Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:46:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW DO WE INCREASE THE VALUE OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES?  (Read 5585 times)
EscrowService28

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:02:59 AM

There are over 1500 cryptocurrencies on the market. However, most of these crytocurrencies has little or no value at all. I have been selling several of these cryptocurrencies whose prices are just nothing to write home about.

It is sad to see several cryptocurrencies valuing less  than 0.0001 dollars. We, the investor( time and money investors) need to do a lot to cater for this unattractive prices. Some investors are scared of the low prices and hence are not even interested in trading in cryptocurrencies at what?

What can we do to speed up cryptocurrencies in terms of price?Huh?

Please share your ideas.
For me, as long as the projects will have great impacts to the market and when people in the society will start to use, thats when the value of the cryptocurrencies will increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:15:55 AM

There are over 1500 cryptocurrencies on the market. However, most of these crytocurrencies has little or no value at all. I have been selling several of these cryptocurrencies whose prices are just nothing to write home about.

It is sad to see several cryptocurrencies valuing less  than 0.0001 dollars. We, the investor( time and money investors) need to do a lot to cater for this unattractive prices. Some investors are scared of the low prices and hence are not even interested in trading in cryptocurrencies at what?

Please share your ideas.
You admitted that selling cryptocurrencies so you think that could help the coins grow?What you are doing is bringing these currencies dumping more

If you really want to improve the currency value then start buying them because nothing will happen if we are just asking and talking withot actions,remember that cryptocurrency needso be in Supply and Demand mode to grow more and constantly
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:58:02 AM

For me we all need to do first is to promote bitcoin. I was thinking if the trading of bitcoin will grow the price of bitcoin will rise and this will affect the price of whole cryptocurrency.
bitcoin promotion? I don't think that should be done, it won't have a big effect. wrong wrong you can be a suspect for promoting a currency that is prohibited in your country.
making bitcoin into a currency for legitimate financial transactions will make bitcoin even more valuable.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:29:33 AM

Only thing what makes price increase is the growth of demand.. i found there is a coin called BTZC based on TRX's blockchain, and people is absolutelly bullish on it.. some invetsors that were lucky/smart to invest during presale are selling their coins at much higher price right now.. people are in demand of these coins like mad!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
khalidxpert

Activity: 270
Merit: 31

Payment Gateway http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 11:37:44 AM

Please share your ideas.

in my view if you want to increase price of any crypto currency you must take some fact

1. on which exchange they are listing if they list them self in more they will get more volume of trade and raise the price
2. either they are listed on cmc or not this is also good factor of increasing price
3. what is their road map or mission
4. whitepaper

these are the factors which can play a major role in price

We are providing Crypto Payment Gateway Solution. http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

If you partner with us you can get upto 25% discount on Listing your coin to be used on Checkout Integrations on BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, HTML-5, WHMCS, Marketplace.

http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 12:14:24 PM

Only thing what makes price increase is the growth of demand.. i found there is a coin called BTZC based on TRX's blockchain, and people is absolutelly bullish on it.. some invetsors that were lucky/smart to invest during presale are selling their coins at much higher price right now.. people are in demand of these coins like mad!
It's just a fomo. People are in hype with everything about tron right now, especially with binance full support. We already seen something like this in ethereum success.
At the end, the most important thing to increase demand or price is a working product. Without that, it will only a "great" whitepaper.

And for op. The unvalued coins are needed to make us distinguish between gold, diamond, and gravel.

aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:04:23 PM

Its not in anyone's scope to increase price of any cryptocurency or any financial product. Its all depend upon the market sentiments, demand and supply.
When sentiments go in favour of something and there is lot of demand price of that particular coin starts increasing. Now we come to market as whole, in early 2018 there were so many reumers against cryptocurrency market, even Vitalik" Buterin said that crypto market can go to zero anytime, sentiments went against the crypto market and it crashed, almost all the coins lost their values many folds. In a bull run value of all coins increase, this is market cycle but coins should be backed by some solid product,useless coins value shall not increase.

big investors or mass investors must enter the market for the big increasing. in 2017 there are lots of new investor enter market and buy bitcoin so suddenly bitcoin go to 20000. and fall to 4000

that had feared investors. so now new investors dont want to enter market.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1347

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 06:23:48 PM

It is sad to see several cryptocurrencies valuing less  than 0.0001 dollars. We, the investor( time and money investors) need to do a lot to cater for this unattractive prices. Some investors are scared of the low prices and hence are not even interested in trading in cryptocurrencies at what?

Please share your ideas.
If we wanted to speed up cryptocurrencies in terms of price we must be investors in the thousands to trust in these cryptocurrencies and we increase the demand for them by buying a large amount of these cryptocurrencies, These cryptocurrencies must be limited supply, this will lead to an increase in the prices of those currencies, These cryptocurrencies must also solve the problems through devices and applications and have an additional value in our daily lives and a positive perception and a positive feedback to the public.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:39:34 PM

Though this is usually heard, I still want to say it: HOLD! Price will increase if more of us will buy and just hold it for longer period of time. Since the price depend on the demand from the community, it would help since there will be few volume circulating and the supply is decreased which applied the rule of demand and supply. Personally, I accumulate more of it's volume and just hold it in a secure wallet called hodler.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:49:15 PM

We need to invest billions of money in order for us to increase the value of cryptocurrency but of course its not possible to do so if you don't have enough developments with your project. There will be no demand if the investors have no interest on your project. Its not easy to increase the value of one coin, it will always take more time and a long process before to see such pump.
RoubiniMoney

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:51:46 PM

The value of anything comes 100% from our consensus and the manufactured assignment of value. At the primary level, a majority acceptance should be what determines value. However, under the monetary systems of the world, the people have come to accept value that is assigned to FIAT currency and controlled by a banking cartel. This is essentially what has led to the gross imbalance of wealth in the world. Cryptocurrency offers the method by which value can be redistributed and reassigned, although there is yet to be a cryptocurrency that has emerged that has even attempted to do that. Instead, cryptocurrency has thus far been used as a conduit for profiting by way of increased FIAT valuations. But the goal is still to acquire more fiat. Bitcoin, unfortunately, is predominately controlled by large financial players now anyway, and due to the fact that the only way to acquire it is with fiat currency, it really is not doing anything to solve the wealth imbalance, outside of helping to at least introduce people to a different way of looking at money. I imagine it will be sometime before a cryptocurrency emerges that truly attempts to rebalance wealth. And honestly, the only way that it could be done, is if it was designed in a way that allowed it to be distrubuted to every human being fairly. Basically, a basic income with a mechanism that was effective at securing it from fraudulent distribution.

I actually look at dogecoin as one of the most legitimate projects within cryptocurrency, because it was able to actually create value the "right" way, which was by assignment of value through a large community acceptance that it held value. This is why i laugh when people call dogecoin a joke coin. Because it is the exact opposite of a joke. It is a display of truth: that people are what has real value and power.
raymondspeaks

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:05:55 AM

Stop thinking about the monetary value of the cryptocurrencies and look into the value of their application.

Think of it this way. A coin worth $200 that does nothing still has far less application that a 0.01c coin that solves real world problems. The 0.01c coin will sell itself in future.

I fear we're losing sight on why cryptocurrency was created in the first place.

Fast 1% Dice ░ Rakeback 🔶 YOLOdice.com 🔶 Competitions ░ Exchange (https://yolodice.com/r?Po8A-2GPc)
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 11:36:49 AM

By trading BTC/altcoin pairs you can slowly increase the value of your BTC, and if make a bad trade then you have an altcoin which you can hodl until it gives you a profit. No loss here.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:26:46 PM

By trading BTC/altcoin pairs you can slowly increase the value of your BTC, and if make a bad trade then you have an altcoin which you can hodl until it gives you a profit. No loss here.
in any case, one way or another, the demand of a certain cryptocurrency generates its supply on the cryptocurrency market. If the cryptocurrency will be in demand and its capitalization will increase, then the price of these coins will increase equally. I think that this is the basis for pricing in the cryptocurrency market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: