Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:41:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time?  (Read 49285 times)
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:05:25 PM

Far from it, you aren't late however, you may have taken the step at the difficult of times considering what is presently happening in the industry. I have couple of people who have lost complete interest as a result of the bearish nature of the market at the moment. It is understandable that with a lot of uncertainties at the moment, Newbies as well as intermediaries have all lost interest or lost faith in the crypto industry but the positive side of things is that, you can take this time to seat and observe the benefits of crypto and how to profit from it. Get as much resources as possible and educate yourself about the industry. The bullish trends will surely come back and I assure you, you want to be completely prepared and ready to handle it when  it surely comes back. You aren't late and the time to start doing the correct thing is now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:09:48 PM

This is a good time to invest, many people do not have the gut feeling that when the market is down should not invest. I do not want people to listen to this, because my friend ever bought the altcoin every month from his salary. And after that, he became a millionaire
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:14:25 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

At present, investing is a good opportunity, but for a newbie, I recommend you do not invest, in the first thing you should know clearly about the cryptocurrency market before making an investment decision. Because investing at this time requires a lot of experience and perseverance.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:23:22 PM

Many people say about this, joining in the wrong time. I also think so about that. Whatever the matter, I will still continue my journey in this crypto world. I know that it may be too late. But, I do think that we can make a chance to meet with the good market. Just e patient and believe that it will be, some day.
King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:27:42 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2018, 10:43:38 PM by King Bounty

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

in my opinion you and your friends are wrong, because you actually entered crypto at the right time to invest in crypto by buying crypto at a cheap price because crypto prices are now down and I am sure opportunities like this will not come again, but if you don't take advantage of the current situation to invest in crypto, I'm sure you will regret it.

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:53:13 PM

Many people say about this, joining in the wrong time. I also think so about that. Whatever the matter, I will still continue my journey in this crypto world. I know that it may be too late. But, I do think that we can make a chance to meet with the good market. Just e patient and believe that it will be, some day.
Yes, it won't be too late if you really have a great desire to continue to learn and be patient in the crypto market, because we believe such crypto growth will continue, so as long as we have strong desires and intentions in the crypto world, it seems that nobody is late and everyone still has a good chance to make a profit.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:54:40 PM

Everyone for sure has a dream to achieve success, lead a brilliant career in a world-class company, become a successful entrepreneur with a turnover of millions of dollars, and other dreams that we cannot achieve because we feel already late to reach that dream. If we think so, I think that is a natural thing because each of us must have felt too late to realize his dream.

So if you are about to enter the crypto market from now on, I think now is the right time to start, because dozens of the best market-cap crypto currently being traded at a very low price, we may not know what will happen with their prices in December.

Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:00:19 PM

On my own opinion yes you are late because you missed the chances investing in legit ICO but you aint too late investing in the market just choose the strong one

MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:02:25 PM

buy low sell high its not rocket surgery
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:50:32 PM

Probably. This time is the dumb market of crypto, drop crypto time, and low value cryptos. However, never think only about the negative sides. Probably, you are also in the right time to purchase and invest in some promising coins with the very small price. And you can earn more profits in the future. Just be patient and spirit in order to make your own profits in crypto world.

sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:46:16 AM

Never say so. Everybody will have their own right time to be in the crypto. Just be positive thinking that you will meet the great crypto market in the next year (s). We also feel the same that this year is so hard to join in crypto and to survive. But so far, I still believe that we will meet the bullrun again  and make some profits. Just be patient, mate.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:59:05 AM

You can think that its too late to join in crypto but its not. Actually deapite its low price crypto still stay as strong as ever and will never go down at all. Believe on the power over Bitcoin and with a little patience, things will work out on the end
Mr.HULK

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:01:02 AM

And then in the future it turns out that it was the best time for investment, with me it been. Think for yourself, everyone has different situations, someone can invest for 10 years and the other is waiting for profit in a month.
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:12:01 AM

Perhaps people will have different opinion on it ,but in my view,  this is the right time to join when the crypto is trading low and you have enough time to gain experience with less investment.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:16:55 AM

No. I don't think so. this is precisely really good time for you to join in this market. Don't just look at the price and think that this market is about to collapse, it just return back the initial position before developing

koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:31:36 AM

I invested in the crypto market late last year. And until now, I've lost a lot of money if I sell them now. Maybe I will try to calm down to wait for some more time!
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 02:38:19 AM

Well a good question here i think personally if  joined here 1 years before than would be things change but maybe because in this market noting is impossible and that's way you can say it nowadays as market drop down best way wait and hold.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:46:42 AM

No you sure not. You must have clues like i suposse you have for this kind of job or work like you mentioned. With good analyzim with charts and investing also in projects with roadmaps i wish you happy hunting.
ejhayehm

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:49:11 AM

No one will tell you exactly when the best time to enter the market but I will give advice to buy cryptocurrency parts, for example 5-10% per week from the Deposit !
Yes, I completely agree with you. We should not buy all amount in once. This is also my strategy when I buy more coins. I bought around 20% first and then around 5% per times. If the price falls deep, I can buy 10%.
zacad

Activity: 396

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:32:31 AM

Now that the cryptocurrency market is still immature, BTC may be ups and downs, so you won't be late, and if the price of Bitcoin is stable, there will be less chances, and obviously there are still plenty of opportunities. But you need to be careful about the scams too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: