Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:15:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Young people will drive Bitcoin adoption more than the older generation.  (Read 2213 times)
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:23:49 PM

I agree which is the main reason of why I think the adoption of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is going to take longer than expected, the technology is so innovative that many old people do not understand it and they do not want to do it, this is something similar to what happens now with people that refuse to use computers, it is something completely foreign to them and they do not get it, so we will need the current generation of young people to get older so we can access the older demographic and those that are young as well in the future.

For the older generation crypto is simply still too complicated and therefore only a few older people use crypto. So far thats are my own experiences of the last years with the older generation and crypto. Only if there is a 1 or 2 click solution for crypto, it will be interesting for the older generation. The handling of crypto has to become generally easier, so that all generations can use it.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:07:58 PM

We have different ways how to handle everything about crypto even the new generation is more faster to elders. But elders is much more have idea because they start in crypto in the same year that crypto start. So it's fair to new generation and old but we have different way and idea it comes to crypto.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:52:43 PM

While it is true thst young people are open to change, the generation today doesn't have the patience to wait things out and even emotional quotient to stay in the msrkrt long enough to see profit. These same young people want to get rich quick and would place their money now and expect it to triple the month after, if not they'll pull out.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:54:08 AM

Now that is the era of the new millennial the people that belongs this era are very familiar with digital gadgets and equipments are easily learning this new technology , that is why there are many young people who are really adopting bitcoin because they easily learn the work and process compare to the older generation which have limited know how on bnew technology and digital gadgets.

JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:23:08 AM

We know that younger people these days are used to everything being faster and more efficient, because they have been exposed to technological innovation from their birth.

The younger people entered this world at a much faster pace than the older generation and they are being bombarded with choices like no generation before them. They are also used to instant gratification, because technology has enabled a world where things happens almost instantaneously.

Bitcoin is just another technology where things are done more efficiently and much faster than the traditional options available and the younger generation are drawn to these technologies, like a moth to a flame.

Bitcoin should be applied to all services where there are a need for more speed and efficiency, to draw in the younger generation that are constantly searching for that.

Do you agree? Let's discuss this and see if we can target the correct demographic with this technology.  Cool
You have a point that the new generation have a high chance to adopt digital currency than the old generation. Like nowadays, because of the social media platform; there are now many teens who are now interested to digital currencies.

Blanca_Gregory

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:46:19 AM

Possibly, but the thing about this whole "young people will drive bitcoin adoption" thing is that "younger people", millennials specifically don't have enough money to spend on bitcoins, let alone spend on anything no matter how we want to or how much of a tech-savvy we are. But I guess it depends on the person and his/her priorities.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:11:45 AM

We know that younger people these days are used to everything being faster and more efficient, because they have been exposed to technological innovation from their birth.

The younger people entered this world at a much faster pace than the older generation and they are being bombarded with choices like no generation before them. They are also used to instant gratification, because technology has enabled a world where things happens almost instantaneously.

Bitcoin is just another technology where things are done more efficiently and much faster than the traditional options available and the younger generation are drawn to these technologies, like a moth to a flame.

Bitcoin should be applied to all services where there are a need for more speed and efficiency, to draw in the younger generation that are constantly searching for that.

Do you agree? Let's discuss this and see if we can target the correct demographic with this technology.  Cool
I think the reason why the percentage of the young people who will adopt bitcoin has a high percentage than the older generation. Actually I have experienced with it,  my younger brother is now interested and now using bitcoin but my parents are still do not have care about it.
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:01:07 PM

I agree younger generations now are aware of the new technology and the older generations a few percentage are willing to adopt the technology that is arising now. This is the modern times now and all of us needs to adopt or else we will be left.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:36:17 PM

Possibly, but the thing about this whole "young people will drive bitcoin adoption" thing is that "younger people", millennials specifically don't have enough money to spend on bitcoins, let alone spend on anything no matter how we want to or how much of a tech-savvy we are. But I guess it depends on the person and his/her priorities.

Good point. But about asking their parents for initial investment?

As I parent I'm willing to give my children some money for the purpose of putting it in a investment, it doesn't matter if its crypto or in stock market. As long as their purpose is to learn how to make money then I'm with them 100%.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:40:12 PM

There is no gender and age when it comes to bitcoin investments so I doubt that op stating about younger generation won't help bitcoin get hype. Rich people do from their trading activities but usualluly it is their pump up and down activity that kills bitcoin from time to time. This due to the large loss on transaction when they trade large volumea.of bitcoin. only exchanges will gain much.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:32:14 PM

I agree which is the main reason of why I think the adoption of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is going to take longer than expected, the technology is so innovative that many old people do not understand it and they do not want to do it, this is something similar to what happens now with people that refuse to use computers, it is something completely foreign to them and they do not get it, so we will need the current generation of young people to get older so we can access the older demographic and those that are young as well in the future.

Bitcoin is surely not for the older people. Bitcoin is a bit techy and it can only be understand by the new generation who have good understanding of internet and emerging technologies. Without this knowledge, one may not be able to use Bitcoin easily.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:40:17 PM

Now that is the era of the new millennial the people that belongs this era are very familiar with digital gadgets and equipments are easily learning this new technology , that is why there are many young people who are really adopting bitcoin because they easily learn the work and process compare to the older generation which have limited know how on bnew technology and digital gadgets.
They are much open minded and they can easily adapt how the system works and how it can help them in many ways for dealing transactions, those new breed can adopt system and new technology without questioning the usage unlike old pal's who always in doubt as they don't have any insight regarding to this new innovations around the financial system.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:36:05 PM

Do you agree? Let's discuss this and see if we can target the correct demographic with this technology.  Cool

I agree younger generations now are aware of the new technology and the older generations a few percentage are willing to adopt the technology that is arising now. This is the modern times now and all of us needs to adopt or else we will be left.
- Agree that the younger generation is knowing and accepting new technologies in a positive way, and that's good for them only when they use those technologies to a reasonable degree, but I do not seem to see that in young people, they are probably too focused on technology as bitcoin. Although this may apply bitcoin in life more but it will also create some big problems for society when the younger generation is so passionate about making money with bitcoin, they ignore stable jobs, their future is really a big question, technology is a double-edged sword, it is very scary

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:26:35 PM

They are much open minded and they can easily adapt how the system works and how it can help them in many ways for dealing transactions, those new breed can adopt system and new technology without questioning the usage unlike old pal's who always in doubt as they don't have any insight regarding to this new innovations around the financial system.
indeed, many developed countries have sent young people to study abroad, young people can be easily creative, so that they produce innovation. It is different from old people who tend to rely on experience.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:17:36 AM

Yes i agree that now a days younger generation mostly drive the adoption of bitcoin than older generation maybe it has greatly the influenced of social media. Younger generation can easily adopt with regards to technology advancement.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
gowobonyok

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:21:59 AM

in the future, surely the next generation will continue what their predecessors in the crypto world have done, and they will certainly take a revolutionary step towards crypto.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:15:11 AM

I think it is because of the tradition that keep changing. I also agree to you that the young people adopt bitcoin more than the older generation. It is the reason why the bitcoin is still in the early stage. We will see the boom of the bitcoin in the next 5 years.
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:07:19 AM

I agree wirh you, we can say that the more that you are exposed to somethibg tge more that you can acquire the same thing. Younger people were the one who accepts bitcoin better thaan the older generations given that we are very exposed to technology which we can say as a major fact for us to be more knowledgeable than them.
Akpuv

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 01:42:45 PM

What you have explained here is the perfect truth. Besides, the youths have easy accessibility to digital technology which is what drives bitcoin. Also,  bitcoin is for the future, and only the young people will help in its sustainability and adoption.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:29:49 PM

For the older generation crypto is simply still too complicated and therefore only a few older people use crypto. So far thats are my own experiences of the last years with the older generation and crypto. Only if there is a 1 or 2 click solution for crypto, it will be interesting for the older generation. The handling of crypto has to become generally easier, so that all generations can use it.  Smiley
That is going to be difficult to accomplish, I really do not see how cryptocurrencies can be made any easier, in my opinion the main difficulty that comes with cryptocurrencies is the full responsibility that comes with them, if you make a mistake when you send your fiat you can always recover that money but that is not the case with cryptocurrencies so you need to take greater precautions when you are dealing with cryptocurrencies.

██████████████████████