Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:52:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop calling Bitcoin ''stable'' it's not.  (Read 1909 times)
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 02:51:08 AM

The Bitcoin price unstable everything we are know this moment,anytime Bitcoin price can going up &Down right now. I think it's captions doesn't attacks with the old Bitcoin users. Because their are have huge knowledge Bitcoin about and market situation.they are know anything Bitcoin price going rise without any reason.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:13:45 AM

With the history of cryptocurrency market trend there is no doubt that bitcoin price was not happen to be in stable condition. What wil always happened was that it keeps always changing might be increasing or decreasing without any valid reason caused. This is how bitcoin become unstable condition at all times.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:18:30 AM

Low volatility doesn't mean stable. Bitcoin has experienced periods of low volatility many times, however this doesn't mean bitcoin is stable, not even close. We all know it doesn't take much for bitcoin to explode, either up or down. That's absolutely still in the cards, I mean everyone is waiting for the next bull run and some people are waiting for a big crash.

It's like saying, this bomb is stable because it hasn't exploded yet.
Whats the poblem being stable?I see nothing as long as the stability is not forever because this is what bitcoin is.
This is normal for every market and product to become stable for the simple reason of resting the movement,sometimes investors resting so theres no movement but id doesnt mean that it is permanent because its not
ningrumxxi

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:20:53 AM

Low volatility doesn't mean stable. Bitcoin has experienced periods of low volatility many times, however this doesn't mean bitcoin is stable, not even close. We all know it doesn't take much for bitcoin to explode, either up or down. That's absolutely still in the cards, I mean everyone is waiting for the next bull run and some people are waiting for a big crash.

isn't the instability of the bitcoin price can be our opportunity to buy? which is too emotional in trading, from the very first bitcoin always makes a very sharp leap, so a slight decline makes many people lose control, the energy still has another leap in the future we usually see not until 10 this year can be a great opportunity ...
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:57:25 AM

Something you talked right, a lot of times low volatility with Bitcoin but normally we are saying that stable compering whole of the crypto currencies market  high volatility. Bitcoin holder waiting big bull run from long times ago almost 7 months or 8 months.
fuadiansyah

Activity: 24
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:01:43 AM

Hey, it's just for meme & joke. Don't get too serious about that.
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:12:11 AM

The Bitcoin price unstable everything we are know this moment,anytime Bitcoin price can going up &Down right now. I think it's captions doesn't attacks with the old Bitcoin users. Because their are have huge knowledge Bitcoin about and market situation.they are know anything Bitcoin price going rise without any reason.
Bitcoin price was stable in the last few months i think. Price up and down around 6400$-6500$, dumping start in previous week but again very soon it will increase i hope. Now say that STOP calling stable but most of the time actually BTC is stable coin. I don't think it will increase suddenly without any big news.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:49:12 AM

Of course, Bitcoin cannot be stable in nature. It has only been for some time due to various factors that may seem stable in its price, but this is not at all the case. We have seen recently how Bitcoin has been raising and lowering the price of a thousand dollars in just a few hours. At any time, bitcoin can sharply react to the price of various news information.
tbgyui920

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:59:52 AM

Hi,
Bitcoin is not stable true , but why bcus

its decentralized and no one control it ,

for example every country have there own currency and they have bank and control over it etc

Bitcoin can go high or low fast depend on investment or cashout , bad or good news etc

but in long term it is staying forever the way it is created !

people can only have trust in it bcus it give them freedom
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:03:32 AM

I agree bitcoin is not yet stable since we can see a small FUD can shaken the market.  Stability for me means the price is not greatly affected by any outside news, it may be affected but will never react such as what happened right now.  Aside from that, any asset cannot be considered stable when it is actively traded in the market.  Prices always change and I agree with all of the member here saying low volatility is the term but I guess bitcoin is far from being that.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:31:22 AM

According to research and news, bitcoin is not stable especially to the price of every single bitcoin. Many of us are nor using bitcoin to sustain their needs and no specific amount that can cover the monthly supplies of bitcoin. Yes, there are many guarantees but no specific amount and no specified date and time when the bitcoin will hit its highest pick amount. So many of us are waiting to bitcoin to increase its price or amount.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:58:01 AM

yes, the proof is that bitcoin is falling again now. it proves that bitcoin is unstable, and the perception of some people when bitcoin lasts for $ 6000 is wrong. therefore, the value of bitcoin is also likely to rise again.
XinXan (OP)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:39:38 PM

yes, the proof is that bitcoin is falling again now. it proves that bitcoin is unstable, and the perception of some people when bitcoin lasts for $ 6000 is wrong. therefore, the value of bitcoin is also likely to rise again.

Yeah, haha, seems that this post has aged well. I personally was not expecting this big of a crash but as I said you never know. Now people are going to say the usual, ''buy the dip'', accumulation period, etc etc.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:56:01 PM

None is crying for bitcoin to be stable. We all know that bitcoin is very volatile which is the reason why traders are happy with it. If it were stable like the usdt and its kinds, the interest in it would have reduced. There are many good things that it comes with when a coin is volatile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: