Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:01:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Promising Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2019  (Read 19260 times)
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:03:39 PM

No matter how you would love to invest in any altcoin try and hold btc and Etherum to be on a safer side. For promising altcoin i will advice that you invest in project with working project.  this will always have a usecase that will drive the price high

cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:20:20 PM

There have several promising cryptocurrency to invest in this year. You can select Etherium, stellar, Tron, Ripple, Monero, Neo, Cardano and Litecoin.
tiedcoin

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:48:08 AM

Now, you can invest in Ripple, Ethereum, Litecoin, Neo, and Stellar. Ripple price may reach by 380 percent and $0.6-0.7 in a couple of years. The price prediction from lomgforecast.com is $0.42, whereas cryptoground.com says it will be $1.20.
Ethereum is also in a very challenging position, but it will definitely be a profitable investment. Further, predictions for Litecoin say that its price could double in 2020 to reach $80. Some even say it will rise by 440 percent to reach $234 by mid-2020.
NEO and Stellar are predicted to reach $274.8 and $0.7 respectively by the end of 2020. 

Nunoluck

Activity: 452

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:36:56 AM

2019 knocking the door. I have to prepare my investment plan for 2019.
I want to invest in some altcoin. First choice is Ethereum then Eos, Neo,
Ethereum classic (ETC). I think these coins have good potential for investment. Any kind of suggestions?
I suggest you to invest in KCS, BNB, BTMX and BIX. You can earn pasive income and get some extra advantages. There are many new altcoins that have big potential to grow. I hope you also concern to invest in BTC because you can gain higher profit when the price of bitcoin rise significantly like in 2017.

Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:42:25 PM

For me the most promising crypto to invest is Bitcoin, Ethereum, BCH and BNB Coin. That is potential and most promising coins in this year.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:09:45 PM

Ethereum classic (ETC). I think these coins have good potential for investment. Any kind of suggestions?
I suggest you to invest in KCS, BNB, BTMX and BIX. You can earn pasive income and get some extra advantages. There are many new altcoins that have big potential to grow. I hope you also concern to invest in BTC because you can gain higher profit when the price of bitcoin rise significantly like in 2017.
 There are so many out there which could be instrumental in giving back pretty good returns and based on the return statistics, I can say that Bitcoin is the leading coin in the market right now followed by ETH and BNB. These three coins have been showing some good returns and there is big speculation in these coins since long. Invest and HODL and you are a millionaire.
Thermytee

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:33:04 PM

So many coins out there that sometimes you fell confused about which to invest in
 It takes some patience and  understanding to carefully study and select some wet of tokens to invest funds in. Once convinced, you can go ahead to buy tokens. You can also pick from other recommendations.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
johncarter123

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 09:30:42 AM

Cryptocurrencies were on both, rise and fall in 2018. Yet still, they continued to attract investors in 2019.

Well, we all have been there, where deciding the best cryptocurrency becomes a daunting task. Moreover, we are also skeptical on, whether the best cryptocurrency is Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple or is it something else on board.

But if you are looking for best cryptocurrencies to invest in right now, read here:

Bitcoin

Known as one of the oldest cryptocurrencies, it dominates the market and currently has a 40% share of total market cap. Although its price changes a lot every day, you can still rely on it.

Ethereum

We cannot deny that there were some key events in the past few years that affected the price of Ethereum in the past. But at the same, it is not just digital currency. It also offers a platform where developers can build their own cryptocurrencies.

According to some blockchain experts, the market cap of Ethereum can rise to $2,000 by the end of 2019.

Further, investment in Ripple and Litecoin is also recommended, but Bitcoin and Ethereum are ideal to invest in right now.
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 810

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 09:38:45 AM

.. snip..

I guess it's pretty obvious that those two are the best crypto assets so far, specially bitcoin.

It has been touted as the king of crypto and ethereum remains the dominant altcoins.

But I'm looking more into BNB, tokenomics looks solid and of course it has the backing of the best crypto exchanges so far so that alone tells a lot that BNB is a one of the most promising coin this 2019. Yes it has been in the market already, but it is still going strong so definitely it is worth to invest on it.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:10:13 PM

Suggestions for investing altcoin are very good and potentially, to know more you can see in binary exchange, there are lots of stable coins with large volumes. But I'm not suggesting that you invest in new coins in the long run, because it's too risky. You are a binary coin, BNB. That's good too.
I think the profitable and promising cryptocurrencies right now in the market are Bitcoin of course, Binance coin in the market right now and coins like ETH and Litecoin and Bitcoin cash. These coins can promise you some good return because the market price is pretty volatile and there could be good addition to the market value of these coins. I think if you invest now, you might make some bucks.  
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 03:17:42 AM

Never forget to buy Bitcoin, and Ethereum.  Then, ADA and Vechain(VET) are surely promising in the future.
Even when you check at the coinmarketcap they have a great volume, while the price so far are on cheap stage,
so it is a good privilege to take advantage to buy em now. Then, if ever you like to buy em, you can able to have
at Kucoin exchange.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:17:49 AM

Staking coins are becoming very popular. I`m interested in staking coins now more than before. I`m here for a long time, but I missed dash, never saw something more in that coin, I can say that now I regret a bit for missing that golden opportunity to buy cheap dash and stake it. Now I`m looking for some "not so expensive" staking coins and I`m accumulating. IoTeX and Veil are the coins I`m currently occupied, check it out, maybe you will like them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mrengage

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 08:37:01 AM

ETH is a liquid coin which is a good choice, EOS too another coin to also bag some, which I will also like to turn your attention to LTC I believe this year it will do great in the market, not a financial advise but my own speculations and also do your own research.

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
─────────────[  TWITTER]TRADE NOWTELEGRAM   ]─────────────
Mrengage

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 08:38:50 AM

Never forget to buy Bitcoin, and Ethereum.  Then, ADA and Vechain(VET) are surely promising in the future.
Even when you check at the coinmarketcap they have a great volume, while the price so far are on cheap stage,
so it is a good privilege to take advantage to buy em now. Then, if ever you like to buy em, you can able to have
at Kucoin exchange.
Ada did well last two years, now I believe we have new coin coming up the market I will also like to put in attention over TCAT and BNB coin.

──────[ GlobeDex ]──────
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine | Affiliate Program | Proof of Authority ]───────────
─────────────[  TWITTER]TRADE NOWTELEGRAM   ]─────────────
katerina5643

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:44:16 AM

ETH is a liquid coin which is a good choice, EOS too another coin to also bag some, which I will also like to turn your attention to LTC I believe this year it will do great in the market, not a financial advise but my own speculations and also do your own research.

ETH is a good option i suppose. But also i'd recommend to trade with BTC. Now we see an downward trend but i think that it's only a temporary correction. Also XRP, ZEC, XMR, EOS and TRX could be a good choice. Btw if you want to trade with these coins you can try it on Monfex. I've been trading there for half an year and can state that it's really reliable platform.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:26:25 PM

For me there are lot of good coins that I think good to hold in a long term and even short term in market.
Those are Ethereum, Waves, Qtum, Waves, Xem, Xbx, Nrg, Kcs, BEt, Eos, Bnb, Trx, Xvg, Vet and Ada, these are all
good to me in my opinion.
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:50:13 PM

You should invest in ETC. The hard fork phenomenon has made its price soar. coming soon, atlantis will launch and it is a good opportunity for us to buy more ETC and Atlantis.
One reason to buy 2 coins is Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV.
I believe its price will go in the same direction as Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV. Fomo will be huge at the beginning and it is a good opportunity to speculate.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 06:54:16 PM

You should invest in ETC. The hard fork phenomenon has made its price soar. coming soon, atlantis will launch and it is a good opportunity for us to buy more ETC and Atlantis.
One reason to buy 2 coins is Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV.
I believe its price will go in the same direction as Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV. Fomo will be huge at the beginning and it is a good opportunity to speculate.

Siacoin can be a very good investment. SC is developing cloud storage. The project challenges large players such as Amazon, Google, Microsoft. The technology offers a more secure Cloud without registration, without servers. In addition, it is available at competitive prices. For example, Siacoin Cloud is on average 10 times cheaper than existing suppliers: storing 1 TB here costs about $ 2 per month compared to $ 23 at Amazon.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Renampun

Activity: 2324
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 07:58:34 PM

For me the most promising crypto to invest is Bitcoin, Ethereum, BCH and BNB Coin. That is potential and most promising coins in this year.
no one will refuse and doubt that the potential of these four cryptocurrencies is very good every year, especially Bitcoin.

Siacoin can be a very good investment. SC is developing cloud storage. The project challenges large players such as Amazon, Google, Microsoft. The technology offers a more secure Cloud without registration, without servers. In addition, it is available at competitive prices. For example, Siacoin Cloud is on average 10 times cheaper than existing suppliers: storing 1 TB here costs about $ 2 per month compared to $ 23 at Amazon.
Sia Company (Siacoin) become Amazon S3's biggest challenge, after Icloud and Dropbox.
Cloud storage market will be enormous and very profitable in the future, this coin is highly recommended in the collection and made as a long-term investment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
princerepon

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 10:22:47 PM

Post is really old. No idea OP still interesting about this topic or not. Anyway we are almost last of this year and i think still BNB is the most promising crypto currency to invest in this year. This coin have really good future. And if you want to choose from your list then i can suggest for NEO. Because this hot coin didn't rise since many days. So you can bet on that if you want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: