Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:51:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best and payable Bounty platform one can recommend  (Read 464 times)
Timmzzy (OP)

Activity: 785
Merit: 34

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:35:12 AM

I am a bounty hunter which I know we have lots of bounty hunters around with good experience of bounty hunting. My problem here is: I like to know the best and most payable bounty platform one can recommend. I only know few like tthat of bountyplatform, bountysuite, Bountyhive. Please am still a Newbies on this a good recommendation will be welcome.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 09:58:17 AM

In selecting a bounty project to participate in; always keep in mind that the most important factor is the product of the project and survival rate and not the bounty platforms

Because the bountyplatform does not always guarantee success
Be smart and find out for yourself
JimmyNg90
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:33:48 AM

Hello there. Im newbie too. But I have a litte bit experience in bounty hunting, so I can share some to you.

I think you should choose the projects for bounty first, then considering to bounty managers. Because, a successful project will brings profit to you, and a good bounty manager is not meaning the project they manage will succeed. I always choose the potential projects to get involved. So, don't worry about who is manager or managing by which bounty platform. I have also joined bounty campaigns which are posted in Bitcointalk.

This is just my experience. Not a lesson or a trick. I hope it will be helpful.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:38:43 AM

I am a bounty hunter which I know we have lots of bounty hunters around with good experience of bounty hunting. My problem here is: I like to know the best and most payable bounty platform one can recommend. I only know few like tthat of bountyplatform, bountysuite, Bountyhive. Please am still a Newbies on this a good recommendation will be welcome.
If you are looking for the payable bounty platform and that depends on the project. You should remember about the fact that only party that is responsible for giving you payment is the team. ( the project has succeeded). I thought that the bounty platform doesn't have any responsibility in this case.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:57:15 AM

If you are looking for the payable bounty platform and that depends on the project. You should remember about the fact that only party that is responsible for giving you payment is the team. ( the project has succeeded). I thought that the bounty platform doesn't have any responsibility in this case.
That's right, because even though the bounty platform that we think is not good but having a bounty project with a good project will make us all benefit. I agree with you that a good Bounty does not depend on the bounty platform but on the project itself.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:21:36 AM

There's also bountyportal which I think is reputable and is being managed by a well known bounty manager in the forum.

Even without bounty platform, if you see a bounty being managed by these managers I think you can consider that.
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:41:55 AM

why are you looking for the best bounty platform if there are already many bounty campaign on Bitcointalk forums?
so you only have to filter the best bounty from this forum, just go here to find them https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
because there is no guarantee that all projects in the bounty platform will be successful, so I think it's better to analyze it by yourself
Timmzzy (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:07:56 PM

Hello there. Im newbie too. But I have a litte bit experience in bounty hunting, so I can share some to you.

I think you should choose the projects for bounty first, then considering to bounty managers. Because, a successful project will brings profit to you, and a good bounty manager is not meaning the project they manage will succeed. I always choose the potential projects to get involved. So, don't worry about who is manager or managing by which bounty platform. I have also joined bounty campaigns which are posted in Bitcointalk.

This is just my experience. Not a lesson or a trick. I hope it will be helpful.

I so much welcomed this idea I have been doing Bounties, but recently I found out a bounty which people definitely have hopes on that it will turn out good: name is Yumrium. Now its been stated out to be a scam and also what am to ask another is can one do lots of bounty hunting this days or just few of them because in other words even one will put all his hard work in one at later end it turns out a scam.

Timmzzy (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:10:56 PM

why are you looking for the best bounty platform if there are already many bounty campaign on Bitcointalk forums?
so you only have to filter the best bounty from this forum, just go here to find them https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
because there is no guarantee that all projects in the bounty platform will be successful, so I think it's better to analyze it by yourself

I do BTT Bounties as well what I wanted is to go further in getting the platform that do automated since everything on BTT is submission and one has to pass through lots of stress in times of proof of Authentication and all that.

confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:14:19 PM

The best way to find a good bounty is Bitcointalk, but there are also such platforms as Bountyhive and Bounty0x, that are also pretty great, but I think you won't get such big rewards as on this forum.

starplaks

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:25:06 PM

I think it is possible to conduct bounty not only on platforms, because there are so many good projects here on the forum!
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:41:03 PM

Many of my bounty hunter friends were joining bountyhive platform as they are surely rewarded from their bounty participation. If in case you would like to research on your own, just consider the bounty manager that handles the job should have great reputation with successful bounties  in the past. Also,t would be better to join in the middle of the campaign and check if the soft cap has been met where atleast, many investors are investing to such ICO project.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:45:52 PM

The success of a bounty platform is dependent on the quality of projects that they manage, and that will also depend to a large extent if they'll make payments to the bounty hunters at the end of the day. So it doesn't matter if the Bounty platform or manager is Amazix or Bountyhive or Bountysuite or Bountyplatform, what matters is doing your own research on the projects you find on these platforms.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:50:24 PM

I have never used bounty platforms because it is not as profitable as participating in classic bounty campaigns. It is not so hard to find a good ICO project which provide classic bounty campaign. It is not much harder than using bounty platforms.
Brawnsugar

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:51:37 PM

I'll recommend Bountyhive. They usually make payments, except of course the project is scam project and payments are not made at all. One of the reasons I like them is that they usually have caps for participation in their bounties, once the quota is reached, new members aren't able to join in. Ultimately, you should do your own research even when you choose to do any bounty on their platform or any other platform for that matter.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:58:28 PM

All the bounty platforms you have mentioned are actually good. But let me add Amazix. I haven't tried all of those but they received a good feedback coming from me and a lot of people who loves to do bounties.

oioioi

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:13:17 PM

the best gift platform at the moment, a little good, they cheat a lot about distribution, I hope you are careful in choosing bounties for participation

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:13:41 PM

I am not using any platform for bounty myself as im more comfortable doing the bounty campaigns from this forum, bounty platforms are not transparent and there are reports that they intentionally send less tokens to bounty hunters than they have earned, i will happily join campaigns from bounty platforms once they become fully transparent.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:16:49 PM

One thing you need to understand in crypto market like there is no genuine bounty payers, it depends on the project and how it works. If their project touches the soft cap then every bounty campaigns will pay. I do check their previous projects and to stay away from scammers.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Timmzzy (OP)

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:22:16 PM

That's right, because even though the bounty platform that we think is not good but having a bounty project with a good project will make us all benefit. I agree with you that a good Bounty does not depend on the bounty platform but on the project itself.

Even good projects now are turning scam and hurting the hunters efforts really not encouraging.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: