Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:57:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What are you most interested in learning about?
How To Fork Bitcoin - 3 (4%)
How To Run A Full-Node - 6 (8%)
How To Timestamp Data Into the Blockchain - 0 (0%)
How To Make Money With Bitcoin - 58 (77.3%)
How To Get Certified In the Bitcoin Industry - 8 (10.7%)
Total Voters: 75

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you most interested in learning about?  (Read 2353 times)
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:59:08 AM

It turned out that my choice was the same as the majority of people who had filled out the vote. Most people choose to learn how to make money with bitcoin. I can't deny it if my goal is to join bitcoin because I want to benefit from bitcoin and learn the technology. Honestly, my interest in bitcoin is still very high because bitcoin is a technology that can be learned without end. We can learn mining, trading, and much more. Everything is challenging because if we can get a chance then we can make money with bitcoin. A strong urge in me to learn how to make money with bitcoin after I saw the success of a friend of mine who happened to have been around for 5 years and diligently studied bitcoin technology. Now he has become a billionaire whose business with bitcoin continues to run and he is only a boss who is free for holidays. This is what I want to learn, I want to make as much money as possible with bitcoin.
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:04:20 AM

It turned out that my choice was the same as the majority of people who had filled out the vote. Most people choose to learn how to make money with bitcoin. I can't deny it if my goal is to join bitcoin because I want to benefit from bitcoin and learn the technology. Honestly, my interest in bitcoin is still very high because bitcoin is a technology that can be learned without end. We can learn mining, trading, and much more. Everything is challenging because if we can get a chance then we can make money with bitcoin. A strong urge in me to learn how to make money with bitcoin after I saw the success of a friend of mine who happened to have been around for 5 years and diligently studied bitcoin technology. Now he has become a billionaire whose business with bitcoin continues to run and he is only a boss who is free for holidays. This is what I want to learn, I want to make as much money as possible with bitcoin.

Right what you say. I agree with you. I really want to earn money with bitcoin myself. Therefore, now all the ways I go so that I can find ways to make money with bitcoin. Now I'm still in the learning stage to make money with bitcoin. I am currently studying mining and trading. Both of these are very challenging for me because in playing mining or trading of course we must have a strategy. Now I am still learning the strategy from experienced players. I will be very happy if in this forum there will be someone who shares about how to make money with bitcoin.
shrek4646

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:07:55 AM

Freecoin Hunt bring the list of most recent and profitable crypto Airdrops, Bounties and Award.
Click the link to receive the Gifts
1. $50.
2. Chance to win iPhone XS, BTC, ETH everyday!
3. Chance to get the most profitable cryptocurrency  For Free.
https://freecoinhunt.com/?n=3kbh9spa6t.LandingpageShow1&RefId=u6f4esxcuaedemu2wh8yvbzy
EllieBasti05

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:57:10 PM

For me i like to learn how to make money with bitcoin. I like to learn that because i want to experience the benefit of bitcoin, making money in different type of idea.

Then the next one is certified at bitcoin industry, because once you know how to run ico and blockchain, a trader, investor maybe you can call yourself a certified in bitcoin industry.
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 03:18:30 PM

In the first place - definitely it is earnings. Moreover, everyone wants to make quick and easy money. Previously, I would put mining at the second place. But now the mining is dead.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

People want to trade bitcoin in order to achieve the profit. Of course for some reason, bitcoin able experience downtrend and forking sometimes become the main reason why it's happened. When people able to figure it out, they can prepare what the next move if some trend happening

Smiley
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:56:56 PM

I want to learn the movements of bitcoin and altcoin. and take experience from digital world experts. to be a crypto that I have has a good future. so that many people and countries recognize and accept it
I really want to learn how to benefit from investing in bitcoin and being able to get rich. I will keep trying and ask my friends who are already good at playing bitcoin. because now many people who are sophisticated use the benefits of bitcoin and come along.
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 07:41:16 PM

In the world of bitcoin, I wanted to see what people are most interested in learning about. Here we have presented a few options to get a better feel for the community here on BitcoinTalk. Please select which topic you would like to learn more about as we continue to develop bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

Of course, first of all, most people study everything related to bitcoin and blockchain technology in order to improve their financial situation and sometimes earn the "easy money". But this is the wrong way. Only rabbits do that. The main thrust in the study should be based on a pure interest in the development of technology in the world.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:33:25 PM

I am interested how to make money with btc more than in anything else because I would like to make this my main profit. To my mind, it is better to learn about things you are going to benefit from most
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:55:53 PM

Haha I don't pretend to be hypocritical, because the idea of being here for the money is very attractive for many, (including me) but for now as I'm doing quite well I don't need more, so I would be interested in the certifications of bitcoin and blockchain in general, this technology fascinates me.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:22:27 PM

In the world of bitcoin, I wanted to see what people are most interested in learning about. Here we have presented a few options to get a better feel for the community here on BitcoinTalk. Please select which topic you would like to learn more about as we continue to develop bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
You left out of your poll the thing that interest me the most which is how to secure my coins effectively, I have taken what I consider the right steps to do that but the hackers have an unlimited imagination and time to try to figure out a way to get to your coins, and the problem with cryptocurrencies is that you only need to make a mistake once and you can lose everything.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:23:45 AM

There is only one thing that baffles my mind and wish to learn about as Bitcoin is concerned. It is rather unfortunate it was not captured in your options. It is about how Bitcoin will meet the mainstream adoption and the acceptance of the governments. The governments draw power from centralization, hence fiat has become their favorite whereas Bitcoin is decentralized. How can we effectively take the beneficial concept of Bitcoin to the governments and win their interest in order to boost the demand and daily usage of Bitcoin.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
PhilipDon

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:58:40 AM

For me, i am interested in trading as well as the blockchain technology. And i want to learn more on how to gain money without being scam.
so do I, learning about trading and blockchain technology will help us avoid scamming and make more profit.
dunkerey

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:21:17 AM

i vote for  making money with bitcoin". I believe that it is always our major concern when we join in this world.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:12:33 AM

I think I am most interested in how to make profits from Bitcoin through a legitimate and sustainable means. I've narrowed it down to trading and investing. Trading and investing alrrquires capital. But starting small and growing.

My interest is earnings during the time when the market is down. I know that some guys make money even when bears are here. I want to understand how to do it, and change my life for the better.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:24:31 AM

I want to learn about handling projects someday! That is what I want to know more in this industry. I think there is no more high fees than being a manager of a project. Signature Campaign today is not anymore good. In fact, we cannot guarantee to earn in joining bounty campaigns.

CristianDan

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:34:33 AM

i'm interested in make money with Bitcoin. but i can not do that. it 's really hard Embarrassed Embarrassed
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:10:08 AM

I just want to read about how to make money with bitcoin quickly. all I know is trading, or buying bitcoin and holding it. or investment in the Ico program. is there or not another way to make money with bitcoin quickly? other than the way I mentioned above.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:39:24 AM

I just want to read about how to make money with bitcoin quickly. all I know is trading, or buying bitcoin and holding it. or investment in the Ico program. is there or not another way to make money with bitcoin quickly? other than the way I mentioned above.

well it's good for you that you know cryptocurrency trading would be good and profitable way to make money but I think you should invest in knowledge first so that you are not just going to buy and hold because you don't have other choice. you can find another way once you have done familiarizing on one method that you have just started to try earning money.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:49:36 AM

I want to learn the crypto market completely. That is how we can earn good profit from our investments in less time. There are many such issues. What I want to learn about crypto

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: