Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:46:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have I joined at the wrong time?  (Read 49282 times)
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:58:51 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?
In general, this time the market is not as good as it was 2 years ago. Because Bitcoin's most primitive time and the crypto market is probably 2017. Investors participate in the project is successful. because of stable and rising prices. So you should be patient and wait for the market to come back if you are passionate about Bitcoin, there is no end and delay. Because the crypto will develop and recover.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jolle123

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:05:33 PM

If you ask me this question i will say no because my reason is this situation of cryptocurrency market will give me more knowledge on how it works. it gives me inspiration to the next level of being part of cryptocurrency.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:22:25 PM

If I must say in response to this topic, I will say you have joined at the best time, now that the market s down, when the market I'll go up, you will definitely be on profit.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:30:45 PM

No, definitely not, now in a global sense, a wonderful time, because investors are now a little tired, but I think that now it is still necessary to understand that this situation will not last forever. So hold on to the possibilities.
yes, crypto still has great potential to recover even exceeding its highest price so it's still not too late to join.
and although it is uncertain but as an investor we must be brave enough to face risks.
so I think it's faster then it's better.
Pagoda.to

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:32:39 PM

It was uncertain before and its even more uncertain now, only difference now is that people know that btc exists but there are still a large amount of people that have never used btc. I believe its like 1 in 10 that own btc, so the market is wide open.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:35:09 PM

I am newbie and some of my friends who are already into crypto market say I am late. This isn't the time to start investments and I must refrain and just research for later.

Do you think the same? Is it really not the time to invest as a beginner?
Nope, you are not really late, you just came into the right time. This is best time to invest on bitcoin/altcoins right now, while the market is down. And you are one of the early adopters of this awesome technology. Its just a matter of time before the mass adoption in the world takes place.

powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:36:34 PM

You are definitely not late, but as a newbie you have to hang around for longer  and  learn a lot  about the market  to be able  to make individual  investment decisions

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 11:24:34 PM

You are definitely not late, but as a newbie you have to hang around for longer  and  learn a lot  about the market  to be able  to make individual  investment decisions

At any time, each person makes the right decision that comes to this market, because in many years it will be a new era of information technology development. The blockchain technology will be applied in many areas, and assets will grow strongly.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Hans Groober

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:29:50 PM

Now is the best time to invest. Many coins have fallen very much in price compared to last year.
I do not waste time and bought a lot of coins at a fallen price. I also advise you to do this.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:23:19 AM

Well in my own opinion, you are not too late to start investing in crypto. In fact you are just right in time. The crypto market has experienced a lot of set backs in the 2018, but this 2019 will sure be a good year for crypto. so my advice  for you is to fill your bag with lots of all and hold till they moon. You got a good opportunity here, don't waste it.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:35:49 AM

maybe your friend has other considerations, so he forbids you to invest now because it's not the right time.
but if I suggest, now is the right time,
because in 2019 the market will continue to improve.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Krassows

Activity: 392

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:51:22 AM

There is no wrong time if you want to start investing in crypto, rising or falling in the crypto world is a natural thing, last year the crypto condition has dropped very dramatically but now there has been a recovery, and hopefully in the future it will grow better

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:25:00 AM

Though I don't agree with your friends, let's follow their mind and maybe you are late but late is better than never right? I personally never told people when the right time to join with crypto but just told them a chance to make profit from it because many people already like crypto.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:29:56 AM

Though I don't agree with your friends, let's follow their mind and maybe you are late but late is better than never right? I personally never told people when the right time to join with crypto but just told them a chance to make profit from it because many people already like crypto.
this is a technology market. I think it's never too late. even though I only know but if I can learn and take good chances, I think we all people who have been around for a long time or who have just joined the crypto market can benefit. for now with not so good conditions, I think this is the right time for people just starting to recognize crypto investments. because the chances of getting profit will be very large. but it all depends on how much people trust the crypto market.

Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:07:07 AM

It is necessary to perceive the crypto currency as a growing up arrow, which sometimes subsides, but then again continues its path , then it becomes clear that there is no bad or too good time to start
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:40:22 AM

There is no wrong time if you want to start investing in crypto, rising or falling in the crypto world is a natural thing, last year the crypto condition has dropped very dramatically but now there has been a recovery, and hopefully in the future it will grow better
Much depends on our investment plan and market expectations.For long-term investment-perhaps now is a good time to buy bitcoin.Volatility has now fallen markedly and there are no changes in the market today.perhaps this is due to the Christmas holidays and a decrease in investor activity.
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:38:59 AM

You are not late, but it is not very good for you to join the cryptocurrency. In fact, investors who entered the cryptocurrency market in 2018 are losing money. The cryptocurrency market is very volatile. Choosing the right time to buy coins is the most A safe investment method.

Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:23:32 AM

You are not late, but it is not very good for you to join the cryptocurrency. In fact, investors who entered the cryptocurrency market in 2018 are losing money. The cryptocurrency market is very volatile. Choosing the right time to buy coins is the most A safe investment method.
It all depends on your plan,strategy and skill . If you are trading within a day or doing swing trading, then you need to look for the best entry point.A trader can also earn on a falling market.Investors who bought at the end of last year can wait a long time until the market again .
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:21:23 AM

The correct answer isn’t. It is not known what the market situation will be tomorrow. So it's never too late, even if now is not the best time and state of cryptocurrency. So good luck to everyone in your endeavors and not only!

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:37:08 AM

The correct answer isn’t. It is not known what the market situation will be tomorrow. So it's never too late, even if now is not the best time and state of cryptocurrency. So good luck to everyone in your endeavors and not only!
in any trading investment always appear new opportunity for us in every second.but it depend on us , could us take this opportunity or not.eventhough all price expensive enough we still take opportunity from market.moreover like in current condition,i see big opportunity if we buy some bitcoin and altcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: