Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:11:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop calling Bitcoin ''stable'' it's not.  (Read 1909 times)
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:15:20 PM

Low volatility doesn't mean stable. Bitcoin has experienced periods of low volatility many times, however this doesn't mean bitcoin is stable, not even close. We all know it doesn't take much for bitcoin to explode, either up or down. That's absolutely still in the cards, I mean everyone is waiting for the next bull run and some people are waiting for a big crash.

It's like saying, this bomb is stable because it hasn't exploded yet.

bitcoin hit critical mass and exploded, now slowly collapsing and gathering masses. again it will hit another bigger critical mass and explode with bigger bang, the cycle continues.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:50:37 PM

I agree! Lets accept the fact. Bitcoin is not stable. And I think a very long period of time or a very long process before bitcoin will achieve it  because the gold did not achieve the stability status until now. For me I consider bitcoin as a business and lwe know that businesd did not have a stable status. I think we do not need to wait the stability of bitcoin because when we focus on this we will be not motivated so let's just be go with the flow on bitcoin industry even it is stable or not because of you have a great strategies even bitcoin is not stable you will be successful.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

Eversince I joined or involved to bitcoin the price of bitcoin is going up going down and no days, hours, minutes, and second that bitcoin stop from changing its price. Bitcoin can't be stable. Even the oldest member of bitcoin can't say when it will be stable or when it will be stable.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:02:30 PM

I agree! Lets accept the fact. Bitcoin is not stable. And I think a very long period of time or a very long process before bitcoin will achieve it  because the gold did not achieve the stability status until now. For me I consider bitcoin as a business and lwe know that businesd did not have a stable status. I think we do not need to wait the stability of bitcoin because when we focus on this we will be not motivated so let's just be go with the flow on bitcoin industry even it is stable or not because of you have a great strategies even bitcoin is not stable you will be successful.
Definitely bitcoin is not stable and even all the kind of cryptocurrency was also not stable. And I believethat even the real investments out there in our business world was lso unstable so what I mean is it's all up to you on how you play the game. It's all up to you on what tactics and strategies you wil use to be able to win it.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:06:28 PM

Do we have any bomb diffusion experts who can keep it stable for a few months longer? The ETF guys prefer bitcoin to be stable, the volatility is one reason why they keep rejecting it

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:39:10 PM

From first day till now one thing is telling by every one and that is crypto market is very risky and it can not controlling by a central authority so it can not be stable but some time it moves by forces when demand rise the price show upward movement and market become bull and vice versa and bitcoin is stable when the people have a strong trust on it and they keep this currency for long time so the speculative activities will be less and stability will be increases at that time.

dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:01:42 PM

In my opinion People who saying bitcoin is Stable because they just compare bitcoin price in 2017 and 2018, in the last year we have seen the price movement very fast but it is not happen in this year but of course that is not mean bitcoin price is really stable because bitcoin is a crypto currency. The value of crypto are made fluctuate.
CVMI

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:51:42 PM

I agree! Standard currencies are not stable and are known to constantly increase and decrease in value, so why would cryto currencies be exempt from this. Crytocurrencies, like stocks, bonds, and gold, are an investment that always run the risk of decreasing.
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:25:30 PM

Low volatility doesn't mean stable. Bitcoin has experienced periods of low volatility many times, however this doesn't mean bitcoin is stable, not even close. We all know it doesn't take much for bitcoin to explode, either up or down. That's absolutely still in the cards, I mean everyone is waiting for the next bull run and some people are waiting for a big crash.

yes bitcoin is unpredictable. it could suddenly rise or fall in a long or short period of time. That's mean bitcoin is not stable at all. No one knows what will happen tomorrow or later
kzozenberg

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:05:03 PM

In the cryptocurrency market, the whole cryptocurrency is not stable and I think this is what attracts people. I think that's a plus not a minus.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:35:02 PM

Completely true. Everywhere i look everyone talks about being stable as if it would be useful to be stable. Even if the result of the explosion will bad Bitcoin will recover again. Just because everyone has compared Bitcoin to the previous year and they have come to this conclusion. Before reaching this conclusion need to investigate thoroughly.
Reptiles

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:55:08 PM

Do we have any bomb diffusion experts who can keep it stable for a few months longer? The ETF guys prefer bitcoin to be stable, the volatility is one reason why they keep rejecting it
ETF did not reject bitcoin they just extent the date for take decision to approve or reject bitcoin. i think ETF will not reject the bitcoin because if they want reject they will take quick decisoin for reject but didn't . they will approve and now all traders are calm just for approved bitcoin By ETF.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:01:30 PM

I want to believe when people say the price is stable, they are not referring to it volatility but the price has maintained a steady range for a long while. It's just a misconception from most people.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
MiguelCryptoss

Activity: 244
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:06:41 PM

Please, lets take this easy with ourselves. For one to say Bitcoin price is stable doesn't mean that in the real sense it is but comparing the last days in the year of 2017 to that of 2018, one would say the price is pretty stable because of it fluctuation. In my own analysis, i would say that the price is more likely to be called a "stable price" pretty one like that mate.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:49:28 PM

Let us put in mind that we have different understanding and beliefs. If someone tells that bitcoin is stable maybe he/she find a reason about it. That is why it is good to respect their beliefs. For today it is clearly to see that bitcoin is unstable because of its price.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XinXan (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:20:28 PM

Stop calling the global markets "stable" they are not.

Low volatility doesn't mean stable. The global markets have experienced periods of low volatility many times, however this doesn't mean the global markets are stable, not even close. We all know it doesn't take much for the global markets to explode, either up or down. That's absolutely still in the cards, I mean everyone is waiting for the next bull run and some people are waiting for a big crash.

Wink

The Bitcoin market just happens to be faster, with shorter boom-bust cycles than most other markets. Still a good observation OP and an important one to keep in mind, lest one deems one too safe for their own good.

I get what you are saying, nothing is really ''stable'' but yeah, people might be getting a little to comfortable. This is exactly the best time for bitcoin to experience a big move (could be to the upside or the downside) when everyone is looking somewhere else. I truly believe bitcoin will be able to recover somewhat, maybe hit 10k again, we have seen pretty good news this whole year really.
M4NDELL

Activity: 221

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:52:52 PM

In my opinion, this has all been known for a long time; if someone talks about stability, then this concerns the price of bitcoin in the short run. Of course, such conversations can be misleading for newcomers, but they can also figure out the situation by following the course change for two to three years.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:07:47 PM

In the short run it can be stable but in the long run no one knows what will happen but it's more likely to be volatile than stable.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Royline

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:13:57 PM

We can not call it stable because it will fluctuate day by day, but it is still in a stable state
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:32:48 PM

Everybody saying bitcoin is stable because stable moves at the price playing low volatility
Stay their price at the slow movements of fluctuations are enough for the holders rather than to quick dumped
The bomb are waiting to explode next year be patience

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: