Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:51:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Xeonbit - The Private Digital Currency For Secure Payments 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 27441 times)
ghdeveloper (OP)

Activity: 516
Merit: 100

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 10:37:46 AM

You had entered incorrect address: please use WcBWxoQwsbxe2PZ2ZgkMpcDuz2yWuRpoKMonFj7KLZzVeyQmJXvFTA5EDpQCiy5i2d7mWLmPq6vAScY Y8eDTL7RN2BMCbCbPW

instead. As we see there is pending balance.

Why don't coins come from the pool HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
WcBWxoQwsbxe2PZ2ZgkMpcDuz2yWuRpoKMonFj7KLZzVeyQmJXvFTA5EDpQCiy5i2d7mWLmPq6vAScY Y8eDTL7RN2BMCbCbPW
ID no coin

The private digital currency for secure payments   ═══▌▌     XEONBIT (XNB) & XEONBIT TOKEN (XNS)     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
Mining Pool     Explorer     Trading Xeonbit       ANN Thread       Twitter     Telegram    Facebook    Discord   Youtube   Distributed Exchange
═══════════════════     Xeonbit Token XNS    ═══════════════════
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:46:05 AM

You had entered incorrect address: please use WcBWxoQwsbxe2PZ2ZgkMpcDuz2yWuRpoKMonFj7KLZzVeyQmJXvFTA5EDpQCiy5i2d7mWLmPq6vAScY Y8eDTL7RN2BMCbCbPW

WcBWxoQwsbxe2PZ2ZgkMpcDuz2yWuRpoKMonFj7KLZzVeyQmJXvFTA5EDpQCiy5i2d7mWLmPq6vAScY Y8eDTL7RN2BMCbCbPW
ID no coin
I already use it, but the coins don't come on it. Cry Cry Cry
http://prntscr.com/lhb7ia
ghdeveloper (OP)

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 10:52:51 AM

Please try to wait for your blockchain sync up and rescan your wallet from blockchain. Hope this link may help

https://xeonbit.com/how-to-resync-wallet-for-showing-up-the-balance-with-gui-wallet/

ID no coin
I already use it, but the coins don't come on it. Cry Cry Cry
http://prntscr.com/lhb7ia

The private digital currency for secure payments   ═══▌▌     XEONBIT (XNB) & XEONBIT TOKEN (XNS)     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
Mining Pool     Explorer     Trading Xeonbit       ANN Thread       Twitter     Telegram    Facebook    Discord   Youtube   Distributed Exchange
netmebtc

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:53:17 AM

What is the github link ?
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:56:57 AM

I think all crypto is safe, but the question is whether Xeonbit can survive in the high volatility of the crypto market. because one of the success factors of crypto to be used as a payment instrument is price stability.

so are you sure Xeonbit can be stable and how to make it stable?

ghdeveloper (OP)

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 10:59:23 AM

The rebrand progress in on the move, we will provide the github link when it is available. In the meanwhile please review the github link from previous brand. Also based on the same blockchain. Thanks

What is the github link ?

ghdeveloper (OP)

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:04:18 AM

You may have a look the current price on the exchanges BTC-ALPHA of previous brand. The answer is in your hands. No-one can tell how is the future will be. We just know what we are doing today to bring good value for the cryptocurrency.

I think all crypto is safe, but the question is whether Xeonbit can survive in the high volatility of the crypto market. because one of the success factors of crypto to be used as a payment instrument is price stability.

so are you sure Xeonbit can be stable and how to make it stable?

ghdeveloper (OP)

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:09:11 AM

As we see you may have your own projects, we also hope they will become successful. The most important is bringing up your favorite projects for community, and creating goodwill for cryptocurrency.

devansc

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:14:28 AM

Thanks for your sharing. Of course, during 2018 there are many things happen with cryptocurrency. Thanks for cryptocurrencies, the world can standstill over finance crisis. The welcome all legit project and will follow up with it. Thumb up for your contribution and hope for the world better.

XNS Bounty Campaign (http://bit.ly/BountyXNS)
Xeonbit ANN Thread (http://bit.ly/2XxWzCO)
Batus

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:15:37 AM

What makes your coin different from hundrids of similar projects? Cannot find anythig...
ghdeveloper (OP)

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:33:48 AM

This Xeonbit project is the rebrand from previous brand https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2257104.720

Of course we are unique project different with others. Simple example you and me are different but we are all human being. Cheer up !!!

What makes your coin different from hundrids of similar projects? Cannot find anythig...

ghdeveloper (OP)

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:35:01 PM

http://prntscr.com/lhlg5w
Please have a look of the payment history. Moreover, please join our Telegram https://t.me/xeonbitgroup group for further discussion. Hope you enjoy and happy mining.

ID no coin

olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:36:44 PM

http://prntscr.com/lhlg5w
Please have a look of the payment history. Moreover, please join our Telegram https://t.me/xeonbitgroup group for further discussion. Hope you enjoy and happy mining.

ID no coin
I yesterday in telegrams added
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:40:01 PM

What are your plans on how to sustain your longevity here in this crypto market? Most are abandoned ones after few months in trading. It's really tough job in keeping your coin afloat in the market.
ghdeveloper (OP)

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:54:26 PM

You are right the cyrpto market is unpredictable. We are in good move from the previous brand and planing do rebrand within this 2018. The rebrand progress is still continuing. We will keep updating about the progress.

What are your plans on how to sustain your longevity here in this crypto market? Most are abandoned ones after few months in trading. It's really tough job in keeping your coin afloat in the market.

devansc

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:58:21 PM

Thank you for that answer, currently there are some more miners joining the pool. We hope about plaining to be listed on more exchanges and CMC, that may be the nearest milestone before promoting the rebrand name.

mrtgold

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:20:11 AM

That's a good move. We hope this Xeonbit XNB will hit the milestone target.

You are right the cyrpto market is unpredictable. We are in good move from the previous brand and planing do rebrand within this 2018. The rebrand progress is still continuing. We will keep updating about the progress.

wallstreet3333

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:23:57 AM
Merited by ghdeveloper (1)

Thank you for that answer, currently, there are some more miners joining the pool. We hope about planning to be listed on more exchanges and CMC, that may be the nearest milestone before promoting the rebranded name.

The miners will join mining XNB on both goldenhillpool.com or pool.xeonbit.com because of various reasons and i will list few of them here.
First of all, a miner is happy with an original algorithm like XNB has, and this is the Cryptonight original algo (friendly with both Asics and GPUs). Another great point is that this coin has only 18.4 million coins as a supply, maybe 25-30% in circulation right now. If we compare with a similar coin like DERO we clearly see that there is a lot to room to grow for XNB coin in terms of prices. At the moment you can mine 1 DERO/day with a 70khs rate, in short, a 2$/coin/day. At the same 70khs rate on XNB, you will get about 300 coins each day. So, would you think too much about mining this awesome coin? I won't do that. I have started mining XNB from the first beginning and i will continue doing that because the team is awesome and the project it moves great. They are not the best at posting updates, but behind the scene, things are moving fast. I would tell you a secret, but it's too early, first let's get the rebrand done Smiley.
devansc

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 12:59:56 AM

Thanks for your suggestion. I am going to do mining XNB now. 

Thank you for that answer, currently, there are some more miners joining the pool. We hope about planning to be listed on more exchanges and CMC, that may be the nearest milestone before promoting the rebranded name.

The miners will join mining XNB on both goldenhillpool.com or pool.xeonbit.com because of various reasons and i will list few of them here.
First of all, a miner is happy with an original algorithm like XNB has, and this is the Cryptonight original algo (friendly with both Asics and GPUs). Another great point is that this coin has only 18.4 million coins as a supply, maybe 25-30% in circulation right now. If we compare with a similar coin like DERO we clearly see that there is a lot to room to grow for XNB coin in terms of prices. At the moment you can mine 1 DERO/day with a 70khs rate, in short, a 2$/coin/day. At the same 70khs rate on XNB, you will get about 300 coins each day. So, would you think too much about mining this awesome coin? I won't do that. I have started mining XNB from the first beginning and i will continue doing that because the team is awesome and the project it moves great. They are not the best at posting updates, but behind the scene, things are moving fast. I would tell you a secret, but it's too early, first let's get the rebrand done Smiley.

mrtgold

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:04:35 AM

Just moving forward about the crypto currency we hope you guys can do it and make it better. The more people know about cryptocurrency the better for the crypto-world.

Thanks for your suggestion. I am going to do mining XNB now. 

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: