Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:43:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market is falling down. What to do?  (Read 902 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:33:52 PM

Nothing can do.. Only patients is a main target because cryptocurrency patients is a important virtue. I decide to holding my bitcoin as a long time period.
Plain simple! It is either you are patient since selling should not even be an option now, as the time for selling have passed a long time ago and now is the time for buying or being patient till when events will turn out for good or you simply just have some cash to buy more into the market as it goes lower.

I think a lot of people before entering the market did not get to set their priorities straight and they were expecting too much from the market in the short term, but in reality, things do not just happen, they tend to develop pretty well for sustainability before they happen and can take some time.

Down markets usually should be treated like a test for our faith on bitcoins. I bought some bitcoins around $700+ by late 2013 but I decided to hold that even prices went down up to $190 levels by 2015 beginning. I am still I am holding them but in obvious profits. Holding is the only thing, we must do right away.
Ayemi1989

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:20:50 PM

This is a General problem to all investors and its only investors that can determine  the stability of the market how do I mean by investing and through that the price would begin to rise.
hoverdrone

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:04:55 PM

When market is falling down, the best thing to do is hold your coin and buy more coin. Don't you do panic sell because you'll regret it. Follow that three I mention and you're good. You have avoided losses, at the same you've make more profit. Patience is the key when we are at this moment.

Totally with you on this, the most important is to suppress panic and avoid selling at the lowest. Remember than the market is highly volatile as always, and will definitely bounce back. It is stressful, or course, but it is just the way this market works.
Kamina

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:02:42 PM

When market is falling down, the best thing to do is hold your coin and buy more coin. Don't you do panic sell because you'll regret it. Follow that three I mention and you're good. You have avoided losses, at the same you've make more profit. Patience is the key when we are at this moment.

Totally with you on this, the most important is to suppress panic and avoid selling at the lowest. Remember than the market is highly volatile as always, and will definitely bounce back. It is stressful, or course, but it is just the way this market works.
+100. It's normal for markets, so we sould wait.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:52:22 PM

this is a difficult situation, some people involved in cryptocurrency began to hesitate to survive and plan to dispose of their assets immediately.
that was normal and in response to the disappointment of the war of the giants yesterday. whereas I still have confidence that this situation will pass after a few months. keep patient
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:04:01 PM

I don't think so that there will be any bull run this year. There is no evidence that there will be bull run at the end of every year. It's just the situation of the market that take attention of the traders. Whether it is going down or up people become attentive. This will ultimately help crypto currency market to get more investors or lovers from all around the world.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:13:07 PM

Not at all, since the market is still 100 percent active around the globe. Which mean, it falls but everything is expected...since this is a market that has a lot of different scenario. The most important part is the positivity of it's survival and continues growing of each field, the main thing needed is about regulation and take action of different wrong doers.
That is the spirit every single person should be having. Basically, as long as you understand the long term potential of the market, and you know you certainly have a lot to gain in the long term than lose in the short term, when situations like what we are having in the market now comes, you will really not be bothering yourself at all, and in fact, you will be seeing it as a means to buy more for the long run instead.

This is something obvious to everyone that the market is growing, and possibly I see this dips as an entrance for the institutions, and it is only if you want to be regretting why you bail out as a result of panic in the long run, that you will be selling now.
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:54:52 AM

We never know when the market will be recover but for me if the market is falling down, there is a great opportunity to make profit by buying cryptos when the value is low then hodl it and wait until the price goes up.

d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:45:00 AM

Friends, general trend of the market has gone down, do you think it will be jumping up to the end of the year? Is it a reason to buy it? If the growth is, will it be similarly sharp?
We don’t know yet but I’m thinking the price will go up by the end of this year. As always, you have two options, which is either to sell or keep buying. If you think you can't hold for long, then its better to sell your coins and hope for an opportunity to buy again. If you’re investing in Bitcoin you should always have plans to invest in it for a long term and not panic when there are situations like this. It might take till middle of next year before another increase.
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:57:42 AM

this is a difficult situation, some people involved in cryptocurrency began to hesitate to survive and plan to dispose of their assets immediately.
that was normal and in response to the disappointment of the war of the giants yesterday. whereas I still have confidence that this situation will pass after a few months. keep patient

This is going to be a test for holders, its not easy holding tokens where the value is declining every now and then, if they decide to sell while the price is declining then its their loss.  The fact there there are bids to the top cryptos, then there's hope for it to recover. No one can tell when though.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:58:32 AM

Let's forget for a moment the price increase as in the past year, the price movement of the cryptocurrency will be different per year and this is what is happening now. Everyone should be aware and understand that any cryptocurrency price increase will not be the same as the previous year, there will always be different problems. Now, someone can focus on holding and buying when they have money that at least they will be sincere when they get a loss. The price of $ 20,000 last year still holds a number of questions, each investor will return when they are sure that the price will rise again and we will wait for him.
Bhugz09
Copper Member

Activity: 44

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:06:46 AM

Wait for it to go up. As part of investing and trading at market there are always a risk that the market prices goes up and down. Therefor its up to you on how you handle situation.

│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:46:23 AM

Buying Bitcoin at this time might sound like a good idea but keep in mind that if it goes down even further your investment will be in a terrible position.

We all know Bitcoin can increase next month since it always does every single year but expecting a jump is something unexpected. 

But in my opinion, there is nothing to do with this market, things are getting worse.
It looks bad but it's not getting worse tbh.
Yes a lot of people will say that there is nothing to do with this market, but that’s not the same with expert traders, cause no matter what is happening they will always find a way to make profits daily. It’s only those with no experience that would be complaining. My best advise would be to continue holding since you already lost. So keep on holding and have patience till the price increases, unless you want to sell with loss.
cryptohabib

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:52:34 AM

I am giving my opinion that the market is now down because it is better not to trade now because the coins will now be dumped, it is not safe to trade now.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:56:22 AM

I am giving my opinion that the market is now down because it is better not to trade now because the coins will now be dumped, it is not safe to trade now.

Avoid trading for some days till the time you see a slight recovery happening But if you are a investors then it is the good time to start accumulating different coins as for long term you cannot get this prices in future at so low. So great opportunity to make 2019 better by investing now.
Olaiasal11
Copper Member

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:57:16 AM

we can not be said correctly, what is going on in the market, we do not understand anything. Bitcoin market is getting worse day by day. Like yesterday 1 BTC was 5490$ and now its price has been 4700$.
So I do not want to tell anyone about holding a coin. Buy and sell the market at your own risk. 
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:13:17 AM

This is going to be a test for holders, its not easy holding tokens where the value is declining every now and then, if they decide to sell while the price is declining then its their loss.  The fact there there are bids to the top cryptos, then there's hope for it to recover. No one can tell when though.
A pretty huge test, not just for holders, but for real believers, which I believe for any real believer right now, they will most definitely be trying as much as possible to take advantage of the market trend by accumulating while some other people are busy complaining.

I know it is a whole lot different considering how some people must have bought the peaks. However, let's imagine in the real world, you are a retailer, and then all of a sudden where you buy goods from decided to do a promo at a lot cheap price. Would you not be buying and stashing up as much as you can until the promo ends, and by then you will be selling at a good profit? Possibly, if people can, then they should approach market this way.
Jan02

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:57:21 PM

The good thing we should do is to wait till it going to up,coz if you got in here without knowledge then you might sell your coins and you loss your money. So dont be panic we can survive this.
hermankoles

Activity: 275

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:42:13 PM

this year is the year of falling prices for crypto and the peak occurred in November. I'm not sure prices will rise at the end of the year, the prices will soon recover and be said to be good at the beginning of 2020 and hopefully faster

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:38:44 PM

I doubt the market will return quickly, this is a setback that bitcoin can still be monopolized by a group of people. they managed to create panic and maybe now they were laughing and some were crying.
very greedy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: