Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:12:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥 WebSpaceX Technology 🔥🔥 Artificial Intelligence / AI Platform  (Read 16140 times)
The Rose Rain

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:10:23 AM

It seems this project have huge support behind this current progress is looking impressive and people still have good chance to buy this token at cheap price during this round with nice bonus promo. Webspaccex will be nice platform in future

Amazing concept. Really impressive. Hope that it will be very successful. A lots of people will be beneficial from this. Best of Luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daggez

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:18:20 PM

It seems this project have huge support behind this current progress is looking impressive and people still have good chance to buy this token at cheap price during this round with nice bonus promo. Webspaccex will be nice platform in future

Amazing concept. Really impressive. Hope that it will be very successful. A lots of people will be beneficial from this. Best of Luck.

I hope my kids one day will be able to use this coin for when they will need something related to health, and remember how much in my time these ideas were new and innovative.
tinywestler

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:24:06 PM

I looked up the profile of every single team member and I have to say, very very impressive! That's certainly a very strong point with regards to credibility.
koin_34

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:10:13 PM

I looked up the profile of every single team member and I have to say, very very impressive! That's certainly a very strong point with regards to credibility.

The first is a user-friendly and personalized mobile application and web portal meant to be used by the general public
byzodiac

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:33:30 PM

The team works smoothly, and for every action it contains the answer, people will be hard to compete in this field but you have to fight and will not stop at anything. We trust you. Guys, join us! I'm sure you'll be happy!
tinywestler

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:00:24 PM

The first is a user-friendly and personalized mobile application and web portal meant to be used by the general public

The whole team looks pretty impressive to me, people from different countries with impressive qualifications. Their CVs are available on the website, check it out,
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:05:26 AM

I see a lot of community support here. The idea is really good and promising.
But it must be admitted that work in the field of artificial inlectlect requires a lot of effort and time, and always has competition. But i sees the team  aptimism and enthusiasm, while at the same time there is no lack of awareness of reality, which will allow them stronger, to stand on their feet. It seems that there is everything for a good start.
koin_34

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:14:06 AM

But it must be admitted that work in the field of artificial inlectlect requires a lot of effort and time, and always has competition. But i sees the team  aptimism and enthusiasm, while at the same time there is no lack of awareness of reality, which will allow them stronger, to stand on their feet. It seems that there is everything for a good start.

I'm sure that if they have success some big AI technology company is going to make them a good offer to buy their product.
tallbutshort54

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:43:14 PM

Today, we combine reality with analysis tools at some point. Soon we will announce innovations in our system. Soon we will release demo version beta , in the field of mobile application. We will hear the developments very soon.

It looks like a very interesting offer from your project, hopefully, many who give support to this project in order to quickly succeed and all concepts and also the destination could soon be realized.
koin_34

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:36:16 AM

Guys,this project is dope. It`s cool and fast growing.I believe it can accomplish any goals it sets.Strong and believable team will bring success! This is a unique project with a very talented team.
byzodiac

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:19:20 PM

Today, we combine reality with analysis tools at some point. Soon we will announce innovations in our system. Soon we will release demo version beta , in the field of mobile application. We will hear the developments very soon.

It looks like a very interesting offer from your project, hopefully, many who give support to this project in order to quickly succeed and all concepts and also the destination could soon be realized.
Essences are fully decentralized and can be operated from digital life, with data and assets, have important services and solutions that protect privacy, data, IDs or assets, this concept is offered to attract investors here, hopefully will be many and reach their expectations.

tallbutshort54

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:10:51 PM

Essences are fully decentralized and can be operated from digital life, with data and assets, have important services and solutions that protect privacy, data, IDs or assets, this concept is offered to attract investors here, hopefully will be many and reach their expectations.

It takes a lot of advertising, technology, effort, and diligence to tokenize property and create a global platform  the task will not be easy, or cheap.
The Rose Rain

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:51:20 PM

It takes a lot of advertising, technology, effort, and diligence to tokenize property and create a global platform  the task will not be easy, or cheap.

One of the best and advanced system you introduced for participants to become part of the campaign under different categories. The process of creating wallet is amazing and interesting. This project was one of the long awaited which is going to have huge success for sure without any question. Analytics and Artificial intelligence together will tackle many issues currently appearing. It is another awesome news at this time
webspacex.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WebSpaceX Technology Artificial Intelligence

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 10:15:09 AM

Hello. Will your platform be compatible with electronic payment systems? I am specifically interested in Webspacex.

In the future, we will integrate dogecoin, litecoin and Ethereum into our system. Thus, in terms of payment methods and convenience we will provide you with the best service.

koin_34

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:46:45 PM

One of the best and advanced system you introduced for participants to become part of the campaign under different categories. The process of creating wallet is amazing and interesting. This project was one of the long awaited which is going to have huge success for sure without any question. Analytics and Artificial intelligence together will tackle many issues currently appearing. It is another awesome news at this time

This project gives us hope and in this case, people have the opportunity to get money and that is a very useful thing, that's why I give advice to everyone who waits waiting for a good opportunity to join this project.
tallbutshort54

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:12:04 PM

This project gives us hope and in this case, people have the opportunity to get money and that is a very useful thing, that's why I give advice to everyone who waits waiting for a good opportunity to join this project.

Blockchain tecnhnology is going to change our lives. hope this project will be the front line of good and impressive changes. i wish all the best to Mr. Rafay lodhi

Awesome ICO project! very nice concept it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future, I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come
koin_34

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:02:57 PM

Blockchain tecnhnology is going to change our lives. hope this project will be the front line of good and impressive changes. i wish all the best to Mr. Rafay lodhi

Awesome ICO project! very nice concept it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future, I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come
I see potential in this project, wspx token is really awesome concept, I'm really glad support this project
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:09:32 AM

I'm sure that if they have success some big AI technology company is going to make them a good offer to buy their product.

Yes, the perspective may be varied. I still think that doing this is rather difficult. I don't want to look too skeptical, and really want the team to succeed. Here will be interesting to look at the development.
koin_34

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:06:15 PM

Yes, the perspective may be varied. I still think that doing this is rather difficult. I don't want to look too skeptical, and really want the team to succeed. Here will be interesting to look at the development.
I think this project will be more attracted to many investors and they have a huge potential to succeed, keep it up!

webspacex.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WebSpaceX Technology Artificial Intelligence

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 07:30:41 PM

Soon we will release demo version beta , in the field of mobile application. We will hear the developments very soon

Thank you

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: