because this will never happen to cryptocurrency specially to the ranked 1 crypto
For now its still in progress. The market is slowly going up for btc. I still believe that btc is the number crypto currency. Just like dollar as the international money, bitcoin is the universal coin.
Ofcourse bitcoin is the universal cryptocurrency and no doubt for that.

For me stable price is indication that the said coin is just waiting for another timing to make a big comeback from the years of falling.so hold on guys because the train is just around the corner and waiting for a chance to ride
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:49:53 AM

Confused! what are you saying on the title and what are you describing in details. However, I think Bitcoin is not stable now, it's already stabled from the beginning that's why everyone loves Bitcoin. I like your comment that "the coin seem to me now as Tether (USDT )" really LOL. Cheesy
Stable, the coin far from being stable now, and I don’t think bitcoin will achieve this yet until future and will take a very long time, that time, bitcoin would have so much expensive and movement inprice would not be that much again. By that time, you and I may choose to use it for store of value, but what it will most commonly be used for is means of digital payment.

We don’t even need the coin to be stable now, because the only way we traders and investors can benefit more from BTC financially, is through the volatility, without volatility, I am sure some of us who has gotten rich via cryptocurrency would not have been.
marycrazy08

Activity: 83

Peace and love

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:42:23 AM

Not a stable coin but a store of value
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 04:26:51 PM

Not a stable coin but a store of value
Oh, yes, we cannot call it stable (as soon as all cryptocurrencies are volatile), but its value is great. It also "pushes" the altcoins to grow or to fall. That is why the whole market depends on Bitcoin.
Annalise24
Copper Member

Activity: 84

Atronocom

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 02:03:39 PM

Bitcoin is still a decentralized virtual currency and as such can not be classified as a stable coin.
Bitcoin's price can still be influnced by market speculation forces ...so it's not a stable coin .

ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
| ❱  bitcointalk  ◽  WP  ❰ |    ❨❪  JOIN CROWDSALE  ❫❩
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ twitter
[/quote
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: