Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:03:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time?  (Read 49291 times)
repsol

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:52:10 PM

It is better to say not a good or proper time entering Crypto for the down price, but contrary, the trend of digital money and crypto currency are keeping increase year to year. So, the huge mistake that you will never forget if you never know and involve in crypto currency. This is not only about material or money oriented, but it is more than it. It is a future technology for our generations.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:11:50 PM

in fact there is never a late word. I entered at the beginning of last year and the situation at that time was also a market crash. but at the end of the year the market could be pumped very high at the end of the year. meaning that even though the market is currently crashing and you just entered, don't give up because it can still rise again.

yes I agree with you there is no word late in investing. even though the market is now bad but I'm optimistic in the future the market will rise again. the crypto market will not fall easily and this is the right time to start investing because the price of coins is at its lowest. start investing don't hesitate to invest now for a happy future. invest as much as you can to lose. so you don't get stressed if the crypto market gets worse.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
marseille

Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:30:56 PM

on the contrary, now is the time to invest in cryptocurrency. do not listen to your friends. maybe they envy you. because later you can earn more than they do. Do not miss your chance to go at the right moment.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:40:18 PM

Don't listen to them because it cannot helpful to you. Because it will happen they did not invest when the price is very cheap last few years ago and once 2017 cames the price became very high and they lose the opportunity to eaen big profit. So is is good if you are going to invest now your money to cryptocurrency.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:42:25 PM

Although the market is green (UP) now, but this is not a recommendation for long-term investment. Because the current situation have oversold like 2014. I recommend January to invest in cryptocurrency. Because of Bakkt exchange will target launch on January 24, Bitcoin futures will be listed on Nasdaq (Mid-January), and then the SEC's final decision.

Anyway, we can not say for sure that it will help. If you were a large investor with huge capital, how much would you invest in an asset that could fall in price by more than 50% in just a week?
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 11:42:50 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?
Your friends have not told you the truth about the cryptocurrency market. No one is ever late about it. Just assume yourself to be among the first 5% across the world to have joined.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:02:17 PM

I dont think your late, maybe in the next 1 or 2 years later crypto price will rise like january again or even more. Just keep learning about investing and trading, you still can get profit in this situation (dailly trading).
Of course, it will no longer be possible for half the battle as it was in 2017, because the market is constantly changing its trends, but in general, you can work with cryptocurrency as a hobby. because it can really improve.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:59:53 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Those people who bought Bitcoin until 2014 and did not sell it immediately could make very good money. Now it is much more difficult to do.
However, I am sure that those who seek to earn - they will do it.

Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:40:56 AM

In cryptocurrency, I think it's never too late to enter, the main thing is just to choose the moment when to enter , and now I think the best place to buy this year , as the price is very low

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
reality18

Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:44:05 AM

Although crypto allows investors to join any time, the best time to join cryptocurrency investment is when the market is down in order to take advantage of the fall in market to buy valuable coins at relatively cheap prices. The market will soon recover and take the bull run. Don't be left out, join now.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 02:20:53 AM

Crypto is very unpredictable and therefore its hard to tell whether its the right time or not. Anytime you can join crypto and you might earn something or not. As of the moment, the market are all down and I think it is a good time to enter crypto because you can buy cryptos at a very low price. Buy low sell high as the saying goes. You can maximize your earnings if you buy now, you just have to be patient.

11:11pas

Activity: 350

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:52:37 AM

It's never too late or wrong when starting an investment, it's a good time to buy coins for your investment, choose coins that have good potential, hopefully you are lucky to invest in cryptocurrency

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
btcfan87

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:56:02 AM

Hi guys!

I would love to connect with your professional network. I hope you are fine.

I'm Michael Zasidkevich, co-founder TOPExperts.io. It's the first transparent rating of experts and projects in the ICO/STO market.

Please give us your feedback about usability TOPExperts - https://app.usabilityhub.com/do/81a697bcc809/936
So we can make TOPExperts ratings more convenient and understandable.

Your opinion is very important to us. Thanks
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:59:00 AM

If you look on how bad the market condition is, then you could be considered late, but if you see from the possibilities of the market condition then it can be the most perfect time to invest. There will be a big chance for increase when the market at a low price like today.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:07:12 AM

Crypto is very unpredictable and therefore its hard to tell whether its the right time or not. Anytime you can join crypto and you might earn something or not. As of the moment, the market are all down and I think it is a good time to enter crypto because you can buy cryptos at a very low price. Buy low sell high as the saying goes. You can maximize your earnings if you buy now, you just have to be patient.
I agree. Perhaps, we need also to understand that anything can possibly happen either to earn profits or loss it since there are no assurance that we can surely gain onced we decided to invest. We just need to be more patient and accept whatever the outcomed is.
darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:28:49 AM

There is no wrong time decision entered on crypto. but wrong is when the only silent when crypto was falling and not take a decision on the strategy that needs to be done. any time can be a great time to get in on the crypto because of continued growth and only waiting time only about the increase.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
jeremyscott

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:50:15 AM

maybe you discovered it somehow late but at least you joined. wrong time is not the word
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:54:57 AM

There is no time to be late. When we want to get succeess we can do all things that we can to reach. By join bitcoin, we can do the positive things in smart and easy way to earn income.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:08:52 AM

Lower price of bitcoin is the best time for joining and investing your money at bitcoin or crypto, never late for joining at bitcoin because you can take profit with bitcoin with lower price and you can take much profit later.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:14:23 AM

No, if anything you are a little bit early. The best time to get started is when everyone else is selling. Bitcoin has had 3 bear markets where it dropped more than 80% from its highs and every time it was followed by a bull market where it rose to many times the value of its previous highs. Now is great time to be putting money into cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: