Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:27:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think that any altcoin is worth investing in?  (Read 573 times)
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:45:31 AM

Of course it's feasible, some altcoins have a very good future, their platforms are growing rapidly and they are very well made investments.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:50:10 AM

I see investment as a stable low risk term. I love block chain technology and think that if implimented properly could produce a great efficiency gains and cost reduction. Even with my bias to the technology and my liking of private transactions, all altcoins are illiquid and unstable. They would be better speculation tools, but their lack of liquidity means that when the bubble bursts you could be very rich or very poor.

I like to think that investment as separate from speculation so no I don't currently see any altcoin as an investment opportunity.

in my opinion not all altcoins are worth investing. many altcoins don't have the potential to rise. so before buying an altcoin it's better to see all the project developments.
Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:52:21 AM

Altcoins are worth this, because now it is the best opportunity to start investing, because if BTC will pump, the great result will be +50 percent. But if you invest in altcoins, it would be x3-10 from todays price after a good pump.
harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:18:21 AM

wrong if you say altcoin is not worth making as an investment, I see many new altcoins that have great potential in the future.
and the volume continues to increase now, I recommend that DEC / DARICO just look at the history of the graph. very stable and growing. when the market is sluggish. it is the future altcoin

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:22:08 AM

You are totally right! There are too many more interesting instruments to invest than cryptocurrency. It is reasonably that major coins could be the 2-3% of the whole investment portfolio but not higher.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:38:32 AM

That's your own opinion but in my own opinion, I look at long term and the future and I think a lot of altcoins are worth investing into because of the prospect they have, investing into long term with these coins will make a huge profit in the future, people who invested in bitcoin and ethereum waited for many years before their investment paid off,
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:40:41 AM

I think lots of altcoins has potential of a good profit if only choosen well though it would be a tough job to do so. As the current market goes bloody,it is also a good chance to buy altcoin and sell it when the price goes up again.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:44:55 AM

I think at the moment, we call it speculation. Too early to call investment in the crypto market, speculation is always risky but will help us get a lot of profit. There are many good altcoins and we can speculation on them in the long term

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
SpectreSecurity
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:54:31 PM

Reading whitepapers will help you decide on what Altcoins are good or trash. Learning their purpose gives a lot of value on their coin.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:59:32 PM

Good day! Cryptocurrency investments are risky. It will make you rich or it will strip you off you money in just a wrong choice of investment. We all here are risktakers so better check the project you're going to invest. Some ICOs fail so having a great team and a working product is not an assurance that the project will succeed. Just choose wisely.
Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:05:49 AM

From the fact that someone does not see projects with a high investment attractiveness, this does not mean that they do not exist. I invested in the Etheera project. Today, this project is able to significantly surpass any other projects and large coins. Its distinctive features are small capitalization and a very active team. For example, this can be understood at least by the fact that during the last two months the team has already received the seventh listing on a large exchange. In any case, investments in real estate projects, even representatives of JP Morgan, are considered the most optimal ! For those who have not yet decided on investments - I advise you to pay attention to this project as soon as possible. ETA Token during the entire time after receiving the first listing shows a steady steady growth. Even despite what is happening in the market. And this is just the beginning.  Do not waste your time on investing in large coins! There is always an alternative and it is near you right now!

el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:52:20 AM

I would not just invest in every altcoin, becaus many altcoins are simple clones and offer nothing new.
That is why you should look for new altcoins that can really offer something new, but even that is no guarantee for success.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:39:11 AM

indeed altcoin has a very good opportunity for us to make an investment but not all altcoin will give us a lot of benefits, because now there are so many altcoin that are dead or scam so for that before investment we must be careful in choosing so we don't lose money

Probably the best alternative coins, or altcoins to invest are those in top 10. It is very important to consider the top. The popularity has a huge effect on the coins. And also the more people knew it, the more possibility of it growing. But then do not forget bitcoin. It has all the potential.
I would argue that an awful lot of Altcoin that is able to be used as investment in generating more profits. various kinds of coins with increasing development capable of making the coin so to be able to count on in the future like the Ethereum, EOS, NEO, and Cardano.

LeoEspansq

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:52:01 AM

I see investment as a stable low risk term. I love block chain technology and think that if implimented properly could produce a great efficiency gains and cost reduction. Even with my bias to the technology and my liking of private transactions, all altcoins are illiquid and unstable. They would be better speculation tools, but their lack of liquidity means that when the bubble bursts you could be very rich or very poor.

I like to think that investment as separate from speculation so no I don't currently see any altcoin as an investment opportunity.
This scenario has now occurred and now there is definitely no point in investing, at least until everything is completely restored.
Ragnar143

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:29:55 AM

yes altcoins are worth in investing
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:53:12 AM

I would not just invest in every altcoin, becaus many altcoins are simple clones and offer nothing new.
That is why you should look for new altcoins that can really offer something new, but even that is no guarantee for success.
there is nothing that can ensure that altcoin with a new concept can be successful for the future. so what we can use is the moment in taking advantage when the price goes up we sell then the results we buy again at other altcoin

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:06:35 AM

indeed altcoin has a very good opportunity for us to make an investment but not all altcoin will give us a lot of benefits, because now there are so many altcoin that are dead or scam so for that before investment we must be careful in choosing so we don't lose money

Probably the best alternative coins, or altcoins to invest are those in top 10. It is very important to consider the top. The popularity has a huge effect on the coins. And also the more people knew it, the more possibility of it growing. But then do not forget bitcoin. It has all the potential.
I would argue that an awful lot of Altcoin that is able to be used as investment in generating more profits. various kinds of coins with increasing development capable of making the coin so to be able to count on in the future like the Ethereum, EOS, NEO, and Cardano.
We can only hope for it in the future, but nowadays these altcoins have made us lose a lot. Since the beginning of 2018, prices for these three altcoins have fallen by 500-800%

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
GalaxyWorld

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:16:14 AM

As I am now investing, I should choose BCH, because this coin will give you a high profit in the future, which is why I always hold this coin and I have earned a decent income. From knowing the BCH coin

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
R9s

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:17:03 AM

In my opinion, the altcoin is only divided into two kinds!
1. Old altcoins, most of which have rankings, they are not easy to collapse, the value is zero, so when the market falls, they are more suitable as a safe haven!
2. New altcoins, they just entered the market or trading platform, such altcoins are easy to appear independent prices, but they are also very easy for us to lose all wealth overnight!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:31:07 AM

when you invest in an altcoin you want profit, don't you? so where does profit come from? isn't it anything other than the coin getting pumped? now ask yourself this: is there any altcoin that is not pumped?
the answer is no. all the altcoins that i have seen, and i have seen a lot of them, have been pumped and being pumped means there is profit in it. so they worth investing in but the important question that you should have asked was when to invest in each of these coins. and the answer to that is: whenever they are getting pumped.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: