Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:02:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer Can affect the ETH price.  (Read 24489 times)
SabrinaBianka (OP)

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:54:13 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

Hello, You know guys most of reason why ETH falls down because of a lot of scammers used the smart contract and make a bright idea about for the future but its only fake. They always convince the investor using their good marketing strategy and once the investors are convinced so they invest their money. And once the scammers has a lot of ETH accumulated from the investors the will sell immediately so they can affect the whole market cap of ETH. What do you think?
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:46:28 AM

This is actually a very valid statement and sadly, it's valid for a lot of projects out there. They clearly don't do it to drop the price because they don't really care about that.

But mainly because they don't want to be traced or the address being flagged or something so they just move to fiat as soon as possible and live a good life afterwards.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:53:10 AM

Yes that can happen but at the same time i think big investors do not just throw their money away they analyse the project from every possible aspect before investing so usually they invest in high quality projects only, so even if the fake projects succeed in raising funds i do not think they are enough to create a big negative effect on market.

zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:00:20 AM

What you say is true. Lately a lot of scam project even to recognize from the beginning is very difficult. Some scammers have nice marketing technique that is very remarkable to made investor believe. For now on eth platform has been very risky. Some people get get easily smart contract and make their project. I think eth need more security updates.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:18:00 AM

I couldn't agree more with that.

Fake ICO project and when they collected a lot of ethereum. They just dump those ethereums that they got because that's their scheme. They don't care to the market and the pocket of their investors. That's their life and they just rinse and repeat.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:19:27 AM

Hello, You know guys most of reason why ETH falls down because of a lot of scammers used the smart contract and make a bright idea about for the future but its only fake. They always convince the investor using their good marketing strategy and once the investors are convinced so they invest their money. And once the scammers has a lot of ETH accumulated from the investors the will sell immediately so they can affect the whole market cap of ETH. What do you think?

I don't believe that scammers have affect on ETH price, ETH follow by the all market trends, bitcoin and all market capitalization grows and ETH grows, otherwise it falls with all market.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
ardaclown

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

17 y/o coder

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 10:28:05 AM

I don't believe that scammers have affect on ETH price, ETH follow by the all market trends, bitcoin and all market capitalization grows and ETH grows, otherwise it falls with all market.
Well, I think that they have a impact but not big as real ICOs because most of the projects collect money from Ethereum smart contracts ans they have millions of dollar worth ETH. They sell huge amounts of ETH every month or so.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

you are wrong in my opinion.
the scammers and lots of people who got scammed because of ethereum might have contributed to the drop but the main reason for this drop remains the same as always and it is because of the pump which needed to have a dump without any way of getting out of it.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:54:40 AM

Yes, you are right. They are just flooding the crypto market with a lot of eth sell order thus making the value dip because they don't have concern of the price as long as they convert their crypto to fiat.

We can also blame those newbies who fall victims to these scammers as they are the ones giving those scammers the crypto. Hope the community will be more vigilant not to be victims of these idiots.
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:57:33 AM

Sir you are absolutely right. I think so too. Scammers vseravno on cryptocurrency world. They are the main thing to steal for more, and then safely hide. This is a big problem of the cryptocurrency world.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:59:07 AM

Yes, you have a point, once these scammers got their funds they will immediately sell not only Ethereum but Bitcoin also, as you can see Bitcoin price is dipping because of this, investors are using Bitcoin and Ethereum to invest in ICO no wonder the prices of both these coins are going down.
Yaddady

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:17:10 AM

This has sadly been the case against scammers who have infiltrated the space, launching useless projects with the sole aim of collecting ETH from the investing public and dumping them at the exchanges for fiat. This is has continued to suppress the price of ETH especially in a bears market. This is one of the biggest problems of ETH at the moment.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:06:31 PM

I think you said everything correctly, there are a lot of fraudsters around ETH, I think this has a very bad effect on ETH. But now, while there is trust, many projects use ETH and we have to put up with it, but I think soon things will change. Therefore, we are waiting for a bright future.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:16:25 PM

I think SCAM projects will not succeed in crypto market lying to people forever. Even if an investor is fooled by a SCAM project, through the beautiful interface of the project, I do not think that the project manages to raise the amount of money needed to start the project. Therefore, it should not influence the price of ETH too much. The bad part is that bounty hunters work in vain, and some investors suffer. It is true that some of the blame is also affected by those who did not do their own research when they got involved in the project.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:11:26 PM

The fall of the Ethereum price has nothing to do with scammers, it's just the consequence of the market situation, all coins prices are dropping, it's just that.
payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 04:31:21 PM

scammers is not only targeting ETH platform.. so, i think the price of ETH is not came from scammers.. i think, the price of ETH is demands on market activity and based on BITCOIN..

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

It is definitely affecting the price of ETH. Immediate sale will make its price drop dramatically and these are components that should be removed early from the crypto market. We need to have security guards and put the scammers in jail. It has caused a lot of damage to investors.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
zinjo

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

scammers is not only targeting ETH platform.. so, i think the price of ETH is not came from scammers.. i think, the price of ETH is demands on market activity and based on BITCOIN..
The main reason for price fluctuation is depends on whales are selling the too much Bitcoin in yesterday. So we are all panic in this trend but we should concentrate and focus on future remedy. I think we saw many dump and pump in the market so this will be change soon in crypto market.

▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄          Innovative Derivatives Exchange     ▄ █ ▄     as.exchange     ▄ █ ▄     Earn Above Market Effortlessly          ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄          BTC 31%, YOU EARN 63%   |   BTC 5%, YOU COULD SECURE RETURNS          ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀
▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄      //    0% Withdrawal & Deposit Fees    //    0% Trading Fees for First 10,000 Users    //    NO KYC    //      ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:58:49 PM

I think that all cryptocurrency is tied to bitcoin. Bitcoin falls and everything falls. And Ethereum is no exception. So just wait for the growth of bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:02:24 PM

What you say is true. They make people's views on ICO worse. Almost all parties are affected.
There must be changes made to overcome this problem, currently masternodes are one solution to that. Let's see what happens next.   Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: