Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:28:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [BOUNTY] Corld's Cedium - Welcome to the future of social networking ✅  (Read 1685 times)
cenkuu

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:55:20 AM

Corld looks like a combination of Facebook and Discord based on blockchain. But for me blockchain stimulates anonimous processes but the social media parts wants us to tell everything about ourselves. That seems contradictionairy. The benefits of crypto are a bit lost then, right? Smiley

Corld differs from established social networks by philosophy, user experience and value proposition. Unlike today’s conventional social networking hubs, Corld envisages a collaborative world. As social entrepreneurs and professionals, we know for a fact that a collaborative world is emerging-mainly empowered by Gen Z- to unleash its potential. The future of social networking is collaborative in two main aspects: creating and sharing. Corld users create collaboratively and share collaboratively.

Today’s social networking has five common problems and Corld offers five solutions. Corld identifies these problems as lack of freedom, privacy, collaboration, relevancy and audience understanding.

Established social networking is gradually lacking freedom because users are encouraged to follow profiles rather than actual content. For instance, a user might be following another user for inspiring his or her interests and hobbies. Take motorcycling as an example. You might follow a user who is interested in motorcycling but since you are following a profile rather than the content, you have to consume other and irrelevant content besides motorcycling; the user’s cat, family or business life in this case. Corld is about freedom because it allows users to follow “Journeys” rather than the profiles. So with Corld, you will have full control on what to follow.

Established social networking lacks privacy because most social networks are not allowing their users to have full control on what to share. And when they do, it’s abundantly complex. Corld is about privacy because it gives full control on with whom to share. You can configure a Journey based on your privacy preferences. You may create journeys that can be seen by your selected audience only; be it your colleagues, family, elementary school friends, etc.

Established social networking lacks collaboration. There are so many things in life which are most enjoyed when collaboratively experienced. Name it fitness, shopping, working, anything you can imagine. You have fitness buddies in social life as well as shopping friends and working friends. It is really hard for you to create collaborative content with your friends in established social networks. Corld is about collaboration because it enables users and their collaborators to create content together in collaborative Journeys.

Established social networking lacks relevancy. Inspiration is contagious and whenever we find an inspiring content or experience we would like to explore more. It is in our nature. Yet, it is extremely hard to do that in established networks. Because you cannot easily connect with people who share similar interests with you. Corld is about relevancy and it allows users to discover people with similar interests. Thanks to its modular infrastructure you can follow interesting people and journeys with multiple aspects. For example, you can meet with people who are both dog lovers and art enthusiasts.

Established social networking lacks audience understanding. You may have thousands of followers in these social networks but what it really tells you? Corld is about understanding your audience. With Corld, you can acquire a complete breakdown of demographic and interest-based information about your followers.

Corld will build the future of social networking with a unique sharing economy model based on tokenization as well. Unlike established social networks which are beneficial only for the few who use personal data of many as commodities, Corld will share its economic value with its users via Cedium, which is Corld’s medium of exchange and the sole accounting unit of Corld platform. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cenkuu

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:06:33 AM

As for me, I would like to see the video where project's CEO explains how he is planning to become real competitor on this market...
Is there video? If you know something give me a link. I think many here would look at pleasure. Such videos are always interesting for investors and the community.

Here is the link for his video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNsTozz2tDY

You can also read his Medium story here:
https://medium.com/corld/welcome-to-the-future-of-social-networking-ce90aea2de50
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:42:15 AM

https://projects.invisionapp.com/share/QKNDPWKHSDM#/screens/304420214

Please use this link to check our MVP. With phone by adding to your home screen, you can experience it as if it was a live product.
It is very cool! I think that if you really do everything as promised, it will be a huge technological breakthrough in the market!
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:55:28 PM

now the social platform is a place for everyone to gather and interact, there is a lot that can be done there and on average many people spend their time there. I hope you can launch your platform soon, maybe a beta or another version, so we can try it.
I would like the team to take into account all the advantages and disadvantages of social networks on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Reddit and present the best product on the market!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:17:23 PM

10 ETH was just an example.

Our personal min cap is 0.5 ETH.
So if you send us 0.5 ETH this week, instead of 2000 Cedium, you will get 2400 Cedium thanks to 20% Bonus.
Quite a generous bonus. I think that many people might be interested in it. 20% get it very well, besides the base price for the token is very attractive!
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:35:21 PM

Residents of China and USA can not participate even requesting verification of KYC data? Is this restriction only in ICO? Because in the use of the Cedium App everyone will have access?
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:26:17 PM

It is very cool! I think that if you really do everything as promised, it will be a huge technological breakthrough in the market!
I want to believe that developers will manage to make their own product. And then I think it will be a success both for the team and for investors !!!
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:36:09 PM

Thank! Very useful links. I think that you need to fix them on the main page. I think that many users will be interested!
DonProton

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:54:10 PM

Residents of China and USA can not participate even requesting verification of KYC data? Is this restriction only in ICO? Because in the use of the Cedium App everyone will have access?
Residents of the United States and China at the state level are prohibited from participating in ICO, but the use of cryptocurrents and other products of the blockchain is not prohibited.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:54:47 PM

Quite a generous bonus. I think that many people might be interested in it. 20% get it very well, besides the base price for the token is very attractive!
I do not even know what is attractive in this market now ... the project is interesting, the price is attractive ... the bonus is generous ... But the market itself is depressing.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:01:26 PM

Everyone knows that the residents of USA and China the law prohibits the participation in ICO. even if they want to break the law and take part in the ICO, they will not be able to pass the verification procedure.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:36:43 PM

Thank! Very useful links. I think that you need to fix them on the main page. I think that many users will be interested!
The video is pretty useful and reveals all the nuances of the project. Thanks for the link to the video clip!
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:47:30 PM

Everyone knows that the residents of USA and China the law prohibits the participation in ICO. even if they want to break the law and take part in the ICO, they will not be able to pass the verification procedure.
And what are the reasons for such restrictions for residents of China and the United States? And why China and the USA are chosen? Why only 2 of these countries?
DonProton

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:17:01 PM

And what are the reasons for such restrictions for residents of China and the United States? And why China and the USA are chosen? Why only 2 of these countries?
Wash no projects do not want the residents of these countries to take part, and the governments themselves prohibit their citizens from taking part.
Appyaak

Activity: 369

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:06:22 AM

What areas of work are your marketers actively working on? In the sense in which areas your project is now actively advancing?
evgeniy_leskov

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:09:45 AM

Is there a mobile app for your platform? Has it been tested?
zaxarsavin

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:10:50 AM

Will there be a “premium account” in the proposed social network? What advantages can it have?
Abamath

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:15:13 AM

Will there be more periods when the user will receive bonuses when receiving tokens?
Finleynar

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:16:58 AM

Is there a mobile app for your platform? Has it been tested?
On the website you can find a video that shows the work of the prototype of the application with comments.  Smiley
saendom

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:19:16 AM

Will there be more periods when the user will receive bonuses when receiving tokens?
In theory, it should, since the distribution of tokens has just begun can be said. And bonuses are a great way to attract new users
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: