Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:11:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammer Can affect the ETH price.  (Read 24489 times)
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:29:24 PM

In principle, this is the picture we have seen the whole of 2018, as such fraudulent projects were very many, but of course the goal was not to lower the cost of Ethereum.

The main way in which fraudulent projects have affected the price of ethereum comes from the fact that many people are no longer investing in icos because they do not trust in them, which is completely understandable taking into account the huge amount of scams that we see in the forum, so people are not buying as much ethereum as they did before and with less demand comes a lower price.
Gypsy.Danger
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:56:58 PM

I agree to you. Because the stolen coins from the hackers, especially big amount of coins, they would exchange it immediately to a low price, causing more panic selling price on the exchange.

yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:28:09 PM

Sure, scammers really after anything good they lay their fingers on, scam has affected all crypto generally and not etherum only but the amount of etherum being accumulated as scam is quite wide than the rest because of the ico tied to it..

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:29:59 PM

Of course they can and not only Ethereum. Scammers can affect the price of any other token. That's because their acts cause a loss in the confidence of investors which in turn lead to withdrawal of investments and ultimately leading to a collapse in prices.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:12:04 PM

I will not argue with this, I think that here it is only necessary to agree with this, because most of the ETH coins that were earned by scammers today were simply sold and brought prices down.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 04:25:59 PM

Yeah, I think scammers can influence the price of Ethereum. But I do not think that this effect can be very large. I think the main reason why the Ethereum price is so fall is the big investors. In particular, I think that the negative news about Vitalik Buterin in the world has caused the large investors to sell Ethereum which they have.
ibrahim160994

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:08:15 PM

The information you provide is true, but at this time many investors are diverting their investments to the ico program that they believe will be profitable
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:11:17 PM

1. ETH is being used to an ICO and investment.
2. fast transaction and speed is accurate
3. once an investment is an ERC-20 then there is no problem.
4. let them be the judge!
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:19:35 PM

I will not argue with this, I think that here it is only necessary to agree with this, because most of the ETH coins that were earned by scammers today were simply sold and brought prices down.
that's right, the impact of the scammer also affects the price of ethereum because the form of investment they receive is ethereum so that after being taken away all the funds collected will be sold, and that's what makes ethereum prices go down.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:00:49 PM

I'm sure the aether lost its price because of the huge number of sales. A lot of ICO projects could not Finance themselves. Therefore, they had to sell part of their broadcast to ensure further work. And it wasn't the scammers.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:05:08 PM

I think that the main reason of the Ether fall was that ICO projects were fixing their profits and when all ICOs are selling a huge wall of 100k Ether it effects the price for sure. Ether will recover without any doubts.
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:53:28 PM

One such fraudster will not greatly affect the total cost of Ethereum, but when there are a lot of such fraudulent ICOS, as it was in 2018, then the price of Ethereum will certainly fall.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:59:25 PM

Most times, since scammers didn't get the coins they acquire in legit ways, they tend to use or sell as they like.
Not only those who scam during ICOs dump coins, most especially ethereum on exchange, hackers are also guilty of this. Which is why we always see huge dump in price. Also the reason why ethereum is seen to be volatile.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:22:01 AM

Hello, You know guys most of reason why ETH falls down because of a lot of scammers used the smart contract and make a bright idea about for the future but its only fake. They always convince the investor using their good marketing strategy and once the investors are convinced so they invest their money. And once the scammers has a lot of ETH accumulated from the investors the will sell immediately so they can affect the whole market cap of ETH. What do you think?
I will definitely I accept your statement ethereum will definitely be a big problem for development of any cryptocurrency especially when the market cap of it's going to be not your valuable currency so this make ETH to be going down again and again if we reduce the stamps then only we get the previous development of ETH.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 01:26:21 AM

I think this has thread is fact. Because ethereum price value may be affected it scammers continue to use smart contracts, and also a factor of price decrease if many would sell ethereum in the market with big volume.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:59:54 AM

I think this has thread is fact. Because ethereum price value may be affected it scammers continue to use smart contracts, and also a factor of price decrease if many would sell ethereum in the market with big volume.
ETH has a big market, it could affect but only in a slight manner.
Scams are everywhere, no one can stop them but what really affects the price is those who use it's platform and in the end
of the day they dump their tokens, even legit project has also a tendency to dump their coins, this is inevitable.

STUDENTCOIN