Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:43:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥 WebSpaceX Technology 🔥🔥 Artificial Intelligence / AI Platform  (Read 16140 times)
koin_34

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:14:48 PM

Theoretically, the implementation of this project can change the analysis platform area. And I don’t talk about minor changes… Only theoretically...I  know how the project will be presented on the that area. The idea is nice and the implementation will not be a hard task for this team of developers.
The more that this project will do in this area. innovation, transparency and many other innovations will be presented to this field. I'il be buyer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daggez

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:12:07 PM

Theoretically, the implementation of this project can change the analysis platform area. And I don’t talk about minor changes… Only theoretically...I  know how the project will be presented on the that area. The idea is nice and the implementation will not be a hard task for this team of developers.
The more that this project will do in this area. innovation, transparency and many other innovations will be presented to this field. I'il be buyer.

I am a participant of the bounty campaign and waiting the token will be listed .I wish everything good to the team of developers and all the participants of community.
Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way

byzodiac

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:39:48 PM

I am a participant of the bounty campaign and waiting the token will be listed .I wish everything good to the team of developers and all the participants of community.
Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way

I've been doing this for a long time. I've been involved in a lot of rewards but this project is different , unique and sure in the field. Also they will give us the biggest share I have ever seen in their awards. When Ico starts I'm very likely to buy. Whales will consider this project, I'm sure of that.
The Rose Rain

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:07:18 AM

I've been doing this for a long time. I've been involved in a lot of rewards but this project is different , unique and sure in the field. Also they will give us the biggest share I have ever seen in their awards. When Ico starts I'm very likely to buy. Whales will consider this project, I'm sure of that.

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future! The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!
byzodiac

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:00:06 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future! The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!
I fully support you! I agree that at the initial stage the project requires active support of users and investors, so that it becomes successful and popular in the society.
tinywestler

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:48:53 AM

I really agree with developer that WebSpacex is the next step for Freelance Platform and Analysis Tools revolution. I mean that cryptocurrencies need to have all features of fiat to be accepted by more people. I think it is really important.

Good idea. It seems logical because people will have access to all banking services and can use wspx,eth,dogecoin,litecoin at the same time. But I think it's really hard to provide it.
daggez

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:03:10 PM

I really agree with developer that WebSpacex is the next step for Freelance Platform and Analysis Tools revolution. I mean that cryptocurrencies need to have all features of fiat to be accepted by more people. I think it is really important.

Good idea. It seems logical because people will have access to all banking services and can use wspx,eth,dogecoin,litecoin at the same time. But I think it's really hard to provide it.
Maybe you are right but I think that WebSpaceX developers have enough powers and knowledge to make it real. They have a great experience in analysis, application, webmasters industry and they are able to raise cryptocurrency market on the next level.
webspacex.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WebSpaceX Technology Artificial Intelligence

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 12:53:36 PM

WebSpaceX is high technology for data processing and analysis based on artificial intelligence.The WebSpaceX team analyzes your data in all browsers and builds a system based on AI technology.

koin_34

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:43:22 PM

Maybe you are right but I think that WebSpaceX developers have enough powers and knowledge to make it real. They have a great experience in analysis, application, webmasters industry and they are able to raise cryptocurrency market on the next level.

Well, I need to read more about these freelance platform because I am working freelance and this project means a great job area for me. Extremely fast and reliable business.   I guess any serious investor or future user need to be sure that team is enough educated to support project on any stage of development
tinywestler

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:37:38 PM

Well, I need to read more about these freelance platform because I am working freelance and this project means a great job area for me. Extremely fast and reliable business.   I guess any serious investor or future user need to be sure that team is enough educated to support project on any stage of development
Nice idea. Here is the website and I hope it will be useful for you. Ico for stayed for very little time. More of info to  WSPX

https://www.webspacex.io

Don’t forget to subscribe on their twitter. It is awesome.

https://twitter.com/webspacex
The Rose Rain

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:16:15 PM

Nice idea. Here is the website and I hope it will be useful for you. Ico for stayed for very little time. More of info to  WSPX

Great website I like that developers share some statistics with community members. It helped me to understand that webspacex's is perfect for investment. Why does their twitter amaze you?
tinywestler

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:44:48 PM

Great website I like that developers share some statistics with community members. It helped me to understand that webspacex's is perfect for investment. Why does their twitter amaze you?
I think you won’t be lonely in your opinion. Webspacex financial attractiveness is obvious even for a child. Well, I have found there some interesting information that I have never seen before and webspacex has been running since 2014. By the way, team sometimes answer on different twits.
tallbutshort54

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:34:07 PM

I think you won’t be lonely in your opinion. Webspacex financial attractiveness is obvious even for a child. Well, I have found there some interesting information that I have never seen before and webspacex has been running since 2014. By the way, team sometimes answer on different twits.
It is nice to hear that developers are active users and they want to make their community more interested in the project.
byzodiac

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:00:54 PM

WebSpaceX is high technology for data processing and analysis based on artificial intelligence.The WebSpaceX team analyzes your data in all browsers and builds a system based on AI technology.

Finally, crypto currencies are accepted by people who want to change the world. So WebSpaceX developers. These guys really want to open up new horizons for the analysis platform and freelance employees
baskanx

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:43:34 PM

Finally, crypto currencies are accepted by people who want to change the world. So WebSpaceX developers. These guys really want to open up new horizons for the analysis platform and freelance employees

It is so true. I guess with WebSpaceX support analysis results will become stronger and more transparent. I think this project is created to change some rules on the market. I think it will be able to achieve all goals
koin_34

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:22:53 PM

It is so true. I guess with WebSpaceX support analysis results will become stronger and more transparent. I think this project is created to change some rules on the market. I think it will be able to achieve all goals

Webspacex ; Many people consider that this platform will retain functionality under any loads and conditions. I really hope that they are right. I have great expectations. Freelance employees and employers will choose to pay with a safe and inexpensive transfer on the webspacex platform instead of a bank. It offers everything you need, so I think this project is supported so much.

tinywestler

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:36:10 AM

Webspacex ; Many people consider that this platform will retain functionality under any loads and conditions. I really hope that they are right. I have great expectations. Freelance employees and employers will choose to pay with a safe and inexpensive transfer on the webspacex platform instead of a bank. It offers everything you need, so I think this project is supported so much.

True. I guess it will reach the hard cap fast and easy. I really want to invest this project and I hope I will get more thanks to WebSpaceX. I wonder what will happen next.
koin_34

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:03:49 PM

True. I guess it will reach the hard cap fast and easy. I really want to invest this project and I hope I will get more thanks to WebSpaceX. I wonder what will happen next.

WebSpaceX will continues its successful activity and change the global analysis system and freelancer platform . Maybe it looks to unreal today but it needs to happen. I am sure about it and you will soon see that I am right.
tinywestler

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:38:13 PM

WebSpaceX will continues its successful activity and change the global analysis system and freelancer platform . Maybe it looks to unreal today but it needs to happen. I am sure about it and you will soon see that I am right.

It will be the happiest day in my life. It is nice to hear that you are so sure about it too. Community support as it said is very important and priceless for developers of any project. Good luck everyone
koin_34

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:50:42 PM

It will be the happiest day in my life. It is nice to hear that you are so sure about it too. Community support as it said is very important and priceless for developers of any project. Good luck everyone

This is the first project in this field, but as I used to say, I have known about it for a long time, and I continue to monitor it. In this sphere, a very large turnover of money occurs, and, in addition, the blochain will be able to give the authenticity of transactions and the acting owner of the subject of art
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: