Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:04:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time?  (Read 49288 times)
Gopo6789

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:53:08 PM

You.  like many others very lucky to find the market in a position where the purchase price as the holiday sales. With a high degree of probability, the market should start before the end of this year and therefore I advise you not to delay .

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
freedomforever

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:56:16 PM

If i take this question like you asked for now, no bro its not wrong time you have joined. You can buy bitcoin at this low prices and hold them in long term.

Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:06:42 PM

If we compare the current period with, for example, the fact that it was a year ago, then yes.  But, as our Prime Minister says, "no one will return in 2007"

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:07:50 PM

Definitely not, because now is the best time for the entire cryptocurrency year. You should understand this, in any case this is a good time for me to invest. In any case, the fact that today many people are going to invest in cryptocurrencies is a fact.

Absolutely it is not the wrong time you have joined. In fact it is one of the good time you see the price of BTC and ETH are low where you can invest and buy lot of coins in lower value and hold it for some time then you will be the one among millionaire who became millionaire in just few months after waiting for the right time to come in crypto market.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:12:03 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?

If you think it's too late, you'll never invest in anything. Thinking in this way, people would not invest at all. You need to assess the risk, find the most convenient moment for you and invest.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:13:08 PM

Well that is their opinion, in my own opinion, i think if you are believer in blockchain and crypto currency then now might be a good time to invest in some top crypto currency and hope that thing will be better in the future. but only invest what you can afford to lose.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:16:44 PM

Joining at massive deep is not bad idea.
BTC looks like exit from waterfall and recover some of their value

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Ganzig45

Activity: 115

GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:20:03 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Investing in cryptocurrency is definitely associated with high risks, and before making such decisions, you should know as much more about it. To begin with, I recommend visiting the "Beginners" branch, where you will find all the necessary information and get acquainted with all the risks before you start such serious steps as investments.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:20:18 PM

Now is the time to join the cryptoindustry, we are at the very beginning of formation.  Now is a very good time to make money.

Now there are excellent conditions only for those who know how to trade, the market is pulling at every news, then up and down, you can make great money on this, especially if you know how to use leverage. I would advise everyone else to relax and wait.
vallydelly

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:24:08 PM

I don't think you are late, i think you are still at the right time now because the market is bleeding since this year and it has made almost all the coins in the market to shade so much value and i think things will go up when we hit the bottom.
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:47:30 PM

No. Not at all. You haven't joined at the wrong time. You have joined at the perfect time. The market is down recently and coins are very low but there's more hope when the market recovers.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:50:45 PM

Well, if you are not afraid of longterm investments you are not late at all Smiley
Nobody knows how long this fall will last but surely there will be the third wave of growth and the bravest crypto investors will get huge profits. But this could happen in a year or even two.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:02:50 PM

To be honest, a couple of days ago reading your headline I thought that you just thought so, but now I just feel that you are to blame)
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:04:10 PM

There is not wrong time in joining cryptocurrency.
It is a matter of the right price and growth.
You need to know every corner of the market and cryptocurrency (not really 100%) before doing anything here.
You should read in this forum more to learn.

zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:06:37 PM

You joined this market in a very bad time if you think you need to invest for a long time in the market because the market will not grow for a very long time and therefore you need to use intraday trading which will help you earn in a falling market  Grin
hoverdrone

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:12:48 PM

With the dramatic price drop, it is the perfect time to join. Just don`t invest all your money, the market will take quite a long time to return.
marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:14:56 PM

I am sure that now there will be a very powerful drawdown, but then growth will begin. expect growth in early 2019

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:16:28 PM

I think the market is not good at the moment for a newbie to enter and make some investment because the newbie have not really understand the space and the market, so i think it will be better to invest when the market recovers.

MirclIX

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:23:48 PM

I am sure that now there will be a very powerful drawdown, but then growth will begin. expect growth in early 2019
Indeed, crypto currencies have passed this year. I think in the next 2019 the price of some of them will go up and those who purchased at a good price can get a good profit.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Inastran

Activity: 224

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:26:20 PM

it hink taht it is okay as ther will never be the right tike taht you can join in as there will always be some troubles here

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: