Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:21:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer Can affect the ETH price.  (Read 24489 times)
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:39:03 PM

I agree with you, the scams projects is a part of ETHEREUM problems, I think they need to control the collected funds where to release the funds based on the road map phases.
Hudora

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:42:27 AM

I do not think that fraudsters have such goals. The high price of Ethereum is also important for them. The problem is simply caused by the general fall in the crypto market, now all the coins are beginning to rapidly fall. But I am fully convinced that gradually the price will stabilize and begin to rise in price, you just need to be patient.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:37:49 AM

That may indeed be one that also affects the fall of ethereum, but many aspects and problems can also influence, because this is trade and all possibilities can occur, not only for one reason, although it may be the main
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:49:20 AM

Hello, You know guys most of reason why ETH falls down because of a lot of scammers used the smart contract and make a bright idea about for the future but its only fake. They always convince the investor using their good marketing strategy and once the investors are convinced so they invest their money. And once the scammers has a lot of ETH accumulated from the investors the will sell immediately so they can affect the whole market cap of ETH. What do you think?

Do you really think that only scammers can affect the whole market? Why are forgetting about big rich people and some corporations that may have a lot of ETH coins, they may affect on the crypto too
Delima Manis

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:24:07 PM

not only ethereum, but this scammer also affects all crypto, many scam cases make the crypto image worse and many people look negatively at crypto.
A scam fosters fear in everyone, but after all it's not just a scam that makes crypto images worse

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Docbee

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:54:28 PM

Scammer can affect the fall of etherereum because they can sell at outrageous price, whatever you don't work for can be mismanaged anyhow, the effect of scammers on price is not much compare to ico selling off converting collected eth to fiat.
thaliaand

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:25:40 PM

I think scammers have an impact on eth prices, but it is not significant and only in a short period of time especially when they managed to raise funds from investors in the form of eth or other crypto. And then sell it as soon as possible at a low price, which allows a temporary dump in the market. But on a marketcap, I don't think it's caused by a scammer factor.
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:30:04 AM

I am sure that there are many reasons for the general fall in Ethereum prices. This includes the poor state of the crypto market, manipulation attempts and fraud activities. But I am sure that over time the situation will improve after the recovery of the crypto market and the emergence of regulatory methods, protecting investors from the activity of fraudsters.
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:52:15 AM

I can say that this is one of the main reasons but it is not the main one. From this reason, a huge share of speculation in the cryptocurrency market follows. After all, ETH was produced by scammers. Once projects receive investment, the founders ICO missing data and produce a huge pouring ETH on exchange. Therefore, the price of ETH decreases.
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:00:34 PM

So. Fraudulent projects just to collect money because when they sell the collected funds, the price of Eth from falling!
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:23:30 PM

I think the main reason for the Eth fall was that almost all ICO projects were fixing their profit in fiat money. That caused the price drop. The second reason is that the whole market was falling and Ethereum simply followed the trend.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:29:28 PM

Unfortunately, there are scam projects and they are bad for cryptocurrencies and the crypto market. Such projects undermine investor confidence, which in the future no longer want to link their finances with cryptocurrencies. Also the problem is what you described above. Having collected a sufficient amount of ether, scam projects simply dump it back onto the market, thereby pushing the price of ether down.
Such projects unambiguously cause great damage, so this is exactly the area of ​​crypto relationships where regulation is necessary. Projects must comply with certain standards and be accountable to investors and the crypto community in accordance with established laws.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:41:12 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2018, 02:01:59 PM by Prettymie

Hello, You know guys most of reason why ETH falls down because of a lot of scammers used the smart contract and make a bright idea about for the future but its only fake. They always convince the investor using their good marketing strategy and once the investors are convinced so they invest their money. And once the scammers has a lot of ETH accumulated from the investors the will sell immediately so they can affect the whole market cap of ETH. What do you think?
It needs a huge amount of ETH before we can see the price will dumps and I don't think that the real reason of dumping are those scammers. The main reason of price dumping are those whales who manipulates the market and they will do to control the ETH price at their comfortable prices. Look at how huge the money needed to bring-up the price of ETH from $80 to $140. Panic sellers might be a factor as they will sell without thinking of the market price as long as they will sell and buy back at lower price.
Asgard124

Activity: 55

ApeSwap

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 02:04:16 PM

I agree with this. This have been the case with Ethereum and part of the reasons why Ether keep falling in price. It is one of the most used coin during ICO'S and this day most projects are of scam. So they sell off their Ethereum almost immediately without Mercy.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Asgard124

Activity: 55

ApeSwap

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 02:05:37 PM

So. Fraudulent projects just to collect money because when they sell the collected funds, the price of Eth from falling!
Many a project embark on this just to scam Investors and sell off their Ethereum at any price suitable to them. I hope this stop as soon as possible though.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:33:48 PM

I agree with your opinion so that many investors no longer believe in the ico project whose concept is good and the team is clear, hopefully the scammer can be cleaned up immediately to restore investor confidence.
Aleksei Hurskiy

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:53:55 PM

Of course, they can affect the price, but for this they need a lot to sell ETH. There are a lot of such projects, so I think that it is necessary to regulate the ICO
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:56:18 PM

I don't think they can move the market with their funds, i don't think it's enough, i wouldn't be worry that much only whales can bring down the market and no one else, a single scammer wouldn't be able to do anything to the market.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:59:18 PM

if they conducted collections in ethereum and then they quickly sell all the funds raised, thereby creating a bad effect on the market
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

For example, another story.
From a purse or exchange ETH is stolen. In order to quickly make a profit, scammers urgently sell it at a price lower than the market price.
And so the price falls on the ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: