Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:08:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer Can affect the ETH price.  (Read 24486 times)
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:17:32 PM

I agree with your words that scamers can affect the price of ETH.
for me they are only people who don't care about crypto at all, after they successfully trick investors, they will immediately replace it with fiat money no matter how much the price.
therefore we must be more careful when we want to invest in the ICO because not only ETH is lost, but the price of ETH will also fall.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SabrinaBianka (OP)

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:52:03 AM

Obviously, fraudsters can influence the price of ETH because they always sell the crypto collected during the ICO phase in exchange for legal tender, which will cause the price of Ethereum to fall.
Not just ETH but I think the whole market. Hackers are one of the problem of cryptomarket and its hard to stop them from doing that, because of this the trust of investors on cryptocurrency is declining and that can lead to a price drop of ETH, BTC and other altcoins. ICO’s are still suffering from this trust issue, but hopefully they can survive in 2019, so they can have more technologies to offer great services to us.
You're also correct. Most of the reason is because of the scammers everywhere. I also afraid now to invest on ICO. But we need to handled our faith to stay on this place if you don't have this faiths. You will be not stay longer here with a lot of money lose.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:24:28 PM

There are so many ICO projects that are scamming now, we can't stop them, but you can tell people around you to be cautious about making investments.

Ambers

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:53:17 PM

I think that the theory put forward by the author of the topic sounds a bit naive, but since we do not know exactly what is happening on the other side of the curtain, we cannot say with certainty whether this is so or not. In reality, I think everything is much more complicated than what the author of the topic says.
Specimen

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:09:38 PM

not only has an impact on ethereum, SCAM gives crypto a bad image, so many have left the crypto world and as a result of all that has a bad effect on Bitcoin & Altcoin. although there are still other factors that affect the altcoin.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:17:31 PM

Yes I am thinking the same. When people use the technology just to scam people, it is giving just fear to a would be investor and because there would be victims, they would certainly feel that it is not worth investing to go with coins that are a nest to the scammers. Instead of the good side of the technology that should be seen by the people, only the negative things are seen which could cause a FUD. So I believe they should be stopped, traced and jailed because they are doing any good to any coin or project and they are affecting price values.

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:23:37 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2019, 02:16:28 AM by Clark05

Those scam ICo because for sure they will sell their ethereum that collected to the investor. Because for sure the scammer will use the money of the investor for their needs and run all money. We hope the scammer will become tried and retired of bad habits.

Lets be smart every single investment that we made so we can't lose our money and it will grow and we can buy anything we wants not the scammer.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:34:45 PM

Of course, if you sell a large amount of ETH - this will affect the decline in demand and lower prices. As practice shows, not only scammers can sell ETH, there are many other projects that need cash and they have to sell some savings in Ethereum.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:46:34 PM

Of course, a scammer certainly has a big effect on ethereum, but the effect given is negative and makes ethereum drop prices, because I'm sure they will immediately exchange to fiat after getting ethereum.
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:31:03 AM

Now I see that ETH is beginning to confidently go up. ICO projects has not become less so the reason I think is not this. The reason is that the developers do not properly dispose of the received investments.
Dannev

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:13:35 AM

Any investor who allows scammers to get through to them is not grounded in the crypto business. If you have funds to invest, there's research to do in order to ascertain and keep away from scammers.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:24:44 AM

I am sure that scammers do not have the courage to hold the coins they get in a long time, they immediately exchange to the dollar so as to make a market drop, especially ethereum that we easily sell so they are scammers who become the killer of the crypto industry.
ivannalog814

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:00:39 AM

Maybe it was before but not now. Now people have become more experienced and not as trusting as before. Especially now on the Internet, I often notice that such projects make reviews and explain why you do not need to invest in this project.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
maculeth

Activity: 714

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 02:35:20 AM

I know what you mean is fake ico, where ico uses smart eth contracts and makes an interesting project concept to get investors to start providing funds. I don't think it has a big effect, because while the token hasn't been launched to the exchanger, then their tokens can't be converted to eth.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:14:02 AM

I agree in scammers has made a great impact in the price of ETH and other crypto, I think the main problem in the one who had been scammed are the ones who are not making their homework first before they go inside the world of crypto, I think the best way to be safe and wise on the crypto, is to know what are the consequences, risk and problem you might encounter in the road of crypto Wink
giletto

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:22:36 AM

I know what you mean is fake ico, where ico uses smart eth contracts and makes an interesting project concept to get investors to start providing funds. I don't think it has a big effect, because while the token hasn't been launched to the exchanger, then their tokens can't be converted to eth.
Agree with you, the main reason is successful ICOs. They were the ones who caused the price of ETH to collapse when all dumping problems developed their projects. Those ICO scam don't hold too much ETH so they can't make ETH collapse

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:29:27 AM

I think that we have nothing to fear. Recently, scam ICOs are quite quickly recognizable and do not collect significant amounts of money. I think that the problems related to the drop in ETH prices, due to the realization of funds collected in ICO projects, ended with the bear market and the end of 2018. I think that 2019 will be very successful for the price of ETH, as well as for ICO projects .. For sure will be better than 2018.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:40:00 AM

Ethereum price is affected mainly by ICOs. If the ICOs turned into scam, yes in will affect the ETH price if the percentage of claimed ETH is large. Some of ICOs are collecting Million Dollar worth of coins during sale, majority of it are turning into a worthless upto scam ICOs. Those people earned money will definitely cashing out easy money for personal use. That is why Ethereum is having hard time to recover.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Meryn

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 03:42:15 AM

the decline in eth prices is not affected by a scammer. they only cheat investors. and does not affect market prices at all. the decrease in eth prices or all altcoins, only influenced by bitcoin or some negative news.

truongdhnh

Activity: 870

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:20:30 AM

I agree with the view that people who hold a lot of ETH and they sell in bulk will make ETH decrease. Besides Bitcoin also contributes to ETH and other coins falling in price. On the other side of the crypto, the market is degraded after a period of high price increases.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: