Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:07:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen to bitcoin in this coming year end of 2018?  (Read 647 times)
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:16:21 AM

what happen with bitcoin yesteryday? the price is dropping too sharp, all cryptocurrnecies down very sharp yesterday, is something happen with bitcoin and blockchains system?

Riingdian

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:16:38 AM

Many people predict that by the end of the year Bitcoin prices will rise sharply, but that is only a guess, leaving time to answer all that is less than three months is the end of the year
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:08:02 AM

Many people predict that by the end of the year Bitcoin prices will rise sharply, but that is only a guess, leaving time to answer all that is less than three months is the end of the year
Yes there is a possibility this will happen, because the price of Bitcoin yesterday declined because it was not a Bitcoin community that dropped prices, but from the BCH to make the price of Bitcoin fall, let's look at Bitcoin at the end of the year, because I think prices will rise again.
nuraziaaziz

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:58:35 AM

I have visited again the bitcoin chart and thought of many times what could be the graph will do to make any conclusions on what will going to happen on bitcoin this year. Take a look on the Image of chart below taken from https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#charts.

https://i.imgur.com/K7gvnBO.jpg

It seems like the graph stating that the bitcoin market price will turn back down. The chart has also implied that bitcoin has already reached its fame and it will just become a one hit wonder. Again, this because of the negative happening that news, FUD's that always keeping bitcoin agitated and struggling. If only people will tend to understand what is the purpose of bitcoin and why it was been created then probably things like this will not going to happen. As we all know that bitcoin has showed some benefits that a certain organization could integrate the system to make an easier, transparent through blockchain, p2p exchange, and no third party involve that could brought up huge transaction fees depending on the agreement.

However, the bitcoin system is still developing. This maybe struggle or challenge for the bitcoin system. In this year 2018 will be one of the basis for the possible outcome of bitcoin. What do you think of this system? Will Bitcoin achieve another milestone of achievement this year or will not? What could really happen to bitcoin before 2018 year end?

Wow. This is good to take note of especially for Bitcoin users. Definitely it is not stable, however I believe in the near future many out there will be using Bitcoin no matter what situation Bitcoin faced because of the benefits that Bitcoin provide.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:08:18 AM

I also do not know why at the end of the year Bitcoin did not improve, and I have also predicted and hoped Bitcoin would rise like at the end of 2017, hopefully in December Bitcoin shot up.
Urbexs

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:37:15 AM

Until the end of the year, it is likely that bitcoin will recover its price by at least 30%, but neither can it be guaranteed that it will recover, in the market nobody knows where bitcoin is pointing.
thuat86

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:44:41 AM

I have visited again the bitcoin chart and thought of many times what could be the graph will do to make any conclusions on what will going to happen on bitcoin this year. Take a look on the Image of chart below taken from https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#charts.

https://i.imgur.com/K7gvnBO.jpg

It seems like the graph stating that the bitcoin market price will turn back down. The chart has also implied that bitcoin has already reached its fame and it will just become a one hit wonder. Again, this because of the negative happening that news, FUD's that always keeping bitcoin agitated and struggling. If only people will tend to understand what is the purpose of bitcoin and why it was been created then probably things like this will not going to happen. As we all know that bitcoin has showed some benefits that a certain organization could integrate the system to make an easier, transparent through blockchain, p2p exchange, and no third party involve that could brought up huge transaction fees depending on the agreement.

However, the bitcoin system is still developing. This maybe struggle or challenge for the bitcoin system. In this year 2018 will be one of the basis for the possible outcome of bitcoin. What do you think of this system? Will Bitcoin achieve another milestone of achievement this year or will not? What could really happen to bitcoin before 2018 year end?

I am so hurted on bitcoin price. Lost a lot
niko337

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:31:18 AM

I don't think BTC price will ever be stable. If it's gona peak again this December, if it happens, it may not go beyond usd$10k mark.

But given its short history, still it's unpredictable. Unless one is going for long. Really Long.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1890
Merit: 370

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:50:15 AM

Maybe the bitcoin price is still stable until the end of the year. And again it will rise next year. So the best we can do now is to take advantage of the cheap bitcoin price. Because of the huge profit we can receive when its price increases.

What will happen to Bitcoin on this last quarter of 2018? we've seen what is happening into the Crypto market, base on the posted chart which just a graph on the status as to the present market price value on Crypto and ALTCOIN as posted on the market, these didn't give the real situation on the trading market, it is with expert analysis that support such claim? i see this as typical graph market price nothing more than a non conclusive data? The market is very Volatile, all coin are fighting for their status in the crypto market, let's wait further, make a market review then maybe we can come with the possible Market Speculation for the future of Bitcoin in the market.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 03:53:02 AM

I believe strongly that bitcoin will win this game it's all about being patient for sure an end of the decline is close, no one can predict the price of bitcoin but one thing I know is that bitcoin will survive .

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:54:19 AM

We don't know what will happen to bitcoin at the end of 2018, but we all want to see bitcoin recover to the higher price, and even the price can increase at $8000 for the first level of the price. But if the situation is like this, then we will be difficult to see the price increase higher, and we need to wait longer to see it increase. All we need to do is only patient, still trade if we see there is a chance to make a profit, watching the price move up and down in many times or we can do another thing that will not have any connection with cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:09:14 AM

I think we are going to see more dip if not then a stable price but for surge high I don't think it will be that move this year again as every thing still point out to the dip mode and that says a lot to the next mode it could be , let just hope we see a better price though but am sure not that big one.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:53:36 AM

Not sure that we can make such conclusions based on the graph. This is a very illusive perspective, I am sure that the cost of Bitcoin will continue to be within the current position.

You were wrong to speculate so since the current on the bitcoin scale has fallen so fast and I still do not understand why, just wish it would keep the price of the present as you said. Grin

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Frink

Activity: 48
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:56:49 AM

Looks like the Black Friday sale on Bitcoin came early!!! Cheesy
nahotachikwem

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:50:46 AM

Thinking of what happen to bitcoin in this coming year end of 2018 i would rather say that there is a big hope because the year has not ended.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:56:41 AM

Bitcoin will likely be used by more people. During Thanksgiving and Christmas, I'm sure there will be more chatter and talk about developments in the world of cryptocurrency. I'm predicting a surge at some point. The price seems too stable to be where its at for the long haul.
Maybe price will stay down and go up slowly even before the year ends. This will be unlike before that bullish on the market, we can see the fall and stable than volatility. It is difficult to see that it can recovery this year but hopefully for this incoming year, we could see the chance of recovery. We keep losing profitable times but keep calm and wait to see it gives good result.

mistletoe

Activity: 145

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:07:27 AM

I really think this has been a quiet year for bitcoin and other crypto coins. When facebook allowed ad about crypto currency, the prices were really sky rocketing until they decided to ban cryptocyrrency ads due to scams.

I think its price will stay at its average currently until someone or some group make a headline in the world that'll boost crypto awareness

yowelfree

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:14:57 AM

Bitcoin this year end of 2018 will boom. Bitcoin Splendid! End of this year end 2018 will bring success in the crypto world.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:17:05 AM

At this moment, the hashrate fights are getting uglier but as the hardfork is over, I dont think its necessary to worry more. Hopefully, the miners will turn towards Bitcoin again and also investors may try to take advantage of the dumps.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:21:28 PM

This year ends about bitcoin is really hard to predict if what price it will headed. The price of bitcoin struggles so hard so I think their is difficulty to rise up this year ends. During this downtrend about the price those whose still believe in bitcoin could catch this opportunity to have some btc.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: