Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:23:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy NEO coins now?  (Read 2813 times)
fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:58:32 PM

If earlier I thought that buying NEO is a good idea, now I have changed my views about this coin, because this year NEO was a mediocre coin that grew only if the market grew and fell constantly.

goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:59:36 PM

NEO is a worthy coin for hodl or long-term investment. This is a very good coin with its own platform. This coin offers the great concept. Hwoever as the others, tis altcoin also drops drastically. If you want, now the price is around $12.36. We can make some investment on this coin especially for HODL.

MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:58:11 AM

Instead of buying NEO, buying Bitcoin or ETH is better now that the market is down and Bitcoin has not stopped. I think Bitcoin will be around $ 4,000 so you should consider this possibility.

yes, bitcoin hasn't stopped until now, that's what makes me worry about buying NEO coins now or later. or even as you suggest I will buy ETH or BTC coins if it is true that bitcoin / ETH will go down considerably
NEO also became the coin which has a development so increase with the growing number of interested supporters loyal to NEO NEO is able to make very valuable and generate even more profits. so very nice to buy NEO at this time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
okanciftci74

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:28:10 AM

I think it's time to purchase Neo now. Because NEO's price is just 10 dollars and its highest value was $ 198. So it is said that the right time to buy NEO is now. So now you can purchase it.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:36:40 AM

I think now the price of Neo is also low, so for me now you don't miss a good opportunity by buying now, because I'm sure the development of NEO prices is also getting better in the future with higher selling prices than now. .
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 09:42:12 AM

I think most of the answers you will get here is to buy now because not only NEO but the entire market is down so this is the best time to buy crypto regardless if there would be another dip coming but that wont hurt a lot so for me, I will buy now and hodl until next year!
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:56:55 AM

you can buy most of the potential coins in discount price right now because crypto market price look like falling again, today neo price only have $10, I've bought some neo and hold it until 2019 mid, see how the price will go
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:00:35 AM

Good time to buy NEO, it is a promising coin and NEO has high demand. Regardless the bad conditions of market now, you should buy as much NEO as possible and  hold until next year. NEO price could be at $150 after Q1 2019.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:01:41 AM

NEO 10.6$... I am shocked.  Shocked
Never expected that. I really lost in this market situation.
ETH price 150... like what.. 150$ I was wondering about 300 few months ago.
Crypto, is really unpredictable
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:22:06 AM

wait until December ends, who knows the allegations of true altcoin people will experience Bullrun like the previous year. in my opinion at this time it is not right to invest in altcoin and have a greater risk
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:26:21 AM

NEO now is at the lowest price, for this price you were able to buy NEO in August 2017.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 10:55:22 AM

Don't understand where crypto is going to( Where all new projects? why old proved coins falling... Holding my NEO till zero) I won't give my coins to anybody at such prices.

oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:21:31 AM

it's not wrong to invest in the NEO for now, and sell it when the price is a little higher, because to reach a very high price, for now, it's quite difficult

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
l10no

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:43:12 AM

Neo is one of the strongest altcoins, but it cannot be denied that seeing a market that continues to deteriorate will be very hesitant to invest now
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:51:31 AM

I think you are right. The price is very interesting now. But I don't think that the price is so low. Maybe it wil fall later, I think it's not suitable to buy now.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:07:47 AM

NEO's gone down considerably but I still consider it one with a future, even despite all this recent wackiness. Thankfully I only got in a $19 so I'm only about 50% but I won't sell so it doesn't matter, yet.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:23:34 AM

For a long term investment I think is cool to get in now and wait patiently for it moon , and also can buy now for medium and short time trade as the price is very low and can bring something good in no time.

Yes i think you need to consider investing on NEO coins now due to its price is low and hold this coin for few months in terms of getting benefit from this coin. NEO is one of the best altcoin to invest in it holds good value after ETH. Go for it now.
NEO is Altcoin with the development of reliable which continues to progress a lot. This will support for larger profits again with lots of collecting coins as a mainstay of the NEO is so profitable. so it will be very nice with current buy NEO to multiply profits going forward.
izza123

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:08:55 PM

right now its very good time to buy everything with fiat money, also NEO is good. with bitcoin also is ok. this is not a "black friday" it is "black week"!
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:12:09 PM

I have bought a neo coin even now I got a loss due to the price of neo which always to decline. One option I will to keep neo in the next few months. While now is a good time to buy neo because neo and a few another coins like eth are already quite cheap.
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:38:38 PM

I believe in NEO and think that this chinese Ethereum will be one of the greatest crypto that were ever created. It has huge potential and as soon as the market will recover, NEO will pump really hard and will achieve new price records.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: