Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:43:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What are you most interested in learning about?
How To Fork Bitcoin - 3 (4%)
How To Run A Full-Node - 6 (8%)
How To Timestamp Data Into the Blockchain - 0 (0%)
How To Make Money With Bitcoin - 58 (77.3%)
How To Get Certified In the Bitcoin Industry - 8 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 75

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you most interested in learning about?  (Read 2353 times)
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:45:59 AM

I have joined with bitcointalk for 1 year and I was interested in making money with bitcoin through various bounty campaigns that I followed and the results were quite satisfying from this job, enough to meet the needs of life
jobukegoya

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:06:56 AM

Like most guys here, I chose "earning with bitcoin". I believe in it both as a currency and as an investment. Therefore, I try to constantly improve my knowledge about bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market in General and try to find as much information about it as possible, including on this forum.
I am looking for information about increasing income on the Bitcoin Forum and the internet. Because I want to earn more than bitcoin, whether through trade or investment. I see bitcoin has made many people prosper, and not confined by time like working in general.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:07:43 AM

What fascinated me most about bitcoin is how the system is going on, the mechanics, the trading, the marketplace and even how the bounty campaign gets their profit in just a matter of time not to mention the ups and down emotion of those who anticipate the value of each bitcoin or token...these are all interesting and learning at the same time.

Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:28:24 AM

I am mostly interested  to to learn about the crypto currency including bitcoin and its various features. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency started in the year 2009. The bitcoins originators intention is to provide a strong currency which can be operated world wide for the benefit of the global community. Bitcoin is a new form of economy which changes the entire global economical concepts so far the global economy  follows.Bitcoin is leading us to a digital world and it is considered as a digital asset and its features are attractive to the global business community for their daily requirements. With in the last  ten years its popularity has wide spread..It is a vast subject to study and understand the merits and demerits of the crypto currency because it is incorporated with the modern technology. Through bitcoin it has introduced a new technology for its security and clarity which is named as the block chain technology and which leads us a corruption free world.

RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:30:11 AM

I just want to focus on learning how to get money from bitcoin. this is something that most people are interested in, because with that many people feel that if it is the most important thing and it can be used as one of the best ways.

Bhugz09
Copper Member

Activity: 44

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:06:53 AM

Learning of making money would more interested. Maybe money cant buy anything but money is one of those answers to our problems. Make sense.

│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:45:24 AM

In the world of bitcoin, I wanted to see what people are most interested in learning about. Here we have presented a few options to get a better feel for the community here on BitcoinTalk. Please select which topic you would like to learn more about as we continue to develop bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

I personally want to learn bitcoin and cryptocurrency, because I want to invest a lot for the future of my family someday, if I only invest in bitcoin then I will lose the opportunity to profit from other crypto coins.

ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:55:59 AM

I wanted  to learn and know the science or technology behind bitcoin. That is how bitcoin was created, what happens when a transaction is executed, and what makes each wallet address unique. Those were the things I troubled myself with in my early days in the crypto community. I am content with what I know now even though I don’t know much.

As for me, I am interested in learning much more about the technical analysis. I guess, this information will help me to predict the prices of altcoins and Bitcoins. Also, I am curious to read more about BTC.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:14:43 AM

There is no doubt people here care about money making more than any other thing.
I don't think this form has created for such a purpose. But it's what the posts are showing.

LOL Cheesy making money is the best reason why they got interested especially for those who are just new in the crypto community, it is very unlikely that people will be interested with bitcoin's actual purpose or the other good things that bitcoin has to offer except making money.
kATETom

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:07:05 AM

You have 5 option here but their aim are all making money. We can learn each of your list and gradually make a profit with it.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:06:22 AM

I am prefer learning how to make more money with bitcoin. Bitcoin offering opportunity to earn extra income and i am believe its profitable in the future. I am believe many people reason join in cryptomarket because want to make profits from this market
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:20:50 AM

There is no doubt people here care about money making more than any other thing.
I don't think this form has created for such a purpose. But it's what the posts are showing.

LOL Cheesy making money is the best reason why they got interested especially for those who are just new in the crypto community, it is very unlikely that people will be interested with bitcoin's actual purpose or the other good things that bitcoin has to offer except making money.
Exactly! In the practical side we are all here for money and there's nothing wrong with that as long as we know how to value its purpose and utilize it responsibly. I'm more interested in learning about investment as it's one of the very appealing ways of earning money, but I'm worried of its consquences since I lack knowledge. I want to explore more on its nature and be able to acquire knowledge and skills inorder to for me to learn, to be strategic, to gain confidence, and be creative in decision making.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:37:40 AM

Indeed the majority of people study here to get money and invest so they succeed. It turns out that a lot of things got in this forum, not only money but knowledge and I want to learn about security and trade. Gradually learning may be easier and more effective than all of them must be understood even though later all must be able to, but gradually it will be better.

larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:50:08 PM

Most of the people join in cryptocurrency for making money personally I want to learn how to make more profits by doing bounty projects and also would love to learn how to do well in day trading for earning huge profits. So help me out please for learning them.
William.vk

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:27:07 PM

Now the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are becoming increasingly important. These areas will evolve more and more with time. Therefore, you need to learn how smart contracts, decentralized applications work and how to create them.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:00:28 AM

I am always interested in learning to collect knowledge of my skills, when investing in the digital market I always pay attention to statistical analysis skills and price analysis skills to get a smart look. most about digital money

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:04:58 AM

I think I am most interested in how to make profits from Bitcoin through a legitimate and sustainable means. I've narrowed it down to trading and investing. Trading and investing alrrquires capital. But starting small and growing.
Actually you need the whole study. it's useless if you earning bitcoin but you don't know how to analyze market prices and don't know
where the price of bitcoin will go? because you might lose because of leaving the opportunity to sell bitcoin that you get.
primejia

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:53:49 AM

In the world of bitcoin, I wanted to see what people are most interested in learning about. Here we have presented a few options to get a better feel for the community here on BitcoinTalk. Please select which topic you would like to learn more about as we continue to develop bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
maybe the points that make us always want to know is how strong the position of bitcoin is if it is applied as a medium of exchange throughout the world, the second how much the potential of bitcoin can replace the current world currency, the dollar, because we are all engaged in business all prices can change according to the price of the dollar in the world, we sincerely hope that all countries can eliminate their dependence on the dollar, because we are always haunted by inflation that always happens every year in our country,
jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:06:49 AM

Before joining at bitcoin I have active on publisher, I see getting money from bitcoin more easy than we have take from publisher, I try joining and get profit with bitcoin and learn more about how could get money with bitcoin.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:11:20 AM

I want to learn the movements of bitcoin and altcoin. and take experience from digital world experts. to be a crypto that I have has a good future. so that many people and countries recognize and accept it

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: