Author Topic: .  (Read 1499 times)
chipug (OP)

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

696B6111

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:49:13 PM

TL;DR blah

I'm not afraid of anyone expressing their opinion, however wrong it is, else this would be a self-moderated thread.

However, telling people I basically stole/took over a website that I was repeatedly asked to take, is not on. There was a lot of drama caused by childish behaviour at coinchat. This is not welcome under my care at dogechat. Basically, if you don't add anything to the community, which you do not by being negative, you are not welcome. Though we don't have many rules, I have instated a new one, (4. don't be a dick) and you break this often.

Welcome to the real world whereby, around adults, you call people scammers and thieves and then want on their website when you see it doing well,  doesn't happen. Don't bother coming back until you have grown up, you know my email. Thank you.

Looks like the same drama that ruined coinchat is coming to this one but why not just let sleeping dogs lie?

This is entirely the reason for the ban. We have moved on and would like to continue to enjoy our new community without any more dramatics.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 04:17:01 PM

TL;DR blah

I'm not afraid of anyone expressing their opinion, however wrong it is, else this would be a self-moderated thread.

However, telling people I basically stole/took over a website that I was repeatedly asked to take, is not on. There was a lot of drama caused by childish behaviour at coinchat. This is not welcome under my care at dogechat. Basically, if you don't add anything to the community, which you do not by being negative, you are not welcome. Though we don't have many rules, I have instated a new one, (4. don't be a dick) and you break this often.

Welcome to the real world whereby, around adults, you call people scammers and thieves and then want on their website when you see it doing well,  doesn't happen. Don't bother coming back until you have grown up, you know my email. Thank you.

Looks like the same drama that ruined coinchat is coming to this one but why not just let sleeping dogs lie?

This is entirely the reason for the ban. We have moved on and would like to continue to enjoy our new community without any more dramatics.

Utterly ridiculous. To be clear, your actions during all the drama were disgusting. I stand by my claims, but when I went onto Dogechat I did not even express them at all. You banned me for something that happened many months previously, on a separate site. That's not me being a dick, that you being a dick.

I am in the real world. I call people scammers because they are scammers. Are you a scammer? No. Do you have no idea what you're doing? Yes.

I have better things to do than to try and take down Dogechat, but rest assured you aren't going to stop me from talking to people who I got on with at CoinChat because you enjoy testing out the ban command on people who don't deserve it.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
chipug (OP)

696B6111

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:21:58 PM

TL;DR more blah

No one thinks you are trying to take anything down. Where do you get this crap?
I'm not trying to stop you talking to anyone, I'm simply not having negative people in this community, which is why other people are back after talking to me sensibly.
Stop throwing your toys out of your pram wee guy and just move on.
These dramatics are entirely why you are not welcome.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 04:25:41 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2014, 04:43:11 PM by DiamondCardz

TL;DR more blah

No one thinks you are trying to take anything down. Where do you get this crap?
I'm not trying to stop you talking to anyone, I'm simply not having negative people in this community, which is why other people are back after talking to me sensibly.
Stop throwing your toys out of your pram wee guy and just move on.
These dramatics are entirely why you are not welcome.

"TL;DR more blah" - Nice post cut, there. I get this "crap" from the obvious. "Not having negative people in this community" - that's the exact same as "I don't want you talking to anyone". To be honest, I'm not losing anything from not going to Dogechat. I just find this ridiculous.

This will be the last post I make in this thread, anyway - I have better things to work on than argue with someone who only believes she is right and everyone else is wrong - refer to "after talking to me sensibly", i.e another way of saying "making them say I am right".

To the below post - nah I don't taint everything I touch. But I'll leave you to it. Good luck with your site, but you need to work on your attitude to bans.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
chipug (OP)

696B6111

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:32:19 PM

Quote from: DiamondCardz, post: 6162752, member: 52418
"TL;DR more blah" - Nice post cut, there. I get this "crap" from the obvious. "Not having negative people in this community" - that's the exact same as "I don't want you talking to anyone". To be honest, I'm not losing anything from not going to Dogechat. I just find this ridiculous.
This will be the last post I make in this thread, anyway - I have better things to work on than argue with someone who only believes she is right and everyone else is wrong - refer to "after talking to me sensibly", i.e another way of saying "making them say I am right".

You cant make someone say you are right and that doesn't even fit with the situation, it was never a case of right and wrong but a case of butthurt when the site was given to me, squashing plans of a new one. I had people contact me and apologise having realised what had been said before wasn't true. Thanks for leaving this alone now. You taint everything you touch, including this thread. We are a close community, best to leave us to it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: