Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:55:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen to bitcoin in this coming year end of 2018?  (Read 647 times)
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:55:48 AM

in about a year from now when you look at the chart you will see the same exact thing which is this current peak on the chart will be a part of the flat line like $1200 is currently a part of a flat line!!!

by then you will realize that bitcoin has always had this roller coaster thing where it unloads the weak hands and only keeps those who understand bitcoin. it is like a purge.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:59:39 AM

the bitcoin system is still developing. This maybe struggle or challenge for the bitcoin system. In this year 2018 will be one of the basis for the possible outcome of bitcoin. What do you think of this system? Will Bitcoin achieve another milestone of achievement this year or will not? What could really happen to bitcoin before 2018 year end?

there is always struggle in any systems and there is always improvements to make it better. that will never stop or change for bitcoin or for any other system, company, product,...
as for bitcoin price it seems like the market is starting to get ready for the rise and with the positive news that keeps coming out we can expect the rise to start soon. but you shouldn't expect anything big at first. we will start by slow rises then follow it up with big jumps like last year and eventually we will end up with the same situation in a bigger bubble (possibly above $100k) and another drop and stable phase like this.

Only Bitcoin
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:03:20 AM

struggle is good. it keeps investors in line.

in about a year from now when you look at the chart you will see the same exact thing which is this current peak on the chart will be a part of the flat line like $1200 is currently a part of a flat line!!!

by then you will realize that bitcoin has always had this roller coaster thing where it unloads the weak hands and only keeps those who understand bitcoin. it is like a purge.

it always does. it also purge the shitcoins not just the people who invest on it. its almost like a pattern to follow but its very unpredictable. it could take 2 years before it will pump itself again so those who wait and can wait, sure they'd reap more but the game is waiting.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
UsherClara

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:02:07 AM

Hopefully the price of bitcoin will grow up soon. I also hope bitcoin can be accepted by the government all over the world. this would help bitcoin develop more and more in the future
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:21:18 AM

Many predictions spread along the forum and it is undoubtly visionize by the people. Somehow, some are spreading negative FUD that create people's determination into a non-reliable aspect with bitcoin. But in my state, I always do believe with the massive outcome of bitcoin by this year end 2018, it may not shown to break the RED line, it may be a surprising occurence.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:39:39 AM

Will Bitcoin achieve another milestone of achievement this year or will not?
If by milestone you mean another ATH or bull run, then probably not. It seems we're gonna be in a long period of bearish market, there's simply no cathalyst in the short-term that could trigger a btc rally, let alone a bull run. Not a bad thing though, we'll consolidate around the current prices, building a good floor before the next pump.

What could really happen to bitcoin before 2018 year end?
It's hard to say but, my take is that we're gonna keep going sideways until the bulls decide it's time to test 7k or 8k again.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:42:26 AM

the time for drop has been over for a couple of months now and as some of us already know the whale-accumulators have been filling their pockets with cheap bitcoin in the past couple of months while trying to keep the price low despite all the money that keeps on coming in bitcoin.

by the end of this year i think we can see at least one step higher price to go somewhere around $8kas the initial step for the 2019 rally.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:56:13 AM

I used to do the same, when i wake up in the morning i used to open the coinmarket cap and see what happen while i was sleep. Specially i used the check the price of bitcoin and ETH. But i am not doing that anymore because i know that price wouldn't change - / + more than %5.. The big raises and falls stayed in the past. I guess that the price for the bitcoin would be around $6600-$7000 at the end of this year.
aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:20:35 PM

It seems to me that in 2018 one should not expect any rapid growth. At best, we will reach the level of $ 8,000 for Bitcoin. And it seems to me that such a rapid growth as in 2017 will not be. Well, maybe this is for the better, because something that quickly grows and then just as quickly falls. I hope that the growth will be smoother, but by the end of 2019 we will reach the level of $ 20,000 per Bitcoin. The more stable the cost of Bitcoin, the more investors will seek to buy and hold it. This will be very positive for the entire crypto-market.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 12:48:07 PM

Not sure that we can make such conclusions based on the graph. This is a very illusive perspective, I am sure that the cost of Bitcoin will continue to be within the current position.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:51:04 PM

I believe that there is still a good thing to happen in btc before the year ends and that is the most awaited pump to ever hit in the crypto market. People are looking forward for this expected pump which it could change the actual market value of btc and people will be earning promising profit soon.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1345

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:07:57 PM

The OP is letting the charts to deceive him, in the far left we can see a very small movement in the price of bitcoin and yet at the time that was the greatest movement in the history of bitcoin, this should gave us an insight about what it's going to happen next, we're going to see a flat line for years and then suddenly out of nowhere the price is going to skyrocket and the previous bull market is going to seem small as that small movement in the market.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:28:44 PM

the truth is no one can accurately predict the outcome of bitcoin. People just assume but whatever happens to bitcoin this year ending, I believe it will be something positive. Bitcoin has seen worst days and now its time to bounce back..so lets hope for something great from bitcoin come end of 2018.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:33:06 PM

Can not predict or make any comments to predict what will happen in the future. The market is down, and the stock market reports are going down, and the Cryptocurrency goes down with it. Still, have to wait for new information to take place in the future.
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:18:25 PM

Well it was hard to predict on what happen on this year of 2018 about some coins in the market, And so many people now are predicting about the prices of coins in the market if this gonna be rise or not. Must better to wait for now on what a good news coming from the people knows about the crypto. And hold for now our coins f the graph coins was down.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:05:28 PM

Now there is a sharp decline in the price of bitcoin. It was a sign of panic for many people. This year, bitcoin will not return to high prices. Perhaps easy growth nevertheless will be, but not strong. Most likely it will be next year.

Jamburn

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:09:14 PM

Many people are looking forward to a green market later this year because many people are tired of bitcoin keeping the price long.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:09:18 PM

Bitcoin is not perfect yet-that's right. But it is also true that its development is progressing faster and faster. If you remember what kind of crazy Commission we paid 3-5 years ago, we can easily assume that bitcoin is waiting for a bright future. People who really understand why it was created will continue to use it and not let it die.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:14:26 PM

bitcoin in 2018 will not same with 2017, in my opinion, this year is the worst year for bitcoin and crypto, but bitcoin will not end here.

this is the same as in 2013 and 2014, but this year's decline was very drastic.

this is only a cycle that always repeats, but with a different volume. so, don't panic, don't sell, and calm down, hold your assets.
Glocalside

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:26:33 PM

I hope its price could go up again so that investors can regain confidence in bitcoin
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: