Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:29:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time?  (Read 49285 times)
aceustere

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:10:17 AM

this is the right time for you to join, not investing immediately, but to observe how the market flow on hard time. by the time market start to bull, you know what to invest.
Well you’re right. But I do think the market is already down to the lowest it will be for now. So he can still invest and hold it for sometimes, or maybe wait till December to see what happens. Yesterday there was heavy sell off which was caused by Bitcoin Cash fork and lots of people not agreeing.

There are still good coins in the market to buy and Bitcoin is one of them, including the two coins that are competing for the second position: Ripple and Ethereum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:15:06 AM

Well, judging by the situation on the market, right now your friend is telling the truth, on November 15, the price of coins fell sharply for no particular reason.

veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:25:43 AM

What makes you think so? It is not the worst time,because we have low chances to fall more and quite a big chances to start a bull run.
That's why I am positive about future
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:32:25 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

I will rather come in when the market is down than when the market is up. People can argue that you will not be able to earn much when the market is bad but i rather build a stable portfolio when the market is not good and enjoy when the market is good and not the other way round, one of the main thing that you need when you come in during a bear market is you must be able to hold tight for this period till market take a turn.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:45:33 AM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

it's never too late and luck (or the opposite) is always around the corner!
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 09:29:04 AM

Well, i guess its not that wrong or right ? It is just a matter of time if you just think maybe the market is just low for now but will recover eventually because of volatility. You're thinking that you are late because the prices are too high for you but who knows what would it be on the next months? next year? im pointing here that there is no perfect time for investment, patience is the key for all.
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:01:22 AM

If you believe in the potential of crypto, then you are on time. This does not mean that you can count on easy quick money. Quite the contrary, it will take a long time. But it is likely that today's prices for many coins have reached their bottom.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:03:41 AM

Well I guess if you will invest now then probably you will only have two outcomes that could possibly happen to your investment. First, if crypto market will going to recover then you will have a good profit. If not, then you will loose your money. It is just easy this i like a mind game for you to think many times if you will going to invest or not. Trying a little amount to invest will probably will do.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:13:36 AM

It is a good time to start investing here as you cannot catch the bottom of this market and start putting your money in parts at every dip as this market can revive anytime from its lows.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Successv

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:15:08 AM

Just try to not have to listen to anyone who says it's too late entered the market, because it seems to me the window to enter will be available is still not enough time!
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:19:53 AM

Yes we that join crypto this year 2018 we have join the wrong 2017 is the best time to join crypto and make money but this year is worst for crypto

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:20:52 AM

In this market, every time is good to enter and now it is the best opportunity for you as the market is at its lows and you can get all coins much below their year highs and start investing in now so you can get the benefits of next revival quickly.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:25:05 AM

if you are a beginner, in my opinion your friends' suggestions have a point, because the crypto market is currently not possible to invest
try to be patient waiting for market developments and you are just a beginner so you know a lot about the contents that are in crypto so that you understand more

muksal

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:30:38 AM

I see this is the right time for you to start. You haven't been late to do it, now is a very suitable time. especially with the current market conditions that are dropping. this is the time for you to invest.

swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:02:30 PM

I don't think so, Why don't you try it? Just play it safe and use the amount you can afford to lose, but still researching is an essential thing to start then the experience will drive you to learn how to handle things in investing

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
Houndirno

Activity: 474
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:15:48 PM

No, that's a perfect time to invest. Even better than it was before because now we have high targets and we know where it can reach
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:18:23 PM

It is actually the best time to start since the market is currently down. It is best to invest during this kind of market situation and just wait for the right time to sell. Learning would be a great thing to do right now so just continue doing and enjoy every single time you spend here.
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:19:59 PM

No, that's a perfect time to invest. Even better than it was before because now we have high targets and we know where it can reach
Only four days apart, but prices are very different. Now if the investment in the market will certainly be great. I wish I had more cash to buy a lot of cheap altcoin at the moment

Sacrib

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:27:44 PM

It is actually the best time to start since the market is currently down. It is best to invest during this kind of market situation and just wait for the right time to sell. Learning would be a great thing to do right now so just continue doing and enjoy every single time you spend here.

I have the same point of view, BUT I think it's important to mention, there is absolutely no guaranty for that, the market will rise again! And with this I don't want to say that, this will happen, I really believe the prices will go to the moon, but how the asker is a newbie it might be important to mention.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:28:30 PM

No, of course not, because there is no difference in this at all, because today people are very active in investing in cryptocurrency projects, because they have heard so many times that this is possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: