Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:19:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy! Bearish trend seem over.  (Read 561 times)
clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:18:53 AM

I am worried about the current level of optimism around here and elsewhere regarding the end of the bear market. If we pay attention to the old guidance of buying when people are most fearful and selling when they're greedy then it seems that we should be selling right now. Hopefully it's just because we are a smaller subset and are more clued up than others but I'm not so certain that is the case.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
flametoken
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:33:32 AM

"Time in the market is better than timing the market", as the old adage goes. For the average Joe, who doesn't have time to watch the markets all day, this is still true. So it's better to set you price points when you want to buy and buy then, so you don't miss the chance to buy in a bear market.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:24:47 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

I have been following the trend for the pass three months as bitcoin hoving within $6700 and $6200. It seems the bear has no momentum to pull bitcoin down further and the bull are waiting for reasons that bitcoin should go up. The bottom is here and if you want to be among the next bitcoin's billionaires now is the right time to make that investment decision.
Youre somehow right because the market seems to be resisting the dump in price act but that does not proof that the bull run market will happen at anything giving moment and it does not proof we have reached the bottom price either because youre going the reach the bottom price when it December holiday.
Even though sideways market are like the toughest to ever predict on as the market could still end up moving either ways in the long run when the market eventually finds a clear direction, that is when we will really know if the bottom has been reached or not.

Although from all indications so far, it is still looking pretty good at least for now and for those who may want to be accumulating long. Not a bad idea as we have seen the support held several times for some reasons best known and with good bounces and volume, the bears look like they do not even have much strength anymore, so let's just hope and believe we are out of the bearish trend already.
Minusha

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:36:01 PM

I don't think the bulls will come soon but anyway it's a very good time to buy cryptos now! But buy only after you made careful research about this coin and if you are sure it's not a scam that will take your money and disappear.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:43:37 PM

I don't think the bulls will come soon but anyway it's a very good time to buy cryptos now! But buy only after you made careful research about this coin and if you are sure it's not a scam that will take your money and disappear.

Hodling BTC for longer term is much more effective than doing a scalping method. Bull run can't be determined and we need to do is to take the risk because this is crypto's, everything can only be speculated.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:38:16 PM

what will you say about the persons who have purchased BTC when it was 18000$, how much time it will take to recover their losses, it is also possible that they won't be able to recover their loss. What if BTC drop down to 2000$,
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:49:48 PM

I think we all know it by now. We are neither in a  downward nor upward trend in the market but we are still in the bear market. The price changes we are seeng now is called a consolidation stage. And in this stage it could either make or break it when is near its end. Right now we are on a descending triangle pattern which is a bullish pattern based on technical analysis but what we need to confirm it is volume which BTC currently does not have. So I hope it clear things out for you as simply the bear market isn't over yet.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:58:30 PM

Might be possible that the bull are ready and just waiting for a good momentum, the market still holding with its barrier, those who can afford taking the risk the timing is really tempting to start collecting and storing your coins, we are not sure if how long it will take before the complete turn around will happen but most of the time yearends  show some good spark.
jimbo2000

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:22:09 PM

I have been following the trend for the pass three months as bitcoin hoving within $6700 and $6200. It seems the bear has no momentum to pull bitcoin down further and the bull are waiting for reasons that bitcoin should go up. The bottom is here and if you want to be among the next bitcoin's billionaires now is the right time to make that investment decision.

Just because the bears can't pull the market further, doesn't mean we have to go up. The price has been steady for a while, so neither the bears or bulls have control. Eventually one will take over, there's no definitive reason it can't be the bears.

yeah but the difference is that the bears had their time for a many months this year and they pulled the price down nearly 70% and made their profit that way. there is no more room left for them to pull it any lower than this so it is time for the bulls to take over again. not to mention that bitcoin is always on a bull run even if it takes some steps back temporarily.

I don't disagree that the market is more likely to go bullish than bearish. I just don't buy in to the idea that there's little to no possibility of the market falling further. The price has been near stable for 3 months or more, the bulls also had chance to take over in that time. Any reasonably strong news, FUD or not could be enough to allow the bears to make another attempt at the resistance levels.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:38:30 PM

I think we all know it by now. We are neither in a  downward nor upward trend in the market but we are still in the bear market. The price changes we are seeng now is called a consolidation stage. And in this stage it could either make or break it when is near its end. Right now we are on a descending triangle pattern which is a bullish pattern based on technical analysis but what we need to confirm it is volume which BTC currently does not have. So I hope it clear things out for you as simply the bear market isn't over yet.
I can also barely see it mate, bearish market was really crucial nowadays and unlike last years breakthrough this is what I think so tough enough. We can't control it even though good news were coming, people seems to be more hesitant in moving forward. If you're buying while the situation isn't having pumps at higher value for your holdings you can do it, but be sure to hold thise promising coins.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:27:19 AM

sadly for most people, they are not going to realize this for a long time and they will only wake up and pull their heads out of the sand when it is already late and price is already on the way to ATH.
something like last year when they refused to believe in bitcoin and waited around not buying until price went above $10k and headed for $20k then they started FOMO buying.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:46:41 AM

Well It seems like the bearish trend is over and this is the right time to add BTC adoption,although it will be difficult to sell if the bearish is not over.By the way it seems like someone knows your post today is still happening but this could be the last one then bullish comes.

justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:02:57 PM

Well, as far as we are below $10000, I have always been seeing it as a very good buy.

For now, we have seen the $6k region held up for a while, the market has been consolidating hugely for the past few days and it simply looks like there is actually a possibility of seeing the bottom already as we may keep going like this for some days before we even manage to see any uptrend at all.

At least for time being, this is a good buy as it is pretty close to the support at $5800 - $6k, and at least, looking at the risk-reward ratio, it seems something worth hitting in now for those who want to go long.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:35:43 PM

There was indeed some sideways movement over the past few months in the bitcoin market. However, there has also been no momentum upwards and the bearish cycle that we're in essentially means that we're going to see a few more months of dips and relative bearishness.

With the dip today, there are two possibilities. Either bitcoin prices rebound up above the $6k support level once more, or the prices go down further due to panic sellers or other factors.

We're yet to see what happens but as I said, I don't expect a trend reversal to come any time soon. Historically, bear markets have lasted longer than the amount of time this one has gone on for, which in my opinion is an indicator that a recovery is probably not coming this year or even in the near future despite some renewed bullish predictions. The 2020 halving however should stimulate the market a lot, though.

Smiley
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:39:48 PM

Yes it's great time to buy now but I think bitcoin in down than to 6k price because the price of bitcoin now is 5700 price and I think bearish is not over yet hopefully next month is great month for bull run.  But like you said it's a great to invest or buy bitcoin now because when bitcoin move up it will give to us a great profit.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:49:30 PM

Damn this was a badly timed thread, wasn't it?  Cheesy

However it did seem that the bearish trend was over, the low volatility with sideways trading was definitely not a bad sign, shorts on bitfinex were really low as well, no one really expected this crash, even now the shorts aren't too high. Unfortunately this crash was only due to a few people, as usual, this market is still to reactive to stupid stuff. (Although in this case I guess it isn't too stupid, hashrate and other attacks)

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
Wind_FURY
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:08:47 AM

What did I say? The whale-cumulators have eyes, and ears everywhere. In every wall, in every nook, and in every corner of Bitcointalk.

The whale-cumulators do not want you, the ordinary pleb, to be ahead of them. You plan to hold for 10 years, they will push the price down for 11.

OP, ssshhhhh be careful, the whale-cumulators might hear you. They hate you, the ordinary pleb, to be ahead of them, the manipulators of the market.

Plus when everyone believes that the "bearish trend is over", it is evidence that it's not over. We can never be ahead of "them".

Or maybe you are one of "them" trying to trick us again. Cool

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:16:26 PM

For me, the bearish market still isn't over yet we might still have a chance of experiencing it even next year and if we see the price of bitcoin right now it suddenly drop because of panic selling but it is sure to still good to buy when the price is cheap, I really think bitcoin is still good to make an investment because after this bearish market is over the price would surely recover but I am not so sure when that can happen.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:26:35 PM

For me, the bearish market still isn't over yet we might still have a chance of experiencing it even next year and if we see the price of bitcoin right now it suddenly drop because of panic selling but it is sure to still good to buy when the price is cheap, I really think bitcoin is still good to make an investment because after this bearish market is over the price would surely recover but I am not so sure when that can happen.
Yeah if you really wanted to invest this is the right moment to buy while the price is definitely on the bearish mood. Just in simple buy and sell principles opportunity never come twice, the next moment out from these would probably be a bull run.

Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1099

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

I have been following the trend for the pass three months as bitcoin hoving within $6700 and $6200. It seems the bear has no momentum to pull bitcoin down further and the bull are waiting for reasons that bitcoin should go up.

humm... see how many days have passed since you made this post:

you made this post on November 11 and today is December 15, the price today is at $5400, yes we are very close to returning to see price of  $4000 and this is very bad

The bottom is here and if you want to be among the next bitcoin's billionaires now is the right time to make that investment decision.

5 days after your post the price had a very big fall. this is a very dangerous market and very difficult to predict, today the price can be high and days later the price may be very low, people should always take this into consideration and should not have high expectations about the price

Yeah if you really wanted to invest this is the right moment to buy while the price is definitely on the bearish mood.

Is it not going to fall below $ 4000? Will it ever rise? are questions that we do not have the answer, there is no good news to drive high price increases

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄