Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:19:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you always invest in top ranked coins?  (Read 26752 times)
anov996

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:13:32 PM

Yes, adventurers area unit sometimes atiny low range of investors. the general public invest in prime quality coins is that the best approach. The wealthy nights area unit solely appropriate for adventurers. as a result of they need to get hold of the failure. however they'll become known within the investment community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

Well, investing in a coin that is in a 1000 position is too dangerous. . Here Bitcoin now goes to the bottom and your coin which is on the 1000 position is not worth nothing.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:19:46 PM

I invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum, i think both are the best investments for the long term.

Same with me, it is because I think that Bitcoin and Ethereum is for long and it gives more opportunity to everyone. If we are talking about investment it treasure the most if it is capable of doing the things needed and if it can justify the nature of the technology world that possess system in investment.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:25:24 PM

I invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum, i think both are the best investments for the long term.

Same with me, it is because I think that Bitcoin and Ethereum is for long and it gives more opportunity to everyone. If we are talking about investment it treasure the most if it is capable of doing the things needed and if it can justify the nature of the technology world that possess system in investment.
If you invest now in bitcoin and ethereum. It is indeed better for the long term. If you want to find profits every day, Bitcoin and ethereum are not the right altcoin for that investment. Because many altcoins are able to invest and seek profits every day. Hopefully you will benefit from your long-term investment.

vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

Of course to invest in top coin provides less risk for example if we take the less liquid they are more well respond to the new news and grow better.
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:37:36 PM

Yes, adventurers area unit sometimes atiny low range of investors. the general public invest in prime quality coins is that the best approach. The wealthy nights area unit solely appropriate for adventurers. as a result of they need to get hold of the failure. however they'll become known within the investment community.
not always like that, I always invest in coins that I believe even though it is a low rank coin. ranking is not my benchmark in investing but I just follow my heart and believe in my observations because I want to be able to invest independently with the results of my hard work.
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

If you want a holder yes take a look for the top 50 on the chart. but if you are a swing trader, a shit coin or token is possible to make big profit but you must be careful.
VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:47:04 PM

Hi Everyone,

As advised I am trying to learn the basics of crypto first.

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

I trade for altcoins that have a rating, yes because it is not too difficult to research and analyze, but if investing in altcoin under the top altcoin the risk is quite large. and this requires considerable research and analysis. and if you find a good one you will benefit from it
Gryphet

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:01:47 PM

Not always of course but I try to invest in only good, although I have a lot of coins that are not in the top, I think if you see in them the prospect of course you can buy them !

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:03:52 PM

If you want a holder yes take a look for the top 50 on the chart. but if you are a swing trader, a shit coin or token is possible to make big profit but you must be careful.
I agree! I'm not really into trading but holding can really be beneficial if you invested in top coins since its good for long term, while trying to invest on the new coins can be risky but can result to a huge profit if things go well but still its 50/50 like gambling.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:31:54 PM

Ofcourse yes because this is the secure and safest option for earnings. When money comes you always want to prefer the top ranked coins. If you invest in top coins then I am sure you will get huge profits for sure.

harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:23:21 PM

If I have a lot of money, I will invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and EOS because prices are falling and they are popular coins and have great potential in the future, I bought and hodl for a long time.

But because my money is limited it will be more profitable if I invest in an altcoin whose price falls from the ICO price, because usually the coins that enter the exchange in the past few months have dropped significantly. So I trade and take profits little by little and then hodl for some time.
lotfipro

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:59:53 PM

As for me, Yes. It's less risky to invest in them rather to altcoins with smal cap. Also top alts have ready products and you can use it too. Now the prices for them are too low, so it's interesting to buy them.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:01:10 PM

Hi Everyone,

As advised I am trying to learn the basics of crypto first.

Most of the suggestions mention investing in top ranked coins. My question is, does it always work? As far as I understand, the market is vulnerable and affects almost all the coins from top to bottom. How then you determine which ones would stay ?

Not always, depends on the market condition i guess. The top ranked coins usually will be hard to increasing the price because the price on the market is already expensive. You may want to find a new coins which still don't have a good price, but of course with your due diligence first before you buy them.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2190

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:18:09 PM

nope. somebody, including me, prefer to buy cheap tokens with price less then 10 cents. after analyse of cource.

I agree with you that the analysis of the coin is necessary. It doesn't matter how much dollars or cents a crypto currency costs. A successful investor must read its whitepaper and recognize a promising asset. On the other hand, top ranked coins are more reliable than low capitalized coins or tokens. To be honest, correct prediction of coin prices is a rather difficult task.
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:21:48 PM

Yes, it is safer to invest in top ranked coins, even though a lot of them are already expensive, they are sure bet to return profits.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:28:21 PM

Yes when I invest any coin I checked rank , volume ,team and concept etc ranking of any project is solution of all these parameters so ranking is very important.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:54:48 PM

Investing in top coins is preferable especially on a declining market as not established coins can
crash to zero and you can lose your investment. There is a risk with top coins as well, but for them
there is a bigger chance to earlier recover.

caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:58:15 PM

yes I always invest there. I think altcoin is ranked safer because the price is difficult to manipulate. with large volumes it definitely has high volatility and in my opinion this is a good thing to get profit every day

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:00:40 PM

it doesn't guarantee anything but it will make your chance to succeed higher because the top coins are good and strong coins, so the risk of losing you becomes smaller as long as you don't sell it when the price drops, you just have to wait because I'm sure they will can recover

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: