Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:51:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥 WebSpaceX Technology 🔥🔥 Artificial Intelligence / AI Platform  (Read 16140 times)
webspacex.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WebSpaceX Technology Artificial Intelligence

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 09:31:38 AM

Soon we will release demo version, in the field of mobile application.We will hear the developments.

Thank you

https://twitter.com/webspacex/status/1075854663185035264

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:43:09 AM

I see a lot of community support here. The idea is really good and promising.
But it must be admitted that work in the field of artificial inlectlect requires a lot of effort and time, and always has competition. But i sees the team  aptimism and enthusiasm, while at the same time there is no lack of awareness of reality, which will allow them stronger, to stand on their feet. It seems that there is everything for a good start.

I'm sure that if they have success some big AI technology company is going to make them a good offer to buy their product.

Yes, the perspective may be varied. I still think that doing this is rather difficult. I don't want to look too skeptical, and really want the team to succeed. Here will be interesting to look at the development.
I think this project will be more attracted to many investors and they have a huge potential to succeed, keep it up!

In 10 days, sales will be launched soon, uniquely private sale and presale are not planned,
and KYC is also not required, this may be a concern for new investors, and as less convincing,

webspacex.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 11:27:04 AM

But it must be admitted that work in the field of artificial inlectlect requires a lot of effort and time, and always has competition. But i sees the team  aptimism and enthusiasm, while at the same time there is no lack of awareness of reality, which will allow them stronger, to stand on their feet. It seems that there is everything for a good start.

I'm sure that if they have success some big AI technology company is going to make them a good offer to buy their product.

Yes, the perspective may be varied. I still think that doing this is rather difficult. I don't want to look too skeptical, and really want the team to succeed. Here will be interesting to look at the development.
I think this project will be more attracted to many investors and they have a huge potential to succeed, keep it up!

In 10 days, sales will be launched soon, uniquely private sale and presale are not planned,
and KYC is also not required, this may be a concern for new investors, and as less convincing,

Your privacy in the Crypto Market is of great importance to us. We don't want KYC in both ICO sales and Bounty because we care about the privacy of every person.

Thank you

tallbutshort54

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:42:01 PM

Privacy is very important.I don't want anyone to know about my credentials.
The Rose Rain

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:18:53 PM

There are people who have a little bit of stress because they are afraid that they will steal their credentials and pass the frauds in different places, dangerous to give credentials
tinywestler

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:22:57 PM

I'm so blessed to be part of this faithful project it's really wonderful. Thanks Dev to have a project like this. Good luck team! keep up the good work!
daggez

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:26:07 AM

I'm so blessed to be part of this faithful project it's really wonderful. Thanks Dev to have a project like this. Good luck team! keep up the good work!
I agree man 👍
tinywestler

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:34:53 PM

I agree man 👍

thanks man 👍
webspacex.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 08:34:30 PM

WebSpaceX Crowdsale Smart Contract

https://twitter.com/webspacex/status/1076581359202770945

webspacex.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 09:05:13 PM

WebSpaceX Webmasters Tools App Video

https://twitter.com/webspacex/status/1077669037532942336

https://youtube.com/watch?v=pT5Ye-IjgTY

WebSpaceX will create a common structure by publishing the freelance model via Android, IOS and web platforms as well as data analysis system

daggez

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:37:46 AM

WebSpaceX will create a common structure by publishing the freelance model via Android, IOS and web platforms as well as data analysis system
this feature will provide convenience to every user, where access to each service is in the grip, with just one click
byzodiac

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:04:04 AM

That was an informative video, thankful for this project to provide a great detail.Very impressive 👍
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:07:29 PM

That was an informative video, thankful for this project to provide a great detail.Very impressive 👍
this project is indeed interesting especially managed by an experienced team so they can present the project as interesting as possible and I think in the future there will be a lot of support for this project and hopefully the target can be achieved.
webspacex.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 09:49:39 PM

We will explain some of the developments that are not on the road map to valuable investors. Thanks to artificial intelligence technology, even the crypto market will achieve a positive result thanks to the benefits of this technology.

Thank you

jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:01:49 AM

Now it is evenly distributed to almost all countries about artificial intelligence technology and WebSpaceX starts by analyzing your data ... hoping this project can benefit everyone who needs
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:56:30 AM

Now it is evenly distributed to almost all countries about artificial intelligence technology and WebSpaceX starts by analyzing your data ... hoping this project can benefit everyone who needs
this project will definitely provide many benefits for the present and future, all the teams involved here will always try to give their best.

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:34:12 AM

this project will definitely provide many benefits for the present and future, all the teams involved here will always try to give their best.
we'll see later on January 1, whether the token sale will end well, the bonus offered is 30%,
hopefully investors can be interested

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:49:34 AM

There are people who have a little bit of stress because they are afraid that they will steal their credentials and pass the frauds in different places, dangerous to give credentials

And this is not groundless. There have been instances of the sale of personal data, and the subsequent use of this. What can bring many problems to the true owner of the data.
Therefore, I think that this is a very good decision on the part of the team that can attract more attention from investors.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:15:55 PM

I didn't dive deep inside the project but started with question to understand what is all about. Because of the name of the project what straight impression it gives to reader is this has some affiliation or same project as Ellon Musk started, is this somehow connected to that ? I will do my own research but this question is important for me to get answer.
webspacex.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 05:56:05 PM

I didn't dive deep inside the project but started with question to understand what is all about. Because of the name of the project what straight impression it gives to reader is this has some affiliation or same project as Ellon Musk started, is this somehow connected to that ? I will do my own research but this question is important for me to get answer.

Our project has been using this name since 2015. Artificial intelligence technology is like an infinite world. We want people to get more accurate information and achieve more objective results.  The similarity of the name with the Elon Musk project is purely coincidental. Our work areas are completely different. We are developing this project every day to provide the right results to the user.

Thank you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: