Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:34:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer Can affect the ETH price.  (Read 24494 times)
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:03:24 PM

If someone who launch an ICO and scam the investors it will surely give them a big number of ETH.
For the record to be gone in their side they need to transfer it to an exchange which doesn't have KYC.
Then once the ETH has been traded to other coins and transfers to another wallet the trace will be then gone.
all they need is to dump their ETH then get like BTC transfer to another wallet then done!

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
[/tr
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:05:47 PM

No, scammers don't affect the price, otherwise, the dollar would have collapsed a few centuries ago, and ETH would have collapsed every weeks too which didn't happen.
mayan251

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 05:17:01 PM

If it's a fraud project. They usually do this. The ETH raised will be sold centrally or in batches. This is a factor affecting the price of ETH.

pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:18:53 PM

When we will get brand new rules for ICO's that will control the process and eventually will make it clear, that situation gonna become the past issue.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:19:52 PM

Of course,and with very much can affect, steal tokens from the exchange, wallet,thereby causing negative news,and the collapse of the course, plus more manipulation also do mostly these scams traders and speculators, they live it, people without conscience

ije07

Activity: 1415
Merit: 250

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:47:19 PM

that's not true but it's also not wrong because in my opinion it also has an impact on the price of ethereum but that's not the biggest reason, if only because many scammers use ethereum as a smart contract then only ethereum will fall but what happens now is all coins also fall even bitcoin, there must be another reason that causes ethereum to fall and to be honest I don't really know about that

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:54:45 PM

Unfortunately, criminals occupy a significant role in the discrimination of the entire cryptorink, it is a pity that they can have such a strong influence on the crypto markets.
wanted sliter

Activity: 398

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:16:17 PM

yes, absolutely scammer effect ETH price!
most of scammers use ICO to take people's money
and most of ICOs base on ETH platform. so this act will effect the faith for this market

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:18:12 PM

I strongly agree with this, so easily making smart contracts without strong legal protection for investors, ethereum must immediately think about this

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:38:11 PM

Hello, You know guys most of reason why ETH falls down because of a lot of scammers used the smart contract and make a bright idea about for the future but its only fake. They always convince the investor using their good marketing strategy and once the investors are convinced so they invest their money. And once the scammers has a lot of ETH accumulated from the investors the will sell immediately so they can affect the whole market cap of ETH. What do you think?
This is definitely affecting ethereum and not only in that way, as we know ethereum is very dependent on icos to make its price to go up and now that there are so many scams and there is so much distrust in those projects people are not buying ethereum, and we know what happens when the demand goes down and the supply goes up, so the price of ethereum has been particularly affected by the current bear market.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:48:34 PM

Its the entire crypto market, it's not just ethereum.  The whole crypto market follows the trend of bitcoin.  Every market goes through corrections, all we have to do is wait it out.  I'm personally buying more crypto right now and the price of Eth is an absolute steal right now.  I'm surprised it's below 200 dollars again but it's just another great buying opportunity.
1cak

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:50:51 PM

I strongly agree with the analysis that you provide, I see that everyone easily makes projects use smart contracts regardless of what they offer, and what the impact is on investor confidence
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:15:39 PM

They can affect only if they dump those tokens that they had but it is unlikely to happen these days because of the KYC rules on almost exchanges which make them think twice to scam their participants and investors. In order to know if the project was legit we must have to conduct our own research about of that project and to their development team.

guillot1ne

Activity: 210

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:25:24 PM

So, it is so possible to be true. Many scam actions about ethereum will make in more useless. So, try to avoid scams.

Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 07:25:57 PM

Hello, You know guys most of reason why ETH falls down because of a lot of scammers used the smart contract and make a bright idea about for the future but its only fake. They always convince the investor using their good marketing strategy and once the investors are convinced so they invest their money. And once the scammers has a lot of ETH accumulated from the investors the will sell immediately so they can affect the whole market cap of ETH. What do you think?
I do not think your logic is correct. The people who invest through the ETH ERC know that whatever happens with the smart contract is not to be blamed on ETH as a coin. Scammers will always exist whether we like it or not. Do we not have scammers in religious settings too? This is the consequence of evil we have to face on earth.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:30:30 PM

It seems to me that fraudsters have a very negative effect on ethereum. Thanks to the ILC, the fraudsters manage to collect large funds, and then sell ethereum on the exchange. And in general, the reputation of the ethereum has recently deteriorated very much
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:17:11 PM

There is no need to deny the fact that some projects can sell ETH in large quantities (because they need money for development projects, etc.) and thereby affect the ethereum price reduction, but also take into account the overall market situation and the price of Bitcoin, at which oriented the entire market and the prices of all coins.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:17:19 PM

I can reckon with your point, because whatsoever is gotten cheaply or that you did not even pay for before getting it, you might not appreciate it and might dispose it off cheaply, because such might not know the value.
Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:27:38 PM

I know that there are so many scammer are taking advantages of ETH to scam money from other people but I don't think it's the main reason for this dump in price of ETH. Although it's not an scam one but it's still really risky for investor so I don't think just because of scammer that ETH price can be dumped so low like that. Maybe there are some other reasons like the whales trap or maybe this is a signal for a bull run. Grin

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:18:15 AM

I agree with that. Because like scammer, they are the same with the hacker. The fund they get by making fraud to others, is that they sell it immediately to the exchange that they like and and they don't care how much is the price. But probably they sell it to the lowest for it to be sold immediately. By that the price of the coin will move downward for sure.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: