Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2024, 11:09:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time?  (Read 49330 times)
rozenkreitzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:26:50 AM

In crypto, the main thing is to be able to risk otherwise I do not see the point. If you have this quality as your character trait, then you have chosen the right place)
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:14:25 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?
I suggest that before you start investing, do a detailed investigation of the market situation of cryptocurrency, find the target, and choose some promising altcoins to invest.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
JuneTaro

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:17:27 AM

Every time have you start for joining and participated at investment of crypto currency is always correct time, you can joined every time you want because is always correct and the best time, you can take profit with buying lower price of altcoin and sell it at higher price.
The same idea. I think you can join in crypto world whenever you want. As long as you prepare enough knowledge and ready to join. Especially, this time is the best time for you to buy at low price.
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:22:14 AM

Don't worry, crypto is equal for any investor. You join now may missed the opportunity of 100X, but it also means you avoided a massive blood bath a few months ago. Be aware that more people here are suffering losses, but you are not. Therefore, it is fair to join at any time.

Loser
ellensmith025

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:58:18 AM

It's never too late to start. Never listen to people who impose their opinions on you. Better read a couple of books about investments, and increase your financial literacy. It is not important to invest in cryptocurrencies or somewhere else. The most important thing that you know how to competently dispose of their funds.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:02:22 AM

I think at this time we join in the crypto market is really accurate and better.I also bought a few Altcoins but the wrong time at high prices but now their prices are cheaper so i also feel a bit sorry.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:15:27 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

I think you are still not late to join cryptocurrencies. Cryto market is at risk right now but it doesn't mean that youvare late here, for me it is the right time for you to know crypto markets and try to invest now because the price isbat low cost right now which is the best time to buy and invest. If you want to invest in crypto currency then I think this is the right time.
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

I think the opposite - now it s the perfect time to invest, when crypto goes down in bearish market.
Now you can see which project/coin stay strong and keeping alive, and which coin is just a overvalued trash,
going to near zero price.

You have advantage, buying coins now.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:23:33 AM

In this crypto market no one can tell that you are late in this business.As a beginner if you had money to invest you have a big opportunity to be profitable.I think the most important is that you must be knowledgeable what you have joining.
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:28:26 AM

Now is the time to try your hand. Since the market is now falling is not a bad investment. Buy good coins are not expensive. To reduce risk, invest in the top 100 coins.
Dhaniii

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:29:36 AM

I think it's not about who is the early adopters or late to join, the bottom line is how you manage to understand the cryptocurrency and to invest in a profitable way. Explore first the crypto market and get your knowledge before putting your hard earn money to invest. Just wait for the right timing.
Early adopters of crypto mean millionaires or even billionaires. If you try to deny that fact and it looks like you must watch the old news about that. consider there was a big FUD from china and then that makes sense to see that happen.
Hash battle in bitcoin has been creating a very bad impact to the bitcoin as per today.

even though early adopters have become millionaires or even billionaires, that doesn't mean that those of us who new join cannot become millionaires right?
i think mr. choychoy is right, not early or late, but how to manage to understand cryptocurrency before investing. although it's too late if we put money for investment in the right place, we can make big profits.

Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:32:27 AM

November isn't a wrong time. Yeah, you could immediately lose after your investment, but compared to previous time it is sweet price to get in this game. think about it

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:36:50 AM

Now is the time to try your hand. Since the market is now falling is not a bad investment. Buy good coins are not expensive. To reduce risk, invest in the top 100 coins.
yes, now is the right time if you want to start investing but only for the long term because currently it does not support trade. buy now and hold it until the market recovers it will be very profitable, the most important thing is to be careful when choosing coins. and your advice about buying 100 coins is a very good suggestion.
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:40:45 AM

now is a good time for investment, low price cryptocurrency, you are lucky that you did not join in times of high prices.
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 2217

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:41:29 AM

That is not true at all. Bitcoin is still on its development stage. This means that its full potential is yet to be seen. Thus, the more it starts to develop, the more valuable it will start to be. You are not late. You are still on time to get yourself involved with the crypto currencies and make some good profit out of it. Just start slow, and once you understand everything, invest as much as you can.

To start slow is a great advice imo, but I can't agree with the ending of the sentence. In most cases when people think that they "understand everything" they are actually still very wrong about many things. This is a dangerous situation when you think that you understand everything, so, my advice, even if you think so, you better continue to act slowly and don't even think of investing "as much as you can". Crypto world is in its early stage of development and any abrupt movements during this stage is something which should be avoided.

BITCOIN TO THE MOON  ☾
₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿
Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 10:43:45 AM

Now the market is declining once again, so I strongly advise you not to buy at the beginning of the day, when everything turned red at 10-12%. These are sad events, and if you enter the market at this moment, your $ 1,000-2,000 will not save the situation, it’s better to wait for green.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
maryanlukuts

Activity: 138

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:55:33 AM

My personal idea is, You are not late. This is the correct time to involve in the crypto field. Actually, I started my crypto career in 2015. But, it means didn't say you are late at now. This is the best time for you. You can buy more coins at very cheap prices, you can make more investments, do bounties and you can collect free coins through it and there are have a lot of opportunities for you. So, I repeat again, you are not late.

Hillore

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:01:57 AM

Quite the contrary, this is the best time. If you don't abandon it to do, you can earn good money in the future.
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:02:18 AM

Faster to understand it will be better, what is important is the scope of experience that continues to grow and does not give up in negative price conditions, at least you still see the prices of bitcoin and other popular cryptocurrency that are affordable with a trading system that is not too difficult. 2-3 years later you will realize this and there will never be "late" in learning crypto.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
saekotye07

Activity: 305

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:05:11 AM

supposedly the price value in the market is volatile right now they called it a bear season and when the price of market is rise again they says bull season, in this crypto you are not late you just catch the crash moment of market  Smiley Smiley Smiley

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: