Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:41:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you earn a cryptocurrency now?  (Read 986 times)
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:26:10 AM

the decision to allocate a small portion of the asset is the right decision, because this very hot condition must be waited until the cold weather is the market back in essence
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:30:13 AM

Bounties is a solution for me, but I did join wrong campaign, they don't have fixed dates of bounty and I have to work for more than 4 months for the same money.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:14:29 AM

I seek profits from trading Investing and bounty, at the market with almost or a red average, it is very difficult to make a profit, but if you look deeper we can use this to be a small profit, investing and ICO bounty in my opinion is not very feasible this year, maybe because of the declining crypto growth.
due to the effects of the plunge came with crypto, then relying on the bounty and investments in ICO is a difficult thing to expect. the result of the field now is not appropriate because the expectations always fell in the moment of entering into the market. trade is the thing that can still be expected though fortunately obtained is quite small and risky.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:20:59 AM

I seek profits from trading Investing and bounty, at the market with almost or a red average, it is very difficult to make a profit, but if you look deeper we can use this to be a small profit, investing and ICO bounty in my opinion is not very feasible this year, maybe because of the declining crypto growth.
due to the effects of the plunge came with crypto, then relying on the bounty and investments in ICO is a difficult thing to expect. the result of the field now is not appropriate because the expectations always fell in the moment of entering into the market. trade is the thing that can still be expected though fortunately obtained is quite small and risky.
Trading is one of the actions that we can do now to get better results than investment in gifts or ICO. At this time many ICO are neglected so if we invest in ICO the losses that we get are greater, sometimes when coins from ICO enter the market we often seen the price drops drastically so that our capital is restrained, I often play in trades even though the risks remain but I see less risk in trading than at ICO.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:26:12 AM

Right now everything i earned is turning to dust so right now i am working mostly for free.

Last year i was getting overpaid thanks to market and this year i am not getting paid at all (there is some incoming tokens but they don't worth anything or very little)

nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:26:18 AM

I definitely continue to work in bounty companies, of course, it takes a lot of time and there is no complete certainty that they will pay, but I haven’t yet found another way out.
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:58:18 AM

For me, the best option is to take part in the bounty programmes, even if they are no so effective and a lot of the are scam. This will help you to collect a lot of tokens and even if they are worth nothing at the moment, they will during the next bull run.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:30:14 PM

I participate in bounty program to earn and also invest in some ICO after carrying out an extensive research on the project. I don't want to go into trading right now.

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:55:46 PM

Look at coins that have high staking percentage, download the wallet, buy the coins and deposit in the wallet.  The wallet then earns coins every so often.  Some that have very high percentages can give you up to a million coins a day, like Diverse.  High staking and lower entry coins I've found are: Truckcoin, RAIN, VersionCoin, Healthyworm, Bitradio, Chess, Compound, BUZZ, StackBit. HousingCoin, VulcanoCoin, Bottlecaps and Crackers.   Most of these have active teams, some don't, but that doesn't mean they don't rise and fall in price.

hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:06:18 PM

Get a real job now as there is no use of investing crypto now. Invest time in learning new business strategies or get a management degree.
Yes, you're right. We should have an offline job to earn money and just invest by our saving money. So we will not get panic even if the price falls too low even if we can lose all of invested money. Just holding for a few years and we will have a big profit.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:07:36 PM

I continue to work in the same way as I worked before, because nothing in general has changed except the mood of the market, but I don’t care about the market, because I am guided only by the idea of ​​the project.
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:05:24 AM

Considering the situation on the cryptocurrency market in the current year, making profits from cryptocurrency assets is becoming more and more difficult.
Traditional venture capital investments in promising coins, as well as ICO (not to mention the earnings on the Bounty) bring less and less result. Practically all the market participants lost their portfolios extremely significantly, and this apparently is not the limit. Many are already beginning to panic very much and completely lose faith in this direction.
Personally, as an active participant in this market, I also have quite serious losses of investment capital in cryptocurrency. After analyzing and observing the situation, I came to the conclusion that we will not see market growth for quite a long time (but I hope that I am mistaken and the market will unfold earlier).

But despite this whole situation, I certainly want to still have a profit in the form of cryptocurrency, since the prices of cryptocurrency assets are now very, very "sweet." But since all the Altcoins are flying down much faster than Bitcoin itself for investments in ICO and Altcoins, I have now allocated a very small part of my assets and just keep them until better times.

And at the moment the following tools are more suitable for making money on cryptocurrency (in my opinion):
1. trading, especially using leverage. Having tested several exchanges, I chose the www.bitmex.com exchange, because it has a very simple and intuitive interface, and it also allows you to earn bitcoins both on asset growth and on their decline (due to the fact that the trade is not conducted by the asset itself). , and a contract for it). Here you can very easily and effectively increase the number of your bitcoins.
2. MLM projects related to cryptocurrency. Here I am not talking about projects where trust management of your assets is carried out (although they can also be used, although it is more risky), here we mean real network companies (having a quality product that you can use). At the same time, the company rewards you for promoting this very product with the help of cryptocurrency (most often Bitcoin).
3. Earnings at the Bounty. Unlike the first two points (where you are earning bitcoins at the current time), here you are earning a cryptocurrency of new projects (which can later grow significantly), but only for long-term.

For myself, I chose such methods of cryptocurrency earnings in the current state of the market. How do you earn cryptocurrency now?
We have thousands of ways by which we can earn through crypto currencies as they are most trending and the most potential one in the current times and therefore there are millions of people now who are investing into crypto but the best method that seem to be very easy and safe is to earn by joining the survey campaign as they will give you some work and then they will pay you for your work and then you need not to invest your money and then investment is at zero risk and I find this method very safe and secure.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kaka manteng

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:28:44 AM

Considering the situation on the cryptocurrency market in the current year, making profits from cryptocurrency assets is becoming more and more difficult.
Traditional venture capital investments in promising coins, as well as ICO (not to mention the earnings on the Bounty) bring less and less result. Practically all the market participants lost their portfolios extremely significantly, and this apparently is not the limit. Many are already beginning to panic very much and completely lose faith in this direction.
Personally, as an active participant in this market, I also have quite serious losses of investment capital in cryptocurrency. After analyzing and observing the situation, I came to the conclusion that we will not see market growth for quite a long time (but I hope that I am mistaken and the market will unfold earlier).

But despite this whole situation, I certainly want to still have a profit in the form of cryptocurrency, since the prices of cryptocurrency assets are now very, very "sweet." But since all the Altcoins are flying down much faster than Bitcoin itself for investments in ICO and Altcoins, I have now allocated a very small part of my assets and just keep them until better times.

And at the moment the following tools are more suitable for making money on cryptocurrency (in my opinion):
1. trading, especially using leverage. Having tested several exchanges, I chose the www.bitmex.com exchange, because it has a very simple and intuitive interface, and it also allows you to earn bitcoins both on asset growth and on their decline (due to the fact that the trade is not conducted by the asset itself). , and a contract for it). Here you can very easily and effectively increase the number of your bitcoins.
2. MLM projects related to cryptocurrency. Here I am not talking about projects where trust management of your assets is carried out (although they can also be used, although it is more risky), here we mean real network companies (having a quality product that you can use). At the same time, the company rewards you for promoting this very product with the help of cryptocurrency (most often Bitcoin).
3. Earnings at the Bounty. Unlike the first two points (where you are earning bitcoins at the current time), here you are earning a cryptocurrency of new projects (which can later grow significantly), but only for long-term.

For myself, I chose such methods of cryptocurrency earnings in the current state of the market. How do you earn cryptocurrency now?

to get digital currency at the moment, I do two ways. the first thing I did was join the prize program in this forum. second, I trade or invest in several markets.

(x)  MetaFans           [[[ [[ [    JOIN PRESALE    ] ]] ]]]
                          BRINGING CONTENT CREATORS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN                         
[] Facebook            [] Twitter            [] Telegram            [] Instagram            [] TikTok            [] YouTube
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:30:40 AM

When the market gets worse, all the ways to get the cryptocurrency will get worse, but I think participating in the bounty is still the safest way to get it!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:32:07 AM

i think that investing is good nad ypu can participate in bounty campaigjs as well if you feel like it anyway there are many methods

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:32:58 AM

When the market gets worse, all the ways to get the cryptocurrency will get worse, but I think participating in the bounty is still the safest way to get it!
that is trie but the ,arket will not always be like this remeber tyat there are good days as well and ylu can count on them

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:52:27 AM

It seems to me that in the modern world it is still difficult to start dealing with cryptocurrency and understand how to properly and competently dispose of it. I think the best option would be to buy cryptocurrency for the future
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:17:52 AM

In my opinion, i think signature campaign is one of the best way to earn crypto now because of it allocation.Trading also gooc but there is a bad part of trading you don't want to experience and that is the fact that you can loose your money if care is not taking.
nickvesion

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:25:08 AM

I think it is really hard to earn a cryptocurrency now, the market is going down, everything is so difficult.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:09:20 AM

I still continue to join in signature bounty campaign and hoping to be able earn again just like before since I still believe that cryptocurrency will recover again. Though this may take a while but definitely will become more stable in the weeks to come. I also bought some alts at this current situation since it is very low and I believe that once it will pump, surely I could earn promising profit.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: