Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:52:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy NEO coins now?  (Read 2807 times)
ivannalog814

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:52:14 AM

Now the market is showing growth and buying NEO may be a good solution but we must not forget about the risks as perhaps the correction will not end.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:01:20 AM

The NEO project as a whole is a very cool option for investing in altcoins because this project has always shown good dynamics, as there is a lot of options to earn on the usual HOLD because there are such conditions for storing NEO coins
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:34:16 AM

The NEO project as a whole is a very cool option for investing in altcoins because this project has always shown good dynamics, as there is a lot of options to earn on the usual HOLD because there are such conditions for storing NEO coins
NEO is a good choice for you, besides what you say NEO has a strong foundation and a great team. NEO is able to rise and grow better than Altcoin which is still unknown. NEO and Ethereum are supported by the same and competent team, so that the NEO in the future can be like Ethereum, it will be increasingly known to many people and more and more people are interested.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:56:21 AM

NEO is almost similar to ETH so I'm sure if NOE has the same potential as ETH, so buying NEO is the right choice especially for the long term because the technology used by NEO is so sophisticated that I'm sure in the future it will be very useful and popular.
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:22:17 PM

In my opinion NEO is one of the best crypto currencies to invest now as the price is very low and that is perfect time to put money in this coin.
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:17:48 PM

neo coin is in  price consolidation we can expect the price pump in next bull run as of now neo smart contract is on implementation and with more active developments and tie-ups we can expect neo to bounce back to previous all-time high prices
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:26:05 PM

Neo is one of the best coin. It is good for long term investment. Market value is also very strong & people have full faith on it. This is a right time to buy neo coins.
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:47:43 PM

If you have enough funds, I would add this coin to my portfolio, because NEO is a Chinese Ethereum that has great perspectives for the future income. Moreover, you would get GAS tokens if you are holding NEO tokens.
Moeda

Activity: 1525
Merit: 270

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:49:16 PM

The current NEO price is $ 7.90, I think it's the right time to buy. The NEO price has dropped by 50% since November 13, 2018. We will have a good opportunity to go forward if we buy now. Not only the NEO, almost all altcoins are now starting to increase. Don't let us regret when a pump occurs.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Madstayler

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:57:25 PM

Honestly, I don’t think that Neo is a good investment, so I wouldn’t recommend you to buy it, but your business!
NEO invests a lot of energy and finance in the infrastructure, I don’t think that it will not bring its dividends. You can have a small amount of coins in your portfolio. Moreover, there is passive income.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:51:45 PM

The current NEO price is $ 7.90, I think it's the right time to buy. The NEO price has dropped by 50% since November 13, 2018. We will have a good opportunity to go forward if we buy now. Not only the NEO, almost all altcoins are now starting to increase. Don't let us regret when a pump occurs.
If the NEO price drops it means a good opportunity to buy. Before there is an increase like you said. And crypto like it will increase in the future. And now it's better to buy before it's too late. Because I see every day the altcoin movement starts to get good.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:54:52 PM

I think that if you have already invested in Ethereum this can be a good idea, otherwise if I have to choose only I altcoins to invest I would chosse Ethereum because NEO is like a "copy" of Eth (I'm not a technician but it seems to me that NEO features are very similar to ETH one)
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:56:10 PM

I personally do not really believe that NEO will grow strongly again, except that if the market will grow strongly, then the price of NEO will increase, so I would not invest in NEO. Now it is better to invest in Ethereum.

Neo good coin and the fact that it will develop many of you know , she's not much use demand , but in China it's very much in love

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:43:46 AM

Hi all

I am here asking for your opinion about the Neo Coins whose prices are down now until now reaching 15 usd / coin. is this the right time to buy Neo Coin or I have to wait until the price drops back.

please share your opinion Smiley

for those of you who have shared your opinion, thank you

Now,  Neo is having a great price level, around 7-8 USD, compare with the time you created this topic, the price has decrease a half and whether to be reasonable to buy Neo now?

Moeda

Activity: 1525
Merit: 270

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:14:56 AM

If the NEO price drops it means a good opportunity to buy. Before there is an increase like you said. And crypto like it will increase in the future. And now it's better to buy before it's too late. Because I see every day the altcoin movement starts to get good.
Yes.
Current crypto prices have started to increase little by little. If we look at ethereum as the king of altcoin, it has also begun to increase. I predict that the altcoin price will stabilize in March. This has happened in 2017.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:01:33 AM

Maybe Neo will grow up again as i thought in the past years neo also evolve from antshare and lot of investors attract for them.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:39:05 AM

Yesterday Neo performed a small bull run, so there are chances to fix price above moving average and then only sky is a limit. I have Neo in my portfolio and it seems for me as a good coin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:43:19 AM

I have been steadily increasing my NEO holdings under $10 and expect to keep them until the next bull phase takes over and is a catalyst to grow the market. I had to average down from much larger positions so it is still going to be some time before I can actually break even. Patience is on my side, I can afford to wait things out.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
kiwoh123

Activity: 309

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:44:03 AM

Now the market is showing growth and buying NEO may be a good solution but we must not forget about the risks as perhaps the correction will not end.
I think you're right, but when you invest you have to take the risk if you don't take risks, there won't be a chance.
buying NEO is a good thing to do because NEO is a very good project and NEO is called chinas ethereum .
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:55:01 PM

I think Neo can in this month show a good growth , I would of course now buying this at face value and d keep until the end of January I think percent 50 can give she

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: