Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:13:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time?  (Read 49285 times)
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:16:03 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

No,  there's no such as late here in crypto which all cryptocurrency are very volatile and when the price in the crash then you have a chance to buy and hold , but if there's a bull run you have a big chance of pulling .
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mayan251

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:22:21 PM

As long as you are serious about accepting new encryption knowledge. No matter when you enter encryption, it's not too late. At present, the market is in bear market. It's the best time to learn.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:23:14 PM

Time is not a problem for you to start investing, especially in cryptocurrency. But what you need is your insight into the place you choose for investing, it's useless you started investing when it goes up but you don't know when it will stop then you just let your investment then the price goes back down, see at the end of 2017 if you don't know the price of cryptocurrency because you don't pay attention to the factors that will make the cryptocurrency price decrease so you won't sell your investment first and let it go to this day, that means you won't get a profit.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:26:06 PM

And then in the future it turns out that it was the best time for investment, with me it been. Think for yourself, everyone has different situations, someone can invest for 10 years and the other is waiting for profit in a month.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
akterjuli
Copper Member

Activity: 749
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:32:23 PM

Nope you are not joined at the wrong time. Because those are joined before that is good but you have still chance to establish here.
Now market is low and this is the right time buy some potential coins and hold them. So stud first about crypto market and then invest and get profited.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:32:28 PM

You are not late if you came into crypto right now because its much better than you join into this world in the beginning of year. Right now is the right time to invest in crypto because the current market condition is move slowly and it can help you to minimize the risk but you should wait a little longer to make profit.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:34:24 PM

yes, a little late, but if you believe in bitcoin, then you can still reach the price of bitcoin by selling your car or home. or if you are an entrepreneur, then it is easier.

we never know the price of bitcoin in the future, but some crypto figures and crypto traders predict that bitcoin will earn more than $ 100,000 in the future, and that is a very high value compared to today.
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:46:16 PM

To be honest, I have joined crypto last September 2017 and I felt that I was late. So to answer your question, YES. I think you are late. However, if you persevere and do your very best to learn, you can still keep up but you will not earn as much as those who started early. Also, I just want to mention that even old timers are having a difficulty earning at the current market. Maybe next year could be a fresh start for us.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:47:42 PM

yes, a little late, but if you believe in bitcoin, then you can still reach the price of bitcoin by selling your car or home. or if you are an entrepreneur, then it is easier.

we never know the price of bitcoin in the future, but some crypto figures and crypto traders predict that bitcoin will earn more than $ 100,000 in the future, and that is a very high value compared to today.
Even if you're late or not, you will still experience this happening in Bitcoin. But as you start it means that you are trusting on it. Knowing what is happening about the price of Bitcoin, we still need to trust because it is just normal in the business world to experience things like this. I will be praying for that prediction to be true because it will mean a lot to us.
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:49:19 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

The market is read today and the price is at very low. So this is the right time if you want to invest. Maybe, it can still fall lower but I think it will not too much. If you invest now, you will not lose much even if its price falls. But when the market recover, you will have a big profit.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:15:30 PM

No time is too late to join or start anything under the planet earth, time is friendly in reality example; when a man start college at the age of 47year if he/she is determine to excel nothing will eventually hinder the success. Welcome to the world of cryptocurrency which is newbie friendly as you grow to adapt to it ethics. Advise; be on a continuous learning to stay at the top of the game in crypto-world.

Insert_

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:17:31 PM

I think that start that either never late, Yes I would argue, that now not very favorable time in General in cryptography, but I think, that try need.
kobita333

Activity: 244

Official Street Team member

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:22:23 PM

No, they are wrong, IMO. Because this is the right time to enter into the market since the market is now far below than its ATH. SO, it's better to enter into the market now for the long term investors and have a seat.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:22:55 PM

nothing late to do good thing. i thing, as soon as you start something awful (like crypto that have future) is good. you can invest in ordinary while studying about cryptocurrent. and when you have skill enough in invest, start with the big one.
bitcoi  will reach and broke the previous price, so just optimistic

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Rijaalul Asyqoo

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:24:57 PM

I don't think so, right now is the right time to invest because currently the altcoin is down.
This is your golden opportunity to invest because you will spend a little money to buy altcoins and you will get a lot of profits from the sale of altcoins when it rises.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 04:26:53 PM

I don't think is late. Right now looks like bitcoin price fall deep and deep, now is 5740$ and still going down. I really don't know what happen with this price fall. You also can choose altcoins to invest and also hold altcoins and bitcoin for some time before they grow so you make a good profit. Invest only money that afford to lose.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:27:00 PM

Firstly, you are not too late to the crypto world. But, what your friend say make sense, you should research carefully before investing. Don’t rush into buying coins, stay calm and carefully evaluate the project.
anjuara1978

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

2017 is the awesome year for those who joined in that time. But it doesn't mean there is no chance for the newbie or they are so late to join in crypto.
So I mean still you can do better in this awesome platform. So learn some knowledge and then buy some stable coin.
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:48:56 PM

Maybe it's not the right time, maybe you missed a lot, but I think it makes sense to join, because in the future everything will recover and will be better than now.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:49:29 PM

actually, it is a good time to invest in crypto right now. the prices are on the ground and you can buy cheap coins. is there a better time then now? i do not think so and you are not to late.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: