Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:44:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think we (crypto) will we enter the worldwide financial system in 2019?  (Voting closed: November 20, 2018, 03:00:03 PM)
Yes - 6 (50%)
No - 6 (50%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019- the year in which crypto gets connected to the global financial system?  (Read 212 times)
ActAshton (OP)

Activity: 215
Merit: 7

Cobain of Crypto

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 05:54:30 PM

2018 has become the most disappointed year for bounty participants I bet. As for me, I haven't got what project expected as long as they haven't achieved what they wanted. 2019 should be better after the important events happened back in 2018.
true indeed, but that's because all they were doing was dumping. After so many useless coins starting popping up, they were just doing it to make a few extra bucks instead of hodling on and using them for their utility.

btw, with at least 80% of shitcoins out... when real utility
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:59:07 PM

Maybe. Some projects develops products for financial system. Fusion, AuditChain, some other. Ripple and Stellar at least. But if they can't offer some interesting for big fin group then their places will take teams from big developers: MS, IBM and other
nianastasia62

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:51:14 PM

I would say NO until SEC come out with clear guidelines on what constitute a security, they will continue to hunter ICO developers and expect their hammer to keep winning, one thing here is that they don't want to fight a battle they won't win, if they come out with this guidelines then expect new inflow of money into the space and one thing is that this next bull run would be different from the past IMO
I agree with you and also think that you need to wait for the SEC decision to make sure that the state is ready to accept bitcoin on a par with traditional money ! Think that would mark the beginning !

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:52:52 PM

I believe that the year 2019 will be very successful for cryptocurrency. It seems to me that those people who have not lost faith in cryptocurrency will get a big profit. I am sure that the cryptocurrency will become part of the financial system.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:03:23 PM

I really want to believe in it, because it seems to me that in 2019 there will also be nothing that could really push people to what is probably called today the most possible option to integrate cryptocurrencies in general into the world economy.

That is still under discovery in an experiment for everybody. Even though if that will happen the year 2019 will have uncountable noun of people who will declare the usage of cryprocurrencies as way of payment in every now and then.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:00:39 AM

there is huge difference between 2013 and 2019.. lot of people now know about crypto currencies and world popular stock exchanges like nasdaq also going to launch crypto exchange. lot of airports are accepting btc, microsoft, fifa also accept crypto currencies. also if BTC ETF got approved then we will see a fast mass adoption. we think crypto is spreading slowly because of this bear market. but lot of things are happening around the world daily. lot more local exchanges are opening, decentralized exchanges are opening. lot of crypto debit card based icos are launching. so i really think within 2019 and 2020 crypto will be connected to global financial system.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ActAshton (OP)

Cobain of Crypto

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:17:24 AM

Maybe. Some projects develops products for financial system. Fusion, AuditChain, some other. Ripple and Stellar at least. But if they can't offer some interesting for big fin group then their places will take teams from big developers: MS, IBM and other

They're also attending conferences. There's this one in Ireland that IBM, Oracle, Mastercard, and a few others will be attending. It's called Decentralized Talks- even tho the name sounds kind of contradicting. I think they're starting to make bigger moves towards real adoption which is great.
ActAshton (OP)

Cobain of Crypto

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:18:16 AM

Jeez, we are at a tie right now... 6-6

Which answer will reign victorious in the next 6 days?!

Wait, maybe this is a sign o.O
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:13:16 AM

You can think only on the basis of some facts, today while I don’t see them and if they were, then I would definitely understand that this is what will be able to raise prices for cryptocurrency very, very high today, so I’m just watching.
ActAshton (OP)

Cobain of Crypto

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:04:30 AM

Well, after seeing what just happened in the market yesterday... I'd say we brought some more attention. Volatility still exists in case y'all forgot
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:20:55 AM

Probably, but not the way you think. It won't be connected via rich corporations getting into crypto and buying crypto currency to make more money via trading, that is way too simple and their money would change the market so much that they wouldn't be capable of selling their billions of dollars in the future.

Which means if they want to get in and they do want to get in than they need to find other stuff to invest into. The first thing that comes to my mind is crypto related companies, so big financial companies will be investing into companies like coinbase which they are already doing but will start to look at smaller stuff as well, with smaller companies getting millions of dollars the crypto company space will get much bigger and the valuations of those companies will be a lot.
ActAshton (OP)

Cobain of Crypto

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:28:47 AM

Probably, but not the way you think. It won't be connected via rich corporations getting into crypto and buying crypto currency to make more money via trading, that is way too simple and their money would change the market so much that they wouldn't be capable of selling their billions of dollars in the future.

Which means if they want to get in and they do want to get in than they need to find other stuff to invest into. The first thing that comes to my mind is crypto related companies, so big financial companies will be investing into companies like coinbase which they are already doing but will start to look at smaller stuff as well, with smaller companies getting millions of dollars the crypto company space will get much bigger and the valuations of those companies will be a lot.
Not that big money is going to just invest in big companies. 95% of these projects are all startups so who knows when we will see them become giants like Coinbase. I was thinking in regards to the article, where crypto-banking could come into play. People with big money obviously use exchanges but more than likely have to use off shore bank accounts or OTC all the time. With a fully licensed crypto-bank, you can make the swaps there and hodl your funds safely inside some sort of vault. I come from a bitcoin ATM background and dealing with OTC desks and corporate banks. They are a freaking nightmare (the banks moreso- w/ OTC, its just always a diff company).

I think a lot of big money that wants to move into crypto can benefit from using some form of crypto bank imo.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: